A Plus Air Systems Inc.

2 Steinway Blvd, Unit 17 ON L6M1Z6
A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Replaced new furnace

Very professional experience with the replacement of our 14 year old furnace. Both Farid and Jag were exceptional. They used drop clothes and left the house spotless. They were courteous, friendly and thorough. A neighbour of ours, who is an engineer and is very familiar with furnace systems came by afterwards and was thoroughly impressed. I would highly recommend A plus!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Tankless water heater

Today I got a tankless water heater installed by A Plus Air Systems. The crew that did the job was very polite and professional. They did an excellent job and ensured that everything worked fine. They paid attention to detail, securing all pipes/hoses and filling around holes neatly. They used drop cloths and cleaned after themselves. They went above and beyond the call of duty. (Thank you guys!) I totally recommend A Plus Air Systems.

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation! I will definitely pass this to our installation team and your salesrep. We are super glad you are happy with your new tankless unit.

P. M.
P. M.

Replace Furnance and Air Conditioner

A plus air Systems replaced my old furnace and the air conditioner at my home recently. I have called few companies to get quotations for this job and, selected A plus air systems to entrust the job. I appreciated their sales rep Steve’s straight forwardness of presenting all the facts about the new furnace systems and also pros and cons of trying to keep the one I already have for some more time. He is one of the best sales reps who knows how to do his job well, but also has the clients best interest, when he presents all the facts which I appreciated very much. Technicians, Faried and Jagmeet who came to install the equipment are also very efficient, polite and worked nonstop diligently. They all showed up on time, worked all day to finish the job, cleaned up the place before they left. They all did an outstanding job. Thank you the whole team of A plus air systems for a job well done.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind detailed review. We are very proud to serve amazing customers like you. I will definitely pass on your appreciation to our salesrep Steve and our technicians Farid and Jagdeep. Again, thank you!

Ab.hotaki in Oakville
Ab.hotaki in Oakville

A/C installation

Love my product, and love their service. The owner was a gem and the workers were respectful. Highly recommended. I bought my A/C alongside with my furnace about 3.5 years ago. I called for a check up on my furnace because I thought there was something Wrong. They looked at my A/C and saw something faulty and fixed free of charge. Thank you guys.

Thank you for your kind words!

Ron in Oakville
Ron in Oakville

Furnace intalled

I was so happy and satisfied the way this
2 guys(FARID & DENVER) installed our new furnace. They did a good job! And they're very accomodating with my questions.??

Ron

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your kind words, I will pass them on to Farid and Denver. They are very talented technicians who put a lot of pride in their work. Again, thank you!

Furnace Service

We bought a TRANE furnace from this company a few years ago. Ever since we have been very satisfied with the service we have received from qualified technicians. This week, we had the unit serviced for the winter. Luis was professional and courteous. Mimie has always helped me with appointments and other issues. I will not hesitate to recommend this company to my relatives and friends.

Hi

Thank you so much for your kind words. Mimi works very hard and always customer first! I will definitely pass on your appreciation.

keith.b in York
keith.b in York

An outstanding service experience!

A Plus installed a new air conditioner, humidifier and tankless water heater in our home on Monday, Nov. 25. Qais & John did the job. They worked all day and into the night. Everything was done beautifully. The work area was left clean. The guys were super polite and professional. Many nice little touches, like color-coded pipes. They took the time to explain everything.

In our 17 years in this house, A Plus delivered the best service experience we've had. Even the big jobs we've had, like roof and windows, were not as well done.

Bravo! Highly recommend.

Hi Keith,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We will definitely pass on your appreciation to Qais and John. We are proud to have amazing customers like you, and your recommendation truly means a lot to us!

Frank Walter in Oakville
Frank Walter in Oakville

New Replacement home furnace and air conditiomer

Our sales representative Pete was very knowledgeable and experienced. He came to our home on the installation day and made sure the installation crew was clear on the scope of work and our personal concerns..
The installation crew made sure our special concerns were respected. They were neat, tidy and stayed late to complete the job in one day. The technician took the time to clearly explain how to use and maintain the new system. From start to finish a very positive experience.

Hi Frank,

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. We are grateful to have amazing customers like you, I will definitely to pass on this amazing review to Pete and our installers.

Thank you!

Usman in Niagara Falls
Usman in Niagara Falls
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Central Air, Furnace, Water Heater

My house was in need of a new Central Air and Furnace. Came back from vacation and found out Air Conditioner has quit. I called a few local Companies, 2 of them came and gave me quotes, but not satisfactory answers to my questions. Then I contacted Said from A Plus Air Services. He was very helpful over the phone and visited my house very next day. I was very impressed the way he answered all my questions and concerns and gave me a couple of quotes for various models. He educated me how to select the best suitable Furnace and Central Air, Also suggested me to replace the Water Heater at the same time, as it was of the same age of other units. His prices were very competitive and lower than others.
Within 2 days he sent the Techs to install them. The Installation Crew was simply amazing. Very Knowledgeable and very meticulous. Mark and his co worker Johnathan, both worked in my house, and installed all the Units very professionally.
My experience , right from meeting Said, and job finished by Mark, has been above expectations. I would highly recommend Said and his Team for any HVAC requirements. I have a Highly efficient Modulating Furnace and very efficient Air Conditioner, and a Water Heater.

Hi Usman,

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. We wish you years of uninterruptible heating and cooling!

A Happy Customer  in Oakville
A Happy Customer in Oakville

Air Conditioner Installed same day!!!

I would definetely recommend this company. I had someone that was supposed to install an air conditioner and kept on prolonging, it was 84 in the home and hardwood were beimg installed and i was leVing for the cottage that day, i was on a tigjt tome frame. I called Said, he came at 9:00 am and the install started at 12:00...finished at 3:00. They were professional, clean, respespectful. I asked questions regarding the unit. 10 year warrenty on parts, compressor and coil. The service guy said he takes his time so that things are done right, he didn't want to come back, lol and wanted the customer happy.

I was able to head to the cottage with my family and worry free.

Thank you!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Hope you enjoyed your weekend away at the cottage and we are glad we could help!

A Plus Air Systems

More about A Plus Air Systems Inc.

A Plus Air Systems was established in 1990 as a complete solution to commercial and residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs. A Plus Air Systems is currently one of the
largest authorized Trane Dealers in Ontario, and have been serving our customers with high quality Trane products. We install and service our furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, air cleaners, boilers, tankless water heaters and backup gas generators in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and Niagara Falls.