Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

Gas Line Installation
GTA Vaughan ON L4J 8X7

Best of 2020 winner 8 timesBest of 2020winner 8 times

Reviews for Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

RWB
RWB

Rare company indeed!

I was heading out of town with no working stove and my Family left to take out and microwave dinners.

George answered the phone, asked for details such as installation information and accommodated us with an on time, clean installation.

All this while i was out of town!

Exceptional service does exist and you just found it!

Thanks George

Thank you RBW for taking the time to write about your excellent experience with GasGyus.ca Inc. It was our pleasure to connect your range for you. As always, we try to leave every home as clean as possible from our work performed. I am glad timing worked out and you have a functioning gas stove installed which is level, up to code and with the anti tip bracket in place. Enjoy it! George

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

BBQ Gas Line

George was extremely professional, thorough in explanation and his work is of the highest quality. Communications were excellent. I would highly recommend GasGuys and George to anyone. Thank you George.

Thank you David for allowing us to come and run a gas BBQ line for your home. Clear and concise communication is the key to keeping happy customers. Asking the appropriate questions and requesting pictures ensures we can accurately quote the scope of work and avoid onsite surprises. Thank you again for your business and taking the time to write us a wonderful review. Be safe in these challenging days.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great service, great work

Could not be happier with the work George did replacing our outdoor gas line to the barbecue and installing a new shutoff valve. Very responsive, took time to explain what the options were and everything he suggested be done. Very professional from the first phone call to the job completion. If there was a higher rating than 10/10 I'd give it to Gas Guys.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It is our pleasure to serve, educate and surpass minimum code recommendations. Safety above all. Thanks again and have a wonderful grilling season!

Miguel
Miguel

Professional, responsive and great work

I feel really bad as I should have written a review as soon as the work was completed. George did this job for me March 2019 and was really patient with my questions.
I had a kitchen Reno happening same time and needed George to run a gas line in the middle of the Reno. I am so thankful he was able to work with my schedule.
Even more, his knowledge, professionalism and craftsmanship was impressive. He’s also a great guy to talk with.
Don’t look anywhere else, this is the guy you want if you need gas work done around your house. Definitely keeping him in my contacts for future work.
George, lunch is on me next time as a thank you and for not doing this review earlier.

Thank you Miguel for your kind words and please don't feel bad. Most people would not take the time to come back and write a review after a prolonged period of time but this means we left a lasting impressions on you. I am glad we were able to come in and work on your project. Hopefully the kitchen is completed and fully operational. Thank you for your support and looking forward to working together for any gas line project that may come your way.
All the best, George

Dave Sorensen from Brampton
Dave Sorensen from Brampton

Propane BBQ hook up

George arrived on schedule to replace my shut off valve for my BBQ.
Was very informative in explaining the work and was very thorough in performing the work.
Checked everything to ensure no leaks anywhere in the gas line or hardware.
Would recommend.

Thank you Dave for your kind words and review. Safety is our priority and we stand behind our work. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions moving forward.
Thanks again for your review and business,

Great Job

Great service. I phoned Tuesday morning concerning red tags issued by Enbridge. They phoned me back in the afternoon for an apt in the next morning. George came on time, was friendly and was quick to listen and reviewed the job. They provided the perfect solution for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend George and Gasguys.ca.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It was our pleasure to come out and clear your red tag. Customer service is what our business thrives on which helps us grow and branch out by referrals and word of mouth. It is greatly appreciated. Thanks again,
GasGuys.ca Inc.

Judy in Markham, Ontario Canada
Judy in Markham, Ontario Canada

Gas Leak on gas stove

Thank you, George, for responding promptly to my service call. George and his father are a good team and I appreciate his knowledge and honesty. He identified the gas leak problem and gave me his honest opinion. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a trustworthy technician who will give you non-bias opinions and will try his very best to resolve your issues. I will definitely hire their service again in the future if needed.

Thank you Judy for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. Educating our customers is something we try to do on every service call. It is important for everyone to understand the basics of Natural Gas and how it is one of the safest fuels available. I am glad we were able to sort things out for you in a timely manner. Thanks again and you know how to reach us when you you have to.
Thanks again,

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Gas Leak Solved

George and The Gas Guys were great- promptly responded to request for quote, showed up on time and did the work in a professional manner. They were diligent to minimize the amount of ceiling they had to cut and cleaned up very well. Highly recommended!

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca We take gas leaks seriously and always perform pressure tests when repairing gas lines. It is a thorough process and gets quite involved at times. Thank you for your review and support, George

Dillon in Markham
Dillon in Markham

Gas Range Installation

George and his father were so friendly, extremely knowledgeable and efficient. George asked many detailed questions to provide an accurate quote and was able to come install the range on very short notice. He completed the job with care, explained the process throughout and showed us how to use the gas appliance as well! I would highly recommend Gas Guys to everyone.

Thank you Dillon for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We pride ourselves in quality workmanship and safety. Your safety is our top priority. Thanks again and enjoy the new range. George

Vern in Vaughan
Vern in Vaughan

Gas Dryer hookup and gas line replacement

This is the second time we have used GasGuys. Service and response was professional and quick. Very happy with the work and the knowledge. Would definitely recommended GasGuys and reuse.

Thank you Vern for your repeat business and for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. Always a pleasure seeing customers again and building relationships. Have a wonderful 2020!
George

More about Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

GasGuys.ca Inc. specialize in residential installation of Natural Gas line systems and appliances. We offer fast, friendly service at competitive pricing.
We treat you and your home with care, listen to your issues, and focus on the problems.
Our Services offered include:
Enbridge Red Tag corrections, Gas Leak repairs as well as Natural Gas Line installation for the following appliances - BBQ, Cook Tops, Stoves, Ovens, Outdoor Fire Pits, Patio Heaters and Hayward pool heaters.

We respect our trade and abide by the CSA B149 code book. We value everyone’s safety and stand behind our quality workmanship.

Our commitment to you is backed by a 5 year GasGuys Guarantee.
Should we discover a leak on the work we performed, we will gladly repair it and credit you the full labor portion of the job up to $500.

**This guarantee is applicable to any portion of gas line installed by our team. **Physical or environmental damages affecting the original installation are excluded. **Should we come out to investigate a leak and prove it is not on our work, the visit will be subject to a service fee.
GasGuys.ca Inc.