A&A Masonry

Best of 2021 winner 12 timesBest of 2021winner 12 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Recent Stonework and Chimney

Eduardo and his crew did beautiful work, rebuilding our chimney and installing stonework around the sides of our house. Eduardo really listened to what we wanted, and went out of his way to ensure that we got the perfect brick for our chimney. It was clear that he, and every member of his crew, wanted us to be happy with every step of the process. We truly appreciate their attention to detail, including doing a fantastic clean up after all the work was done. It all looks amazing!
A little over a month ago, we also had A & A put in a stone patio for us in our backyard, that we absolutely love! Kris and his crew worked so efficiently and really used a designers eye to make it perfect.
Everyone we dealt with from Sales/Design, Project Management and Admin were all great to work with, as well.
We are very happy!

We very much appreciate your kind words and we are very happy that you are super satisfied with the work that has been done for you by both of our crews and the rest of our gang at A&A!!! It's appreciation from customers like you that give them so much satisfaction in what they do!

Kind regards,

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Waterproofing

When I began my search for a masonry company, I based my search on a few vital qualities. I wanted a company that had affordable prices, a company that will provide me with outstanding customer service, and a company that has integrity and takes pride in their work. A&A Masonry company has all the traits that I was looking for and more. Hayden, Kim, Jonathan, Alex, Libby and staff at A&A Masonry went over and beyond for me and my family and were very true to their word. If they say that they were coming on certain date, they were there on time. No matter how busy they might have been, they always made themselves available by phone. They addressed all my questions or concerns timely. They executed everything that they said they would do and more. A&A ensures that the customer is satisfied. I can honestly say, the service I received was exceptional. For any future jobs, going forward, A&A Masonry will be the first company I will call. I highly recommend this masonry company; you will not be disappointed.

Karen M.

Thank you very much for your words of praise and your recommendation of our company Karen!! We strive each and every day to accomplish customer satisfaction and I'm so glad that you had a wonderful experience with us!!!

Best,

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Masonry

Had a leak in my garage and was told it was the brick work. I called around and went with A&A Masonry because they were honest and came when they said they would. Plus Jon & Michael are an awesome team! They made sure the job was done right. They protected my property and cleaned up when finished. They were pleasant, honest and took care of my home as if it was theirs. Again, Jon, Micheal and the whole A & A Masonry team, THANK YOU!

That's fantastic! We're happy we were able to solve the problem for you! Thank you for the praise of Jon, Michael and team...we are very proud of them all!!!

Best, Corrine

JC
JC

Brick Wall Tuckpointing and Parging

Jonathan and Michael did an excellent job in repairing our cracked brick side wall. I call them "Power Twins"-- they're friendly, professional prompt, hardworking and very thorough. I'm very satisfied with their quality workmanship! Highly recommend!

Thank you JC! Glad you're as impressed with the "Power Twins" as we are!!!

Rob
Rob

Replacing crumbling bricks

Had some issues with bricks crumbling on one window sill, under our patio door and around our home.
Jon and Michael hunted high and low to find bricks that match our 35 year old home’s bricks. They found matching bricks and replaced all the bricks so excellently that you can’t tell they’re new ones. They did all this on an incredibly hot day. They were friendly and professional throughout the whole project. Very happy with their work, work ethic and personality! Thank you Gentlemen!

Thank you so much for that wonderful review Rob! We are very proud of Jonathan and Michael and glad they were able to please you as much as they do us!!

Verandah, Stairs, Walkway & Patio Reconstruction

A & A Masonry recently reconstructed our front verandah, concrete steps, walkways and patio and in all respects, their work was highly professional and meticulous. The initial assessment of this job was prompt and comprehensive with design plans clearly explained and a specific timeframe for completion identified (I.e., 5-7 days). The team of Alex, Tera and their specialist crews worked most diligently throughout each phase of construction. Through discussions with me, Alex also successfully created modifications to the design to suit our family needs. The A&A team left our home beautifully clean and attractive and the work was completed on time as planned. We are delighted with the work that was done and most appreciative of A&A Masonry’s commitment to excellence!

Thank you very much for your kind words! Our teams definitely take pride in creating products that meet the needs of our clients and they will be pleased to know that you were "delighted with the work"!

Cyndy
Cyndy

Front Steps

I am absolutely over the moon with my new front steps. The colour of the aggregate is just perfect and will be so much safer to walk on. Jose and his crew were all so hard working even in the very very hot weather. All of them patiently explained this interesting aggregate process to me. Clean up was good too. I shall most certainly recommend this company to all my friends.
Also when adjustments had to be made I was treated with the greatest courtesy by Darren and Jose. They listened to me and helped me in every way. I am absolutely delighted with my new front steps.

Cyndy we couldn't be happier that you are over the moon with your new front steps! I will certainly pass on your praise to the team! And thank you for your recommendation!!!

Kind regards,

Tuck pointing and sills

Had a pleasure to get our project done outside of our house with A&A Masonry!! MaryAnne was amazing, always quick at responding and giving update on quotes and informations; even giving us recommendations on the project. She is such a delight! As for the team, they did an awesome job with the project being professional they also cleaned up everything after finishing the project. A special thanks to Will and Jonathan being so nice and keeping us posted with the project!!! Would recommend A&A Masonry for sure.

Thank you very much for your glowing review, I'll be sure to pass it along to all who contributed!!! We appreciate the recommendation!

Foundation and sidewalk

Tara (Tera) and Alex were both very competent workers. Also very hard workers. Even my neighbors commented on that.My work looks great. When the work was complete everything was left perfectly clean. I would highly recommend them.

We very much appreciate your praise & I'll be sure to pass it along to Tera & Alex! Glad everything was to your liking!!

Paul
Paul

Could not have asked for better

We contracted with A & A Masonry to install a lime stone header and using the removed brick close up some old vents. Given the complexity of the work there were some issues. A & A Masonry stuck with us, corrected the work and did a fantastic job applying all of their expertise, care and respect to make the project great. I would like to give a special thanks to Libby, Joe, and Greg, and a nod to the stone master, and the brick masters Jonathan and his brother.

We would not hesitate in using A&A again, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to execute this type of work.

Thank you very much Paul! I will pass your compliments along to all parties mentioned!
We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback!!

Best regards,

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialists!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Stone work, Interlock, Interlocking, Paver stones, paving stones, Natural Stone, Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, foundation repairs, concrete steps, porches, walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers.

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Stone Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Stone work, Interlocking Natural Stone & Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.

For the Hamilton area please visit out Hamilton websites