Cabinet Refinishers

Reviews for Cabinet Refinishers

Shelly L.
Shelly L.

Downtown Condo Kitchen Transformation

I hired Greg to refresh my dated kitchen cabinets into a more modern, sleek and timeliness look I had in mind for my kitchen. Greg was the last contractor who worked on my kitchen and did a fantastic job! He took his time and did a thorough job repainting my cabinets. He covered up my tiles, counters, appliances, etc. and didn't damage or harm any of my personal belongings. He was honest, transparent, punctual, reasonably priced and a genuinely great person to work with. I would highly recommend Greg to anyone interested in refreshing their kitchen.

thankyou Shelly. You were a pleasure to work for. Cheers

diane in Toronto
diane in Toronto

refinished kitchen cabinets

Greg and his family did an excellent job with expertise and integrity.
Not a flaw ......
We are very happy with the service, the reliability .
This is a company you can trust....totally.
diane and russ

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Meeting & sharing stories with you both was special for me Diane. Your hospitality & warmth was 10/10.
And thankyou for the work too!
Till next time.
cheers Greg

Terrence from Toronto
Terrence from Toronto
2 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

After buying a new house I hired Greg to come and refinish the brown cabinets to white. All he asked for was a photo of the kitchen and he immediately supplied a quote and timing.

Greg came before I moved in and did the cabinets, and a week later to install the finished doors.

Greg is always punctual and replies to messages quickly. His work is excellent and at a good price. Highly recommended if you want to change cupboard colour without buying all new ones.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

hey Terrance. Thankyou for the vote of confidence. And I think your review was faster than my reply! cheers

Cabinet Refinishing

Bought a condo and the kitchen needed a face lift. Greg refinished the kitchen cabinets and kitchen looks like new with white cabinets,
thanks to Greg and his team. See pictures of old and new.

Thanks for the review J.
Looking forward to working together again.

Adrian in Woodbridge
Adrian in Woodbridge
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen cabinet refinish

We hired Greg & Co. to repaint/repair our kitchen cabinets, to prepare our house for sale. He quoted the job based on photos of our kitchen. We agreed on price, approach and schedule. His staff (his sons) and himself were punctual and very professional. We were also impressed with Greg's communication skills and eloquence. Soon, we were sharing life stories... yes, I know Greg, that cut a bit into your working time... :-)
The quality of the job was impressive - our kitchen looks like new. As added value, they fixed dings in the adjacent walls, to make the kitchen spotless all around. They also showed us ways to add soft closing mechanisms to our doors, which we purchased and they installed.
On top of all this, I purchased a new dishwasher that was arriving after the refinishing was done. During the dishwasher installation, I damaged the toe-kick that they fabricated and left for me to install. I called Greg, and he woke me up bright and early the next morning (a Saturday) bringing a new toe-kick that he installed on the spot. I offered to pay him and he refused. "It's my gift to you" he said.
Our house sold in less then 24hrs with almost 7% over the asking price. I'm sure Greg's work on our kitchen played a part in all that.
Thanks so much Greg, it was fun, hope our paths will cross again in the future. Say hi to your sons from us.
Adrian and Ileana

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Adrian, I sometimes meet a kindred mind, who enriches my day and life, and you are in that group. Those life stories we shared are the real currency in our short relationship. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and Ileana. And your hospitality to us was above and beyond. We felt like friends right away. Good luck with your new venture.
Greg

Branson White in Etobicoke
Branson White in Etobicoke
1 review Aurora, ON

Radiator Cover Finising

I hired Greg to finish 9 large radiator covers. Not only did he deliver a exceptional job and finish. It was crunch time a week before the Christmas Holidays and he still delivered on time. Fast response and very knowledgeable in every aspect of the job.

I recommend Greg to everyone and look forward to continue working with him on future project.

Thankyou Branson.
Your'e a pleasure to do business with. Likewise looking forward to working together again.
cheers Greg

Tracy
Tracy
12 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen cabinet transformation

I hired Greg and his sons to paint my existing dark wood cabinetry white, the island a mid tone grey. In addition I hired a separate company to extend the cabinets to ceiling height (creation of uppers) with new crown.

Greg and his team not only did a phenomenal job on spraying the cabinets (mine were not an easy task - real wood which sucks up the paint which meant several additional coats than originally anticipated), he also worked seamlessly with my cabinet maker to sort out all the details between them (who would do what, when) taking the pressure off of me.

So thrilled with the results - I have a new vent hood, faucet and window treatment to come but already it looks like a whole new kitchen. If your cupboards are in decent shape, don't rebuild, just rehab w/ paint - and Greg's the guy to do it.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you Tracy, for including my sons, who have been an invaluable help in our family business. I'm proud of both of them too, as they are among the most conscientious young people I've worked with. They also enjoyed the challenge of your kitchen. And thank you also for introducing us to Tony at Watchtower Interiors. In the many years I've worked with many trades, he is one of the few I'd rate as #1 as a precision cabinet maker.
We will work together again. Finally, you were a delight to work with, professional and kind, even though you weren't feeling well. All in all, a memorable job for us.
Good luck in your new venture. cheers Greg

IKEA Table Refinished

Greg is extremely knowledgeable and kind. Perhaps more importantly, his work is first rate.

I asked Greg and his team to refinish a solid wood IKEA table and chairs. The table and chairs were varnished(?) in an antique pine colour. He and his team sanded and painted everything a beautiful soft white. The paint job is much smoother than anything I could have done with a brush, and it is much more durable against wear. I couldn't be more pleased with the work and would highly recommend Cabinet Refinishers.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks C, for the kind sentiments, and a favourable review of our work. It was a pleasure helping you & your husband. And thanks also for contributing to our growing appreciation Ikea products.
While their millwork and designs are solid, their colours are limited, which affords us the work to beautify them.
Greg

Alice Cheng
Alice Cheng
1 review Brossard, QC

Painting of Existing Cabinetry

I was very fortunate to have selected Greg Gamble and his amazing team at Cabinet Refinishers to transform my mom's kitchen.
What I appreciated the most was the responsiveness, the detailed and organized approach to getting things done. They also deserve to be recognized for their sense of responsibility and commitment to ensure the environmental impact of their work done is minimized. The work was carried out professionally from day one to completion. The on site area was extensively cordoned off, was left tidy avoiding a cleanup at the end and the actual work was top quality.
Please pass on my thanks and gratitude to Nathan, Richard and Sam for a job well done. If you want a stress free experience and someone who genuinely cares about his work and customer satisfaction, call Greg from Cabinet Refinishers. I will certainly have no hesitation in using their services again and/ or recommending them to family and friends. Keep up the high standard! A rare breed in today's market.

Alice, we were equally impressed with your own unique talents in refinishing. We sometimes work with clients who are able to do some of their own work, as you were, in sanding all the doors, drawers and on site surfaces. And given that you were sanding off wrong materials that had been applied in the wrong method, and the sheer size of the kitchen, and the fact that when you were done they were ready for painting is even more impressive. Well done! As a real estate agent, you know the value of quality work in homes, but you also have craftsmanship talents yet to be discovered. Id hire you in a minute. As challenging as your mom's kitchen was to transform, it was even more pleasure to work together with such a gracious family as yours. My sons, who are my team members, commented how unique you, your mom and your project was, and this job was a highlight to our year, capping it off delightfully. Thanks for enriching our lives. Best wishes and Happy New Year!

vanessalwright in Toronto
vanessalwright in Toronto

Ikea cabinets refinished

Greg and his team were amazing. He went out of his way to go to IKEA and look at the style/finished of cabinet that I planned to purchase to see if it would work with his refinishing paint and technique.
He has a very warm manner and I enjoyed working with him very much.
The cabinets are so beautiful - we really have the kitchen of our dreams... and everyone comments on the colour of them! He also supplied us with a small amount of touch up paint - for a kitchen panel that was on back order. All in all - a wonderful service - I would highly recommend him - this is why he is a busy guy...

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

I love helping to build dream kitchens. It was a pleasure to help you Vanessa!

More about Cabinet Refinishers

Cabinet Refinishers is proud to announce we just passed our 10th year with Homestars! We build, modify, rebuild, reface, spray paint or stain existing kitchen & bathroom cabinets, bookshelves and similar products. We supply & install all kitchen hardware such as a variety of garbage pull outs, new soft close ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Markham?