A&A Masonry

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Ricardo P.
Ricardo P.

Interlocking Replacement and Chimney Repairs

I contacted A&A Masonry for some interlocking and brick work at the house. Greg came by, we discussed the job, and he provided a quote and answered all the questions that I had. Bill, Thomas and Luke did a very good job repairing the interlocking at the front of the house and putting a new sod. They removed the old interlocking from the back yard and lay down new stones perfectly. A very well done job! For the brick work, Jon and Michael came and in few hours they replaced all the damage bricks with new ones paying a lot of attention to matching the color as close as possible with the remaining old bricks. A precision work and it looks very nice now. This is the third time that I get A&A Masonry to do work at my home and results are always excellent.

Thank you very much Ricardo! Glad that you feel you can trust us with your home not only once, but three times! We are very proud of our crews and we look forward to any other work you need done!

Lorne
Lorne

Demolition and rebuild of front porch and new concrete walkway to replace old patio stones.1

We wanted to replace our existing 30 yr. old porch enclosure and upon demolition, discovered a large crack on one side of the porch.
This required a complete demolition of the porch and rebuild of a new one to mount the new enclosure on.
A&A masonry to the rescue, I found them online, great reviews, well established for a long time in the G.T.A.
Alex, George, and the crew knew exactly what we wanted done, the porch size had to be exact and Alex assured me that everything would work out and all the measurements would be correct.
The cement walkway looks fantastic leading up to the porch and this man knows his skill when it comes to working with concrete, he is such a perfectionist, it has to look right before he will proceed with the rest of the job.
They worked harder than anyone I have ever seen in 30+ heat and humidity to complete this job and the old porch took the whole day to demolish before any work could get done.
Darren and Maryanna were also very easy to deal with as far as the price and job details and now I know why A&A has such great reviews!
Any homeowner who needs masonry or concrete restoration would be making a big mistake if they did not consider consulting A&A first.
Thank you for all your hard work and trying to keep the customer happy, which is very important in the home improvement market.

Thank you Lorne! We have an incredible team and we are very proud of them!

Kings regards,

jo in Toronto
jo in Toronto

Concrete front porch, walkway, steps. Tuck pointing & Replacing bricks

We chose A&A Masonry for tuck pointing and replacing needed bricks at our 100 yrs old home. We had a super team of professional and personable masons: Joe, Justin, Luke and Thomas.

Our previous front wooden porch with some damage from termites; concrete cracked steps and walkway were tripping hazards. We needed demolition of concrete curbs in our front yard also.

We now have a new concrete front porch, stairs, walkway and space beside our mutual driveway provided by Jose and Ulice, amazing concrete masters. The brothers' demolition and construction for our project was awesome. Muchas gracias!

Joe, I was SO HAPPY you followed up for us. A&A Masonry's Warranty professional, Jonathan completed final issues at our home. Jonathan's experience with attention to detail is excellent. We were most pleased he provided the best service above and beyond. Jonathan is an extremely valuable asset for A&A Masonry and he deserves much credit. We highly recommend Jonathan. He is exceptional!

The team involved for our project, starting with Nigel and including Libby and Darren, was considerate and dedicated.

Well done everyone! Thank you very much for your conscientiousness.
We appeciate your thoughfulness and we're greatful for your patience with us.
Sincerely,
JC

Thank you very much JC! We are very proud of our entire team and glad that you experienced such exceptional service!

All the best,

Michelle in Richmond Hill, Ontario
Michelle in Richmond Hill, Ontario
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New porch and stairs

We are so pleased with the work completed by Tani and George. Everyone at A&A was responsive, professional and polite. The final result is beautiful and we would definitely recommend them!

Thanks very much Michelle! I'm so glad you were pleased with the work Tani & George completed for you & I'll be sure to share your praise with all involved!

Monica
Monica

masonry

I had a great experience with this company. I saw them at one of my neighbours and asked for a business card. I first met with Maryanna the sales person. She was pleasant to deal with and made all adjustments I asked for with a smile. Jonathan and Tara completed my masonry work, including new limestone window sills for my first floor. Jonathan and Tara were very professional, friendly, hardworking,diligent and knowledgeable. They both gave me some great tips for upkeep and what to watch out for. Jonathan called each day to confirm when and if they would arrive based on the weather. This was greatly appreciated and allowed me to plan my day too. Jonathan was patient and answered all my questions. Both he and Tara are quick to share advice. My neighbour came over when she saw their trucks and had Jonathan take a look at some masonry work she needed done. She ended up hiring them and thankfully it is Jonathan and Tara who are completing the job. Thank you for this amazing experience and wonderful employees!

Wow thank you so much Monica! They will be so pleased to read your review! And I agree, they are excellent employees:-)

Repairs to entry porch

Cristian repointed the flagstone on our concrete porch. He reset the 2nd of 3 stairs. He was polite & courteous and did a good job of cleaning up the site. The work he completed appears to be well done.

That's fantastic and thank you so much for taking the time to share your review!

Ralph in Mississauga
Ralph in Mississauga

FRONT WALKWAY

We are very pleased with our new stone walkway to our front entrance.
It certainly enhances the overall appearance of our home.
A special commendation to Benny and Chris and their team who provided us with expert advice on how to obtain the best overall look--and we are very happy we listened to their experience and guidance.

Thank you very much Ralph! Benny and Kris are amazing!! We love enhancing peoples homes, so glad you're happy!!!!

jenmanning2223 in King City
jenmanning2223 in King City
0 reviews King City, ON

Outdoor room, stone fireplace and columns

We called A&A Masonry to finish an outdoor room where our previous contractor took our money and ran. There were many areas that needed to be repaired and redone from the incompetence of our previous contractor. Nigel from A&A responded to my inquiry immediately and scheduled a site visit. It was evident that Nigel wanted to do whatever A&A could to help us build our room with our original vision in mind. He even did some extra research to see if he could find other contractors to finish work that was not stone related. He truly went above and beyond. Throughout the process Nigel responded to texts and phone calls within minutes. I felt in very good hands with Nigel however when Eduardo and his team showed up to start the stonework, that's when the magic happened. Eduardo has an eye for detail and offered numerous suggestions that greatly improved upon our original idea. The stonework is absolutely beautiful and I LOVE my new outdoor room! Eduardo and his men were professional, friendly and SUPER clean! I would ask for Eduardo and his team for all of my masonry work in the future.
We still have carpentry work to be completed but the largest and most expensive part of the room was the stonework. A&A is not cheap but what I received in quality, professionalism and elegance made me happy to hand over the check at the end of the project. I will recommend A&A to all who are looking to have stonework done inside and outside their homes. A+++++++

WOW 😮 THANK YOU JEN FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW!!! So glad that our team was able to handle your problem and create a beautifully done job for you and your family to enjoy for years to come.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Porch Renovation & Parging

My porch was in need of a repair and wasn't sure what option would be best. Haizel suggested the option of stone tile and provided samples for my choice. The crew of Ivan and Benny were excellent, and Ivan was a master in his craft. All involved were more than happy to answer any questions I had along the way. The final product of the stone porch and finished parging all came together like a work of art! I'm very pleased with the outcome. Thanks again! :)

Thank you very much for that wonderful review! Ivan is a great mason and like you said, a master in his craft. So happy you were pleased with the outcome!

Suzanne
Suzanne

Extremely happy with results of my project

I needed to replace the back door veranda, stairs and basement walk out of my house. Right from my first contact with the office at A&A things went well. Everyone returned calls, showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time even though we ran into some snags with the foundation of my house that had to be addressed. Jose and Ulysses, the concrete guys, really know what they're doing. Jose made a suggestion for the configuration of the veranda that made it work better than my idea. I was thankful for that because it functioned and looked better. The price came in a little higher than we originally talked about but the unexpected foundation work contributed to that. I was kept informed of everything every step of the way so there weren't any surprises. My property was left clean and tidy when they finished. Thanks A&A Masonry!

That's great to hear Suzanne!!! Sometimes little snags do happen in the world of restorations and I'm glad that Jose & crew were able to come through and handle it for you! We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others!!!

Best regards,

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialists!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Stone work, Interlock, Interlocking, Paver stones, paving stones, Natural Stone, Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, foundation repairs, concrete steps, porches, walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers.

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Stone Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Stone work, Interlocking Natural Stone & Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.

For the Hamilton area please visit out Hamilton websites