Insulation

Dennis from Whitby
Dennis from Whitby
12 reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical Work

I had Mark and his Insulation team do work on my house before and they were fantastic. This time I called him back for some electrical work as they do both and the service continues to be top notch. I needed a new outdoor electrical outlet for a hardwired security camera and a new outdoor wall light to be installed on the brick wall of our front porch. His guys arrived on time, were very friendly, fast and efficient and were simply geniuses in figuring out the best way to do it all. I was afraid that they would cut drywall inside, which I was warned about and ok with. They managed to figure out a way to do it without cutting the inside drywall by doing all the wiring inside the porch roof. It is such a clean job and I couldn't be happier. They are also very honest as the job did not require an ARC so that saved me some money and my invoice was adjusted lower! Mark is always a pleasure to deal with, and his guys, both insulation and now electrical, are second to none. I will call Mark on my next project without hesitation. Thanks Mark and Team!

Thank you for the fantastic review Dennis, we really appreciate it. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Sam
Sam
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Attic insulation

I used Mark and his guys to bring our insulation up to code in the attic. Mark was professional, punctual and friendly and so were his guys. The job was done in a good time and the guys cleaned up nicely.

storm37
storm37

attic and front porch insulation

Mark and his crew were great. Mark came in to asses the work, he was professional and very knowledgeable. He explained what he and his team were going to do in detail. We needed to upgrade our attic insulation to increase the R factor from roughly 26 to 60. We were also having an issue with a cold floor in one of our bedrooms due to part of the room being over the front porch. Mark explained what they were going to do to address the issue. When the crew arrived they got to work right away and solved the issue over the porch. Very satisfied with the work that Envirotech did and would recommend Mark and his team.

Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to post a great review of your experience with Envirotech Insulation.

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Swim spa hookup and fixture to socket switch

Awesome work!
Arrived on time. Job was done to our expectations for time and price.
His team was very friendly and showed me their work and answered all questions.
Put it this way, I'll be using them again!
Use Mark and his team, you won't be disappointed

Thank you Ben. We appreciate the fantastic review you wrote of your experience with Envirotech.

Brad
Brad
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Electrical repair/upgrade

Envirotech's crew was Amazing! They did a great job. Each of them knowledgeable and friendly, obviously great communication within the company as they new exactly what I was told during the estimate meeting. Envirotech was able to repair and upgrade our electrical service within the day and made a very tidy job of it. I will definitely be referring Envirotech to our friends and neighbors.
Thank you again, awesome job!

Thank you Brad. We appreciate the fantastic review, it's appreciated. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any questions.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Attic insulation

We recently had Mark and his company come and improve our attic insulation. Mark was easy to talk to, and answered all our questions. He was also quick to respond to any later queries we had. His crew arrived on time, and worked efficiently. We had one small issue which Mark rectified immediately to our total satisfaction. It is refreshing to work with a company that takes pride in its work and seeks to do its best for its customers. I would have no problem recommending this company to anyone.

Thank you for the great review. I very much appreciated. We do our best, but nobody is perfect. I am glad we could resolve your issue quickly and to your satisfaction. I am sure you will notice a difference with the new insulation installed

Vincent
Vincent

Basement batt insulation

Mark and his crews did a fantastic job for a batt insulation in my basment in order for me to fullfil the energy rebate requirment. I got the quotes quickly and work was done professionally and quickly.

Highly recommend.

Thank you for your great review Vincent. Much appreciated.

Sandra from Markham
Sandra from Markham

Attic Insulation [top-up]

Fabulous folks to deal with. They are quick to provide a quote, and quick to service. The actual job took only 2.5 hours installing new baffles and blowing in new insulation. They did a great job of prepping the site and cleaning up afterwards. I asked for some pictures and I got those as well. I never go in the attic so it was great to have a view.
Thanks!

Thank you for your great review Sandra. Very much appreciated. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

EV Charging, Extra Outlets

Envirotech added an EV Charging outlet as well as additional lights and utility outlets in our garage, as well as shifted some outlets in our bedroom to make way for a new wall of closets. Mark was very patient and attentive and noted down everything we asked for, as well as offering helpful advice.
The crew that did the work was great, Charlie and Cody communicated well with us while getting the work done and were respectful of our home, leaving the place well cleaned up. They took care to warn us in advance when some of the tasks might have some impacts (damaged drywall) we would have to take care of later.
Good job guys and thank you again!

Thank you for your great review Gary. Very much appreciated. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if we can be of assistance

Shaun in Pickering
Shaun in Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Fan installation and ducting

Mark and his crew other than they are amazing. Mark came to our house to gave us the quote and detailed all of the work that would be required and what he and his team would be completing. We went forward with the job and his crew installed the fans and ducted them to the roof. We decided to go with the Panasonic bathroom fans to replace the existing ones from the builder. These new fans are super quiet yet very powerful. Mark and his team are great! the job is done perfectly as well as they are priced very fair. Most of all Mark and his team are honest and trustworthy, would not hesitate to work with them again

Thank you for your great review Shaun. Very much appreciated. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in the future

More about Envirotech Insulation & Electrical Services

Thank you for visiting Envirotech Insulation and Envirotech Electrical Services Inc.

We are a dual service organization, offering a full range of electrical services for commercial and residential, along with specializing in retrofit wall insulation, attic insulation, and garage ceiling insulation applications. We also offer removal of insulation.

Over 28 years licensed in the electrical trade, with experience in residential, commercial, industrial, microfit and net metering solar installations, backup generators, Generlink transfer switches, aluminum wiring. A member of the ACP program for electrical contractors, we can take care of all your electrical needs.

**We were the preferred electrical contractor for HGTV's DECKED OUT during their last season.**

Envirotech Insulation specializes in installing cellulose in walls, cavities, knee walls, garage ceilings, attics, and other area that might be inaccessible without having to remove plaster, or drywall. Through infrared we can identify problem areas of air leakage, and missing or lack of insulation to help suggest the proper recommendations for increasing the energy efficiency and comfort in your home. We also offer dense packed cellulose insulation for soundproofing/noise reduction applications. We ensure intake venting is appropriate from the soffits, and exhaust fan are connected properly.
www.envirotechinsulation.ca

Please contact us for an estimate, and to learn more about the products and services we offer