L & M International Home Services Ltd.

Formerly L & M Roofing Company Ltd.
Markham ON L6B 0L9
L & M International Home Services Ltd.

Reviews for L & M International Home Services Ltd.

LorneS in Waterloo
LorneS in Waterloo

Prompt response

During a recent wind storm a roof shingle came loose on my house. I contacted L & M and I was told they would come out as soon as it was safe to do so. They arrived on a cold, windy Sunday in January and took care of the problem for me. I really didn't expect them to come until spring. Pleasant surprise.

Simon Travels in Ottawa
Simon Travels in Ottawa

They did excellent roof work!

I used them two times for changing my roof. They did a great job! Highly recommended. The owner Mr. Tam is a pretty honest person and easy to deal with, The quote is reasonable as well. I will definitely use them again.

Calvin in Toronto
Calvin in Toronto

Roof top renovation

They are all professional worker, done my whole roof top within one day. And also they had progress photo to record what they had done to my roof top. That was really impressive. Absolutely will recommend to my friends who need their roof top fix.

Hello Calvin, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. Once again, Thank you for your business.

Tong
Tong

Roofing project at Tridel Townhouse

I am one of the Board of Director for the Board 1136. Bosco is the boss of L and M roofing, he is knowledgeable and provided honest opinions to us. The price is reasonable, staffs are efficient and organized. Everyday will clean up the site before going home. It is a trustful roofing Company.

Hello Tony,
Thank you for your review. We are looking forward to working with you again in other jobs.
Once again, Thank you for your business.

Roofing projects

Hi, Bosco, L & M All Staffs and Workers:
I would like to use this opportunity to thank you for your efforts and help in making our property’s roof worry-free for another 15-25 years. You guys did a wonderful job with excellent handmade projects. Not only is it nice looking and pretty roofing, but also good quality, which increases the value of our property.
I hope in the future years, you keep your promise to take care of our roof, as your warranty.

Hello Board members and residents,

On behalf of everyone at L&M International Home Services Ltd., we would like to thank you for the opportunity to work with you on the replacement of your roofs (total of 125 units). It has been a pleasure to serve you.

Your business is much appreciated. If there are any other ways that we can serve you in the future, please let us know.

Once again, thank you for your business. We are looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Thank you.

Sandeep in Markham
Sandeep in Markham

Happy Customer

Professional presentation of quote. Very promote response to whatsapp messages. Clean job. No issues! Cleaned up very thoroughly. Removed satellite dish at no cost. Explained the whole job very well!

Hello Sandeep, Thank you very much for your feedback. Please keep in mind that other than roof replacement, we also do eavestrough replacement, windows and doors replacements. We are looking forward to working with you again in another job. Thank You.

Shilpa
Shilpa

Roof replacement - excellent service, quality work, great team!

We thought that we might need to replace our roof, but were not sure. We spoke with Bosco who was very happy to spend the time to answer all of our questions. He was not pushy at all. He said that we could probably wait until next year, but if there was a big storm this winter then we may have issues. The last thing we wanted was to deal with roof issues when it's -40 outside so we decided to go ahead with getting a complete new roof.

Bosco clearly explained our options and went through the contract, roofing materials and upgrades thoroughly. He made sure that we were happy and understood everything, even if he had to repeat himself. It's a big investment and that type of service is very important to us. I trusted his opinion with regards to upgrades, and he was honest about what would be good and what is probably not worth doing. It took us a while to decide what roof colour to go with. Bosco was very patient and had all the samples we needed to make a choice.

We decided on a day for the roof to be done, but our shingles were not going to arrive in time. Bosco let me know in advance, and another day was booked. He also confirmed closer to the day. He was always quick to respond to any text messages.

On the day his team was on time (a few minutes early actually!) and got started right away after letting us know they were there. They made sure our property area was well protected. They worked hard and the job was done in a day. When the roof was finished our property area was thoroughly cleaned - you wouldn't have a clue that our roof had just been replaced (except for the stunning looking roof!). Bosco was available to answer any questions during the day too. His team were very friendly and polite.

In summary, the whole process was really smooth and easy, no headaches at all. We are really happy with their work, and 100% confident that work was done to the highest standard. I highly recommend Bosco and his team.

Hello Shilpa,

Thank you for spending your valuable time in writing me a review.

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our work.

Other roof replacement, we also do attic insulation eavestrough replacement and much more. Hope to serve you again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for your business.

m r in Markham
m r in Markham

Though job done in a day

I didn't realize how steep my roof is until 5 contractors cancelled on me because they didn't have enough people to do the job. I'm quite pleased with the job that L&M company did, they were on time, reasonably priced with excellent follow ups.

Hello M R, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience working with us. We pride ourselves in manpower as well as professionalism.
Pls give us a shout if we can help you in other jobs. Thank You.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New roof and eavestrough.

Just had them do my roof and eavestrough. Very professional crew on both projects. Cleaned up the site perfectly. Highest recommendation for both roof and eaves with gutter guard

Conrad

$1,200,000.00

Hello Conrad,

Thank you very much for your 5-star review. It is great to hear that you like our work. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

Amazing customer service

We used L&M to replace our roof and we were extremely happy with the amazing customer service and professionalism that we received. From the quoting stage, to the replacement of the roof, to how they dealt with a minor issue, L&M was fantastic.

Hello Todd, Thank you for your time in writing us a good review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services.

More about L & M International Home Services Ltd.

L & M International Home Services Ltd is a home renovation company that specializes in providing renovation services for home owners. We are fully insured, licensed (both GTA and Mississauga) and are registered with WSIB. **** We have over 20 years of experience serving the Greater Toronto Area, Mississauga, Milton, ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Agincourt?