Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

Gas Line Installation
GTA Vaughan ON L4J 8X7

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

justin in Toronto
justin in Toronto

Professional, quick and very friendly

George was very quick to respond to email and up front with the cost . He was able to fit me in early which was great. Service was fast, and he was super friendly. Highly recommended

Thank you Justin for your review, trust and repeat business. Congrats on the new place and you know how to reach me for any upcoming projects.
Thanks again and best of luck with the reno's. George

Kevin in Brampton
Kevin in Brampton

Gas line for new STOVE

Omg George was so accommodating.. our stove delivery was pushed back a day after I had made an appointment with George. He was able to squeeze us in for thr next day. He arrived with his dad which I thought was awesome. His dad was there just to be a helping hand but I think its just for him to get some exercise which is heart warming. His work is immaculate and detailed. He went beyond the call of duty and took a look at my fireplace too. I prefer to leave price out as it's unfair to him and competitors but he is fair and prices are in line.. I would recommend them (the dual) in a heartbeat.. he will be back to do my bbq line once my landscapers are done

One happy camper
Kevin and Nina

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. These days, delivery dates and schedules change hourly. Thankfully your delay was only for a day and not a month as others have experienced. Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure running your gas line and looking forward to the summer project! Enjoy the new range.

Re routed gas line

I asked the Gas Guys to reroute and upgrade my existing gas line. They were punctual, professional, neat in their work and answered my many questions patiently. I would highly recommended this company.
Colin in Toronto

Thank you Colin for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It was a pleasure coming out to your place and upgrading your gas supply line. Best of luck with the rest of the reno's and enjoy the new space!

D in Toronto
D in Toronto

Damaged gas line replacement and re-route

Quite frankly, George is one of the best contractors I've worked with. Prompt, professional, great positive attitude, honest, efficient, great communication. They specialize in one thing and do it extremely well. Don't hesitate to use them for you gas line needs.

Thank you D for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It was a pleasure working with you and I am glad we were able to fix things up and make it safe again! Thank you for trusting us to complete your project and for your support and business! George

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Repair work (Service Tagged with Enbridge)

I recently had service repair work done by GasGuys and wanted to share the great experience that I've had with this company. It initially started with me contacting Enbridge to repair a gas leak. It was discovered afterwards by the Enbridge Technician that I had failed a safety code from the gas meter and I was issued a 42-day service tag. It was my responsibility to contact an outside contractor to get this work repaired to make sure that the gas meter system was within safety code. I contacted HVAC contractors to confirm if they were certified and licensed and if they specialized in gas pipes and fittings. I was recommended to call GasGuys from when I spoke to another HVAC contractor as they mentioned that GasGuys specialize in gas pipes and fittings. The moment I spoke to George from GasGuys, he really took the time to listen to my issue, explained possible solutions over the phone when I was able to send him photos of my issue. He also provided me an approximate estimate and how much I had to budget for the work. George was very patient, and worked in partnership with me to help me with my issue and provided a detailed explanation of what needed to be done. He is very responsive to email or phone and really walked me through the process of fixing the issue while he was here at my home. I would recommend George and GasGuys as he was knowledgeable, patient, and really attentive to my needs and I really enjoyed the process and the experience.

Thank you Brian for taking the time to write us a glowing review. It was my pleasure to come out and service the home. I am glad everything went smoothly and you are happy with the outcome. Thanks again and you know where to reach us if you ever need future work completed. Thanks again and all the best for 2021!

Friendly, fast- great communication

I was so impressed by the clear, quick communication, friendliness, excellent work and all at a very reasonable price from Gas Guys. If only every experience with home repair was like this!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I am glad the jobsite was left nice and clean after the work was completed. Treating everyone's home as we do our own is only one of the things we pride ourselves in. Thank you again for your wonderful review, your business and kind words.

Fire pit install

I purchased a natural gas fire pit for my back patio and wanted it installed. I contacted Gasguys: they responded promptly, came up with a plan and were onsite within 24 hours. They did a great job with the install. Everything went smoothly.

Happy New Year and thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc.
It was a pleasure connecting your fire pit and hopefully the weather will continue to co-operate so that you can have a good long extended season out of the unit. Enjoy it and thank you again for your kind words.

Frankie in Toronto
Frankie in Toronto
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Gas LIne Relocation

I contacted George to help me relocate my gas pipe for a kitchen reno.

Not knowing anything about gas, I sketched a possible layout and George worked with me via email to come up with a solution that would work for both of us.

We set up a meeting date and George kept me updated on his ETA and was on time. George arrived with his dad to start work and were both super respectful and polite.

When George was done, he answered any questions I had an educated me on my other gas appliances. He also pointed out minor deficiencies with my gas setup and how to fix it, but did not pressure me to hire him for his services.

Overall, I am completely satisfied with George's services and would recommend him to anyone for gas related needs.

Happy New Year Frankie! Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! We pride ourselves in honesty, integrity and getting the job done right the first time. I am glad we were able to come out and work on your renovation. Best of luck with the rest of the project and looking forward to coming back to connect your cook-top!
Thanks again and all the best for 2021!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

New Gas Line Installation

I hired George for a Gas line Installation for my new range.
We arranged a time for the work on he arrived on schedule

I had many questions as this is the first time I have had a gas range.
George is extremely knowledgeable and his work is exceptional.

His work and price was exactly as quoted.

After installation he took the time to explain the operating and safety features of the unit

I would highly recommend George from Gas Guys

Definitely gets a 10

Thank you Rob for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It was my pleasure to come out and run your gas line for your family. I am glad timing worked out and the weather cooperated. It can be tricky running outdoor lines this time of year. Have a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones and may 2021 carry your family through in good health, love and happiness.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

kitchen/Thornhill

George was fantastic! We contacted him to install a line for our new gas stove. He put us on a waitlist and was able to fit us in. He showed up when he said he would and once he was finished, he walked us through all the instructions on how to operate our new gas stove.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review about your experience with GasaGuys.ca Inc. I am glad timing worked out and we were able to accommodate your request. Thank you again and we appreciate your business. Enjoy the new range.
George

More about Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

GasGuys.ca Inc. specialize in residential installation of Natural Gas line systems and appliances. We offer fast, friendly service at competitive pricing.
We treat you and your home with care, listen to your issues, and focus on the problems.
Our Services offered include:
Enbridge Red Tag corrections, Gas Leak repairs as well as Natural Gas Line installation for the following appliances - BBQ, Cook Tops, Stoves, Ovens, Outdoor Fire Pits, Patio Heaters and Hayward pool heaters.

We respect our trade and abide by the CSA B149 code book. We value everyone’s safety and stand behind our quality workmanship.

Our commitment to you is backed by a 5 year GasGuys Guarantee.
Should we discover a leak on the work we performed, we will gladly repair it and credit you the full labor portion of the job up to $500.

**This guarantee is applicable to any portion of gas line installed by our team. **Physical or environmental damages affecting the original installation are excluded. **Should we come out to investigate a leak and prove it is not on our work, the visit will be subject to a service fee.
GasGuys.ca Inc.