Ptr Carpentry Inc.

3077 Woodward Ave Burlington ON L7N 2M3
Carpenters
Ptr Carpentry Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Ptr Carpentry Inc.

3 reviews Burlington, ON

Wall removal and I-Beam installation

We hired PTR to remove a load bearing wall and insert an I-Beam nested into the ceiling of our main floor. In our entire renovation, Paul and PTR were the only contract that consistently delivered on-time, exactly what we hired them for, without fail. On top of that they were personable and very easy to work with. There were also a couple occasions where they provided insight and expterise outside of what they had been hired for, improving other areas of our total project. They brought to our attention structural considerations that our Architect missed and suggested solutions. We would hire them again without hesitation and I am more than happy to be a direct reference for anyone that wants to discuss my experience.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review Brian. I'm happy that we were able to help at such short notice. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. The house is going to look awesome once it's completed.
If you need anything else, you know where to find me. Paul.

Raj.punn
Raj.punn

Home Addition

We hired PTR for our home addition and are very pleased with the outcome. Paul and his team are extremely professional and courteous. Work started on time and was finished a few days ahead of schedule. Paul was always available to answer any questions during construction. Highly recommended!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Raj. We enjoyed working on your project. You did a great job with the finishing touches, your house looks amazing now that it's complete.
If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to reach out. Paul.

4 reviews Burlington, ON

Structural Wall Removal And Beam Installation

Paul is very professional and punctual. He was quick to communicate and the whole process was super smooth. . His team were very precise and did an impeccable job with the installation of two LVL beams for our open concept floor. The completion was done faster than expected. They also took the time to clean up after the job was done. I absolutely recommend Paul and his team to anyone looking to get this done for their home. Will not be disappointed!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Anna. It was a pleasure working for you on this project and we hope that the rest of the work goes smoothly. Paul

4 reviews Burlington, ON

Structural Wall Removal And Beam Installation

Paul is very professional and punctual. He was quick to communicate and the whole process was super smooth. His team was very precise and did an impeccable job with the installation of two LVL beams for our open concept floor. The completion was done faster than expected and the team also took the time to clean up after the job was done. I absolutely recommend Paul and his team to anyone looking to get this done for their home. Will not be disappointed!!!

It was a pleasure working with you on this project Anna, I hope the rest of your project went well. If you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to contact me, Paul

Allan from Fix-My-House.ca
Allan from Fix-My-House.ca

Framing for 2nd Storey Renovation

We engaged the services of PTR Carpentry to frame a renovation we were doing to 2nd storey room over the garage. The design involved a hand cut roof which requires skilled cutting. Paul and his crew were outstanding.
They work very effeciently together and got the job done on time and on budget. We were very happy with the work and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. We look forward to working with PTR Carpentry in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. This was a fun project to work on and it was a pleasure working with you and your team. If you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to reach out, Paul

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Pool Cabana

We are very happy with Paul and his crew at PTR Carp. They were great to work with. The days they were here we had +30 degree weather and they still worked their butts off with a sense of humour as well. Great group of guys, kept the area clean and very efficient.
The framing of our new pool cabana is better than we excepted and we're loving the flat roof line design. Would use PTR Carp again no questions asked, highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Antonella, it took a long time to get it posted but it's finally here!
It was a pleasure working on your new pool house and it was a very enjoyable build despite the extreme heat.
I hope the rest of the project goes well, all the best, Paul

Serge Oakville
Serge Oakville

Removing bearing walls

Paul and his team did excellent job to remove two beating walls in my house. Great quality of craftsmanship, arrived in time and finished the job fast, excellent communication, fair price. Highly recommended!!!

Thanks for the kind words Serge. It was a pleasure working with you on your renovation project. Those flush beams make the place look great! Good luck with the rest of your reno. Paul.

LL
LL

Kitchen Wall Framing

We were in a bit of a bind time wise but Paul and his team accommodated our request and sent out a professional within 48 hours. They did a great job with everything and provided guidance after the job was done on how to proceed with next steps. They quoted a fair price and then did the work for that price. I would 100% recommend PTR to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Liam. I am happy that we were able to help you and accommodate your tight timeline. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

General Contractor
General Contractor
1 review Burlington, ON

Master framer

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Paul now on multiple projects. He is my go to framing company. I have had multiple projects needing his level of quality and professionalism and he comes through every time. Looking forward working with him in the future!

It was a pleasure working with you on your projects Mark. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Wall Removal

Paul and his team were outstanding as usual. This is the 3rd project that I've had Paul complete for me and he didn't disappoint. I had contacted him to have 2 load bearing walls removed and he was able to complete it in a very short time even with the extra footing work in the basement. I won't hesitate to use Paul again in the future

Thank you for writing this review David, 1st one of the year! It was a pleasure working with you on this job. There are always surprises once things are opened up but I'm happy that it was completed on time and still for less than the other guys :)
Paul

More about Ptr Carpentry Inc.

ptrcarpentry@gmail.com

I have over 22 years experience in all areas of structural framing including custom homes, additions, new second floor additions, basement framing, decks, new roof dormers, hand-cut roofs, levelling of floors, structural repairs, removing structural walls.

Unfortunately we do not do finish carpentry. This would include, door and window replacement, the installation of crown moulding, baseboard, doors, hardwood floors, built-in furniture and kitchens etc.

We are committed to doing the job right the first time and we achieve this by only doing work that we are qualified to do.
We constantly assist our customers with their projects long after we leave, this is why PTR Carpentry Inc has never had an unhappy customer and why we continue to maintain a perfect 10 rating.
Over the past few years I have completed several projects with Mike Holmes and we can be seen on several of his shows.
I also offer project management & structural assessments of houses. Whether you are in need of a second opinion, confirmation that ongoing work is being performed correctly or just need to find out the best way to approach a project. I can guide you through your project if you decide to be your own GC at a very reasonable rate, email for more details or send drawings to ptrcarpentry@gmail.com