MMT Waterproofing

Toronto Midtown
Toronto Midtown
1 review North York, ON

Foundation Waterproofing

I waterproofed 1/3 of my foundation to fix a leak. The job started with a small hiccup, but Mario was quick to rectify the situation and was very professional. Overall the job was well done, and I will call MMT back when I waterproof the rest of the house foundation. Thanks!

George in Mississauga
George in Mississauga

Waterproofing and repair of foundation

I wish every contractor had the integrity, honesty and communication skills of Mario. He explained what he was going to do, when he would start and advised that rain would move the start date and that he would keep us advised of any changes and he did. As the job progressed he explained the procedures, what they found and the repairs completed. His workers had to work hard since the job had to be hand dug and they stuck to it each day they were here. I have no hesitation in recommending Mario and his company MMT Waterproofing to anyone. His quote was very competitive and his work outstanding. The work area was kept clean at the end of each day and they cleaned up the yard when they finished so well that you would not know they had been here. Great work Mario and thanks again.

Kris North York
Kris North York
1 review North York, ON

Waterproofing and sump pump install

Mario explained everything at the start, his crew did an excellent job water proofing the basement walls from the outside. Later he came back and installed the sump pump to complete the job. Now I no longer have any water in the basement.

Harry in North York
Harry in North York

basement waterproofing

Our project was a small one, but Mario treated us like we were his top customer. His price was excellent, the quality of workmanship was outstanding, and his manner was as courteous as it was professional. His crew cleaned up everything after the job and the entire job was done exactly as described. I strongly recommend his company for your water work. You will not be disappointed.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Waterproofing

We had over 8 quotes, had almost made a decision and then thought we'd try one more, we're glad we did. Mario arrived, seemed more knowledgable than the rest, and did a quote on the spot that was excellent. The materials and techniques he used for the job were the ones we'd researched and decided upon based on the other quotes.
We're happy we decided to go with him. He's an excellent communicator, and kept us updated throughout the entire project (waterproofing the entire house). His crew was friendly, quiet, fast and extremely professional. It was nice working with someone who you can trust. It was by far the best crew we've had work on the house, wish every contractor was like this! Do yourself a favor and call Mario.

Annie in Corso Italia
Annie in Corso Italia

repaired a problem leak in the basement

I have been struggling with a leak in the corner of my brick work around a complicated set of pipes coming from my furnace to the exterior. These leaks were a constant headache causing me to lift and empty many buckets of water every time there was rain in the forecast. I had three other companies come to try and fix the problem, but none tackled it at the source. Mario and his wonderful workers spent the day digging 8' down and sealing and waterproofing the area so well that even recently with today's torrential downfalls (enough to close down the Go Train for an hour), my basement is bone dry. What a relief to have someone who knows what he's doing get this issue resolved. Thank you to Mario and his team!

InTO in North York
InTO in North York
6 reviews North York, ON

Foundation Waterproofing

Not only was Mario's quote was 1/3 to 1/2 less than the next cheapest one I received, but his crew also did an outstanding job. Mario explained everything that needed to be done in detail and had excellent communication with me. He was able to squeeze me in on fairly short notice and then called in advance to notify me when an unavoidable delay required that we reschedule. He rebooked me for only a few days later, and the crew showed up right on time. They did the work extremely quickly. The crew was polite and professional, and they left the job site very tidy when they were done. They went out of their way to make sure that I was satisfied. I really am impressed by the whole experience. Sometimes the principle of "you get what you pay for" is true, but not in this case: With MMT you pay so much less you would with another company and get a truly outstanding job!

PM in Etobicoke
PM in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Full waterproofing of basement

We've had a long-standing problem with water coming into the basement of our 50's era home due to the old clay weeping tile being completely clogged. We had a number of Homestars-approved companies come out to give us a quote, and Mario at MMT was one of them.

While they all suggested the same type of fix (digging up the sides of the house to reveal the foundation, replacing the weeping tiles, parging and waterproofing the block wall, adding membrane, and filling with some gravel etc, Mario was by far the most detailed about the particulars of the job for our site. He was also the best price-wise, for a hand-dug job with some extras like blocking in 2 unused windows etc.

After scheduling a start date with MMT, they arrived at 8am on the first day and worked for 3 solid days to finish the job. I can easily say they left our house in better condition than they found it, and I've got every confidence in the work that has been done. Mario was able to stick to his original price estimate, and it's hard to argue with a 25year guarantee on the work. Will happily refer them to anyone in a similar situation.

Phillip,  Georgetown
Phillip, Georgetown
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

Basement Crack

Mario and his associate came to my house regarding two small leaks in the basement. After evaluating the situation they found that it was due to the builder not sealing the windows properly with silicon. Something other contractors just look at quickly and told me $300 to inject it.

What? That's people not being honest and trying to make a buck.

Mario showed me where it was coming in and where i could silicon it. NO CHARGE. I also showed him a large foundation crack (AFTER THE OTHER ISSUE) in the wall which was also visible on the outside of the property. Two days later they came back and fixed it. On time and for the same price quoted.

I'm Like you, always saying "Can I trust that contractor?"
With Mario and MMT from my experience yes you can.

Gruff, Thornhill
Gruff, Thornhill
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Basement waterproofing

Besides coming when they said they would, doing an excellent job and cleaning up any mess, Mario returned without prompting in the spring to re-lay our interlocking brick that he needed to pull up. I would recommend him again without hesitation.

More about MMT Waterproofing

!!! WE WILL BEAT OR MATCH ANY WRITTEN QUOTE GUARANTEED* !!!
CALL NOW 416 854 3382 !!!

We are company with 25 years of experience.
Specializing in waterproofing residential and commercial structures.
-competitive prices
-written FREE estimate prior to starting
-written guarantee on completion
-basement made permanently dry from the inside or outside with or without digging

416-854-3382