Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

Gas Line Installation
GTA Vaughan ON L4J 8X7

InstagramFacebook
HomeStars  >  Gas Line Installation in Vaughan  >  Gas Guys.Ca Inc.  >  Natural Gas Line install for new Napoleon BBQ
Brad
Brad
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Natural Gas Line install for new Napoleon BBQ

Absolute fantastic experience. George and his father did a great job installing our new gas line on Wednesday evening and were extremely professional, positive and took the time to explain the game plan, completed work and instructions for use.

George also took more time at the end of the install to help educate me on our new Napoleon grill and tips and tricks to using it and getting the most out of it. He also fielded quite a few questions from my 3 year old daughter, who loves anything that involves tools and building. Thanks George!

Great people and I would highly recommend George and his father to anyone!

Thank you Brad for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us a wonderful review. Working with great people motivates us to be as helpful and as informative as possible. It was a pleasure answering your little princess's questions. She is adorable. We are truly blessed to have a wonderful customer base and thank you for your support!
George