Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

Gas Line Installation
GTA Vaughan ON L4J 8X7

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Repair work (Service Tagged with Enbridge)

I recently had service repair work done by GasGuys and wanted to share the great experience that I've had with this company. It initially started with me contacting Enbridge to repair a gas leak. It was discovered afterwards by the Enbridge Technician that I had failed a safety code from the gas meter and I was issued a 42-day service tag. It was my responsibility to contact an outside contractor to get this work repaired to make sure that the gas meter system was within safety code. I contacted HVAC contractors to confirm if they were certified and licensed and if they specialized in gas pipes and fittings. I was recommended to call GasGuys from when I spoke to another HVAC contractor as they mentioned that GasGuys specialize in gas pipes and fittings. The moment I spoke to George from GasGuys, he really took the time to listen to my issue, explained possible solutions over the phone when I was able to send him photos of my issue. He also provided me an approximate estimate and how much I had to budget for the work. George was very patient, and worked in partnership with me to help me with my issue and provided a detailed explanation of what needed to be done. He is very responsive to email or phone and really walked me through the process of fixing the issue while he was here at my home. I would recommend George and GasGuys as he was knowledgeable, patient, and really attentive to my needs and I really enjoyed the process and the experience.

Thank you Brian for taking the time to write us a glowing review. It was my pleasure to come out and service the home. I am glad everything went smoothly and you are happy with the outcome. Thanks again and you know where to reach us if you ever need future work completed. Thanks again and all the best for 2021!

Friendly, fast- great communication

I was so impressed by the clear, quick communication, friendliness, excellent work and all at a very reasonable price from Gas Guys. If only every experience with home repair was like this!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I am glad the jobsite was left nice and clean after the work was completed. Treating everyone's home as we do our own is only one of the things we pride ourselves in. Thank you again for your wonderful review, your business and kind words.

Fire pit install

I purchased a natural gas fire pit for my back patio and wanted it installed. I contacted Gasguys: they responded promptly, came up with a plan and were onsite within 24 hours. They did a great job with the install. Everything went smoothly.

Happy New Year and thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc.
It was a pleasure connecting your fire pit and hopefully the weather will continue to co-operate so that you can have a good long extended season out of the unit. Enjoy it and thank you again for your kind words.

Frankie in Toronto
Frankie in Toronto

Gas LIne Relocation

I contacted George to help me relocate my gas pipe for a kitchen reno.

Not knowing anything about gas, I sketched a possible layout and George worked with me via email to come up with a solution that would work for both of us.

We set up a meeting date and George kept me updated on his ETA and was on time. George arrived with his dad to start work and were both super respectful and polite.

When George was done, he answered any questions I had an educated me on my other gas appliances. He also pointed out minor deficiencies with my gas setup and how to fix it, but did not pressure me to hire him for his services.

Overall, I am completely satisfied with George's services and would recommend him to anyone for gas related needs.

Happy New Year Frankie! Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! We pride ourselves in honesty, integrity and getting the job done right the first time. I am glad we were able to come out and work on your renovation. Best of luck with the rest of the project and looking forward to coming back to connect your cook-top!
Thanks again and all the best for 2021!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

New Gas Line Installation

I hired George for a Gas line Installation for my new range.
We arranged a time for the work on he arrived on schedule

I had many questions as this is the first time I have had a gas range.
George is extremely knowledgeable and his work is exceptional.

His work and price was exactly as quoted.

After installation he took the time to explain the operating and safety features of the unit

I would highly recommend George from Gas Guys

Definitely gets a 10

Thank you Rob for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It was my pleasure to come out and run your gas line for your family. I am glad timing worked out and the weather cooperated. It can be tricky running outdoor lines this time of year. Have a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones and may 2021 carry your family through in good health, love and happiness.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

kitchen/Thornhill

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review about your experience with GasaGuys.ca Inc. I am glad timing worked out and we were able to accommodate your request. Thank you again and we appreciate your business. Enjoy the new range.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Gas hook up running under deck

From the start, dealing with Gas Guys was a pleasant experience. George was responsive, accommodating, and arrived on time. On the job, he was friendly and courteous. Workmanship looked good and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your experience with GasGuys.ca We take pride in our workmanship and try to be as accommodating and punctual as possible. Thank you again for the wonderful review, we appreciate your business, George

Kingsley in Toronto
Kingsley in Toronto

Honest Trustworthy great Service Does not overcharge

Continuation of prior contact. They provide advice and will not bend the rules for your safety and their license. So safety and honesty first in what they do not billing. If you want honesty, competitive rates, completed job done safely for you , your house and family look no further. Reliable, honest, prompt and you can rely on what they do as being proper. Look no further if you want honest quality done in a completely safe design. A treat to have hired them.

Thank you Kingsley for the wonderful review. Safety is our top priority! It has been a pleasure coming by your home and running your gas supply lines! Thank you for your kind words and looking forward to next time! Thanks again, George

Christine
Christine

Installation of Gas Line for Stove

George was fantastic! We contacted him to install a line for our new gas stove. He put us on a waitlist and was able to fit us in. He showed up when he said he would and once he was finished, he walked us through all the instructions on how to operate our new gas stove. Incredibly, he also took the time to walk us through an issue that we were having with our gas fireplace!

Thank you Christine for taking the time to write about your experience with GasGuys.ca Inc. It was my pleasure to come out and run the gas line to your range. I ma glad we were able to accommodate timing and everything worked itself out. Thank you again and enjoy your new range!

Stefania
Stefania

Gas range installation

George was friendly, knowledgeable and very thorough. I received same day service for installation of a gas range. George took the time to explain in detail the mechanics of our new appliance, in addition to providing some helpful maintenance tips. They even cleaned up the packaging and shipping trash that came with the unit! I would highly recommend Gas Guys.

Thank you Stefania for taking the time to write us a wonderful review about your experience with GasGuys.ca In. It was our pleasure to complete this for you. Enjoy the new range! Thank you again, George

More about Gas Guys.Ca Inc.

GasGuys.ca Inc. specialize in residential installation of Natural Gas line systems and appliances. We offer fast, friendly service at competitive pricing.
We treat you and your home with care, listen to your issues, and focus on the problems.
Our Services offered include:
Enbridge Red Tag corrections, Gas Leak repairs as well as Natural Gas Line installation for the following appliances - BBQ, Cook Tops, Stoves, Ovens, Outdoor Fire Pits, Patio Heaters and Hayward pool heaters.

We respect our trade and abide by the CSA B149 code book. We value everyone’s safety and stand behind our quality workmanship.

Our commitment to you is backed by a 5 year GasGuys Guarantee.
Should we discover a leak on the work we performed, we will gladly repair it and credit you the full labor portion of the job up to $500.

**This guarantee is applicable to any portion of gas line installed by our team. **Physical or environmental damages affecting the original installation are excluded. **Should we come out to investigate a leak and prove it is not on our work, the visit will be subject to a service fee.
GasGuys.ca Inc.