A&A Masonry

Chrystal & Tim in Etobicoke
Chrystal & Tim in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Chimney and masonry repairs

A&A Home Improvements was one of several contractors we spoke with about performing masonry repairs on our 90 year Arts & Crafts bungalow. Andy was quite responsive throughout the process, from scheduling the initial review of the project, to scheduling and completing the work. The assessment of the work to be done was thorough, including climbing up on the roof to directly inspect the chimney, rather than inspecting it from the ground as several others had done. Andy also understood the need to perform the work so that the finished product fit appropriately with the period and style of our home. The estimate was neither the highest nor the lowest we received, but was definitely competitive.

On the first day of work the team, Guy and Knoll, arrived on time and began making progress immediately. They rebuilt the chimney, as well as a portion of the front porch, and did tuckpointing and brick replacement in several places around our home. They kept the mess around the house to a minimum, communicated with us very effectively as work progressed and cleaned everything up afterward. The finished product is great! We would definitely work with this team again.

Thanks Chrystal & Tim! All of us at A&A would definitely work with you again too!

Jason in Corso Italia
Jason in Corso Italia

Chimney Rebuild

I am a new home owner, so finding a reliable contractor was a little unnerving, but A & A put any worries I had to rest. I work shift work so it was important that I hired a company that required little supervision, they came and rebuilt the chimeny in two days all while I was at work. They matched the new chimney well to the existing brick, it looks great.

Thanks Jason! We do our best to earn the trust of our customers. Your feedback tells me that we are succeeding!

Jorge King City
Jorge King City
1 review King City, ON

chimney rebuilt

Very profesional, delivery ahead of time, nice clean job. Unheard off on contractors.
I'll be calling Andy again on the spring to do some additional work. Wonderful job on a chimney rebuilt.

Thanks Jorge! It's a pleasure to work for someone who takes such good care of an income property. I am sure your tenants appreciate it too.

allison bwv
allison bwv
1 review York, ON

Tuckpointing, rebuild chimney & new gas liner

We were very impressed with the guys from A&A. The colour was matched impeccably to the colour of the existing mortar, and of course the chimney looks wonderful as well. The guys themselves were courteous, quick and quiet. We had a really pleasant experience with this company and will certainly look to them for our future projects!

Thanks Allison! I'm proud of my staff and will pass this along to them.

Mark at Royal York and Lakeshore
Mark at Royal York and Lakeshore

tuckpointing

We had the mortar on our 1950’s home repaired by A & A Home Improvements and they did a perfect job. During the Quoting process Andy took the time to meet with me and explain my options which I really appreciated. Joe and his coworker did an excellent job not to mention they arrived and finished on time. I found everyone I dealt with friendly and professional. The new mortar matched the old mortar exactly and the job site was left in immaculate condition. I give Andy, Joe and the rest of the A & A Home Improvements team and A+.

Thanks Mark. It's important to get an understanding of the problem and
its potential solutions so that you can make an educated decision about
how to proceed.

Donald in Mimico
Donald in Mimico
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Chimney rebuild

Andy and his team did a re-build of the large chimney on my 1920's brick house. From the beginning of the process of getting quotes, I was impressed by the professionalism and good service. Questions by phone or e-mail were responded to quickly and clearly and the quote was reasonable. The job itself was in an awkward & narrow spot in very close proximity to my neighbour's house, but the scaffold was installed efficiently, and permission appropriately sought to extend the platform in contact with the neighbour's roof. The job was completed in 2 days, and I'm really pleased with the results, which are sympathetic to the style of the house. Clean up was great too - tidier than when they started!

Thank you very much, Donald. We love the challenge of high, tough access
jobs and I think my guys are a cut above at this type of work.

Jennifer in Davisville Village
Jennifer in Davisville Village

tuckpointing on whole house, including chimney

I sent Andy an email at 10:00pm at night and he called me immediately. These guys are always working. Excellent communication and quality of work for a reasonable price. The tuckpointing was seamless and there was no mess. Mike even helped out with Toronto Hydro to get the wires covered (Thank you Mike!). I will be recommending these guys to my neighbours and friends.

Thanks Jen! We do take pride in our work and it's a big help when you tell people about us.

Sean in Brampton
Sean in Brampton

Chimney Rebuild

Got a competitive quote from Andy to do a chimney rebuild. The job was done over two days, and we loved the results. Thanks Andy and team for a job well done.

THANKS SEAN! AND THANKS FOR THE EDUCATION ABOUT WHAT WAS TO ME
A "FARAWAY LAND". ANOTHER GREAT PART OF THIS BUSINESS IS THE
FASCINATING PEOPLE I MEET.
--ANDY

Claire in Bloor West Village
Claire in Bloor West Village

Parging and Tuckpointing

We had a small tuckpointing and parging job to be done on our house this fall. We had gotten a number of quotes and decided to go with Andy. A & A Home Improvements did exactly what we wanted and it looks great. The work was done when they said it would be, and the price was exactly what they quoted. The whole team was very personable and friendly from the beginning to end, and easy to work with. We are very happy customers.

Thanks Claire! One of the rewards I get out of this business is the
chance to meet a lot of really great people. Glad I could help.

B & P in Upper Bloor West
B & P in Upper Bloor West

Tuckpointing

From start to finish working with A&A was
a great experience.
Andy quoted the job quickly and competitively, Joe and Kevin completed the work exactly as
discussed and then some.
This group are friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
One can only hope for more contracting services like these.
Well done guys and thanks.
B&P

Thanks B & P!! I'll pass it along to the boys.

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialists!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Stone work, Interlock, Interlocking, Paver stones, paving stones, Natural Stone, Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, foundation repairs, concrete steps, porches, walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers.

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Stone Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Stone work, Interlocking Natural Stone & Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.

For the Hamilton area please visit out Hamilton websites

Foundations, Historical Restoration, Chimney Build & Repair, Interlocking Stone, Tuck Pointing, Concrete Contractors, Masonry & Bricklaying, and Waterproofing
Natural stone and stone veneer contractor, Interlocking Stone & Pavers, Hardscaping, Stone Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Tuckpointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuck pointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Foundation Repair, Concrete, Porches, Concrete Steps, Concrete Resurfacing, Patios and Concrete Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Water Proofing,
A&A Masonry
Stone veneer cladding, Interlock, Interlocking Stone, Paver stones, Paving stones, Stone Installation, Hardscaping, chimney rebuild and repair, tuckpointing, waterproofing, water proofing, foundation repair, concrete steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways, concrete patios.
2009
check
Toronto Metro License T85-4429645 — Hamilton Master Builder License No. 20 298360 00 MA
BBB Accredited Business