A&A Masonry

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Ryan Bloor West
Ryan Bloor West

tuck pointing

great work - matched the mortar and well priced.

Were able to fix bricks in an 90 year old house and also install/recess electrical boxes into brick work

Neighbour so pleased he is now doing his bricks

Thanks Ryan! Every job has it's unique aspects and solving them keeps our
work interesting.

TLe at Rogers & Caledonia
TLe at Rogers & Caledonia

Chimney Rebuild

I recently hired A&A Home Improvement to rebuild my chimney. The work was done professionally and within the time estimated. The A&A crew are true professionals. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working for you and your family. A friendly environment like that makes our work fun!

Suri in Weston Village
Suri in Weston Village
2 reviews York, ON

Masonry

We had an emergency masonry job that had to be completed before our roofer could finish his work. Finding someone to do the tuckpointing was proving difficult until I found your site by chance and started looking through the reviews to find someone who is near my location. I found A & A Home Improvements reviews to be exceptional and I loved his replies back to the clients -- a man after my own heart with regards to customer service!! (We own an old-fashioned retail business). So I called Andy to see if he was available to come and see our job. Unfortunately, he was busy with other jobs but he said he would make a call to a colleague on our behalf seeing that it was an emergency repair. Within minutes, he called back, told me he was able to contact someone for us and they would call us shortly. A man of his word, his contact called me within 45 minutes to tell me that in understanding our situation to be an emergency, they have been able to re-arrange another job and send someone to us at the crack of dawn the next day to give us a quote and potentially start immediately.

The man arrived exactly at the time he said, he gave us the quote which was far less than I had imagined it would be and started immediately on the job. My husband and I have been so stressed out over this repair and the prospect of finding someone who can do this immediately in order for our roofer to finish on time. Andy saved our day, our roofer's schedule and our sanity. And he is making nothing on the job except for our undying gratitude. We try to offer the same customer service in our business, even when we won't be making the sale and it is very special for us to be able to find a like-minded contractor. We will definitely be calling Andy in the future to actually do some work for us!

Wow! Thanks so much, Suri. I am more than paid back by your kind acknowledgement!

Ada in King City
Ada in King City
1 review King City, ON

Chimney Rebuild

Usually I'm very picky, always complaining. I am very very satisfied with the crew and the job they did! Very clean, I'm very very happy. They did a very nice job! They were really polite people, very respectable.

Thank you Ada, and thanks for making sure the boys were well fed & watered!

Bill O'Neill Etobicoke
Bill O'Neill Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

TUCK POINTIN

Great job on tuck pointing a 1928 era brick house, Andy tackled some angry bees to get the job done, well done, above and beyond, exceeded expectations.
Satisfied clients,
Bill and Sue

Thanks Bill and Sue! Beautiful environment to work in, even the bees are relatively friendly down there. And thanks for your kindness to my grandson, Ty, at our initial meeting.

John in Long Branch
John in Long Branch
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Chimney repair and tuck pointing

Andy and his employees were polite, thorough and top notch. I needed the work done quickly and from original estimate to clean up the service was fantastic. I would recommend Andy and A & A in a heartbeat for this kind of work to any of my friends, relatives and colleagues.

THANKS JOHN. YOU TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF A VERY NICE PROPERTY. GLAD WE COULD HELP!

--ANDY

Mike near the Beaches
Mike near the Beaches

Chimney rebuild

A&A was the only company I could find that would rebuild my chimney with the limestone trim I wanted. The result is extraordinary. And the job was completed on schedule.

Thanks Mike! Mike is a man who knows exactly what he wants, and we were happy to supply it for him.

John in Royal York Gardens
John in Royal York Gardens
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Tuckpointing

Andy and Joe are very easy to deal with. Andy arrived on time to give us the estimate and Joe arrived when scheduled to do the work. Joe did a very neat job and cleaned up thoroughly. I would highly recommend this firm to anyone who needs brick work done.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review John!

--Andy (the first "A" in A&A Home Improvements)

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialists!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Stone work, Interlock, Interlocking, Paver stones, paving stones, Natural Stone, Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, foundation repairs, concrete steps, porches, walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers.

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Stone Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Stone work, Interlocking Natural Stone & Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.

For the Hamilton area please visit out Hamilton websites

Foundations, Historical Restoration, Chimney Build & Repair, Interlocking Stone, Tuck Pointing, Concrete Contractors, Masonry & Bricklaying, and Waterproofing
Natural stone and stone veneer contractor, Interlocking Stone & Pavers, Hardscaping, Stone Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Tuckpointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuck pointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Foundation Repair, Concrete, Porches, Concrete Steps, Concrete Resurfacing, Patios and Concrete Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Water Proofing,
A&A Masonry
Stone veneer cladding, Interlock, Interlocking Stone, Paver stones, Paving stones, Stone Installation, Hardscaping, chimney rebuild and repair, tuckpointing, waterproofing, water proofing, foundation repair, concrete steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways, concrete patios.
2009
check
Toronto Metro License T85-4429645 — Hamilton Master Builder License No. 20 298360 00 MA
BBB Accredited Business