Electric Avenue Professional Electrical Services

L in Port moody
L in Port moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

lighting

Very happy with the experience we had with the service we received with Electric Avenue when we were having trouble with our Christmas light display and they were able to come out and fix the problem quickly and efficiently.

MariaLuca in Vancouver
MariaLuca in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

renos all over the house

Tyler was always prompt and friendly. He explained what the job entailed and advised us on how to keep the costs down. I would recommend him to anyone needing electrical work done.

Wendy in Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Wendy in Port Coquitlam, B.C.
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Installation & Electrical Inspection

Hired Tyler to conduct an electrical inspection of my 120 year old home as it was on the market for sale. Recommendation were made to bring house to code. Hired Tyler to install electrical lighting and complete items on the electrical inspection list. Tyler was friendly, efficient and reasonably priced. I recommend Electric Avenue for your electrical needs.

L. Clark in Maple ridge
L. Clark in Maple ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Hot tub wiring/updating other wiring

Our backyard renovation included the installation of a hot tub. As with many projects, we had weather delays (unable to pour cement in rain). Electric Avenue was able to fit us in at the last minute when our cement pour and hot tub delivery were delayed. They worked around our schedule and completed the project quickly and as quoted. We are now enjoying our hot tub, knowing that all the electrical work was done professionally and according to code.

Mike D. in Maple Ridge
Mike D. in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Electrical inspection, ceiling fan, additional outlet.

I originally Called Tyler at electrical ave. to inspect the main breaker panel before we bought our town house. We were so pleased with how through he was, we had him install an outlet under the stairs to accomidate a new cable/phone line. His quality of work is second to none. The work was neat and tidy and all the stripped wire insulation was picked up and disposed of unlike other electritions who leave their garbage behind.
The next job we had Tyler do was to install a new ceiling fan for the master bedroom. He recomended a great fan that was the best value in our price range. Tyler had it installed working within no time! Looks great too! I'm glad we found a good reliable electrical expert we can rely on, there hard to come by!

Thanks a Million Tyler!

Nancy in Langley
Nancy in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Installation of wiring to power our 5th wheel

My mother and father in-law had moved their 5th wheel onto our property and we were looking for a fast and reliable service to install the proper wiring to operate the 5th wheel at full capacity as if it were to be located in an RV park.
We called Electric Avenue and the service was prompt and the installation date was set right away to accommodate our schedule. The price was right even after doing our research and above all the service was exceptional.
He even gave us an explanation to what he had installed so we were able to understand everything that he had done, which put all our minds at ease.
The service was friendly and informational and I would recommend Electric Avenue to any one of my friends or family!!
Well done Tyler, hats off to you!!

kurt crawford in Langley
kurt crawford in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

trailer hook up

I had done my homework so I knew what needed to be done. I had the usual 3 quotes and I chose electric ave because tyler had mentioned things the others hadn't. I wanted all the bases covered and he knew things the others hadnt mentioned. For me that sounded like he knew his stuff so he got the job. he was on time, things went smooth and I'm happy! I recomend tyler at electric avenue!!!

Eva in Coquitlam
Eva in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom

I wanted to write to say how much I appreciate Tyler at Electric Avenue helping to guide me through my project of making my kitchen and bathroom totally beautiful! Thanks it looks soooo nice.

Farrah in Richmond
Farrah in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Breaker problem

My husband and I panicked one Saturday evening when the power went out in our bedroom and our 1 year old's bedroom. We called Electric Ave's 24 hour emergency line to ask if someone could come in Sunday or Monday...the nice, professional man actually ended up walking my husband through what it could be and my husband was able to solve the problem! We saved so much money and were amazed at the level of service we got from a Saturday night phone call. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company and would DEFINITELY use them in the future for ANY electrical issues I had. They seem very honest, professional, friendly and corteous. Simply amazing.

Clive
Clive
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Electrical Assessment of New House

I hired Electric Avenue to review my new house to follow up on a house inspection which called out some electrical issues. The investigation was thorough and despite the fact that the House Inspector found some issues, Electric Avenue didn't find the same issues and put my mind at rest for our new house.

There was plenty of opportunity to up-sell unnecessary work but our guy was honest and recommended ways to offset some of the electrical shortcomings in practical ways.

I would definitely hire them to perform any future work on our house knowing that I'm getting an honest appraisal and a fair price.

Hi Clive,
Thank you for the great review. I look forward to hearing from my customers and am glad that you were happy with our service. I feel that honesty is always the best policy and often practical creative solutions are the best way to meet our customers individual needs. I look forward to working with you on any future Electrical projects.

Thank you for choosing us.
Tyler Clarkson
Electric Avenue
604.939.1832
www.ElectricAve.ca
mail@ElectricAve.ca

More about Electric Avenue Professional Electrical Services

Electric Avenue is a licensed, Bonded, and Insured Electrical Contractor. We specialize in service work, renovations, and repairs throughout the entire lower mainland and greater Vancouver. We focus on the quality of our work, customer service, and meeting the needs of our customers. We are proud members of both the Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce.

North Vanancouver Burnaby Newwestminister Coquitlam Port Moody couver West Vancouver Surrey Delta Langley Maple Ridge
White rock north shore cloverdale east north west vancouver anmore port coquitlam richmond kerrisdale kitsilano mission abbotsford

keywords. electrician Burnaby surrey north Vancouver west Vancouver Vancouver down town downtown core Richmond white rock crescent beach British properties sparky handy man residential coquitlam poco gas town Yaletown financial district electric port coquitlam northvancouver electrical company journeyman electrician journy man journey women journeywomen service upgrade new service panel change new home reno construction electrician ethic burnaby northvancouver
Service Electrician Coquitlam, Service Electrician Port Coquitlam, Service Electrician Port Moody, Service Electrician Vancouver, Service Electrician Burnaby, Service Electrician New west, Service Electrician New Westminster, Service Electrician North Van, Service Electrician North Vancouver, Service Electrician Pitt Meadows,Service Electrician Maple Ridge, Service Electrician Belcarra, Residential Electrician Coquitlam, Residential Electrician Port Coquitlam, Residential Electrician Port Moody, Residential Electrician Vancouver, Residential Electrician Burnaby, Residential Electrician New west, Residential Electrician New Westminster, Residential Electrician Port Moody, Residential Electrician North Van, Residential Electrician North Vancouver, Residential Electrician Pitt Meadows,Residential Electrician Maple Ridge, Residential Electrician Belcarra, Electrician Coquitlam, Electrician Port Coquitlam, Electrician Port Moody, Electrician Vancouver, Electrician Burnaby, Electrician New west, Electrician New Westminster, Electrician North Van, Electrician North Vancouver, Electrician Maple Ridge, Electrician Pitt Meadows,Electrician Belcarra, Electrician Coquitlam, Industrial Electrician Coquitlam, Industrial Electrician Port Coquitlam, Industrial Electrician Port Moody, Industrial Electrician Vancouver, Industrial Electrician Burnaby, Industrial Electrician New west, Industrial Electrician New Westminster, Industrial Electrician North Van, Industrial Electrician North Vancouver, Industrial Electrician Pitt Meadows,Industrial Electrician Maple Ridge, Industrial Electrician Belcarra, Commercial Electrician Coquitlam, Commercial Electrician Port Coquitlam, Commercial Electrician Port Moody, Commercial Electrician Vancouver, Commercial Electrician Burnaby, Commercial Electrician New west, Commercial Electrician New Westminster, Commercial Electrician North Van, Commercial Electrician North Vancouver, Commercial Electrician Pitt Meadows, Commercial Electrician Maple Ridge, Commercial Electrician Belcarra, Electrical Coquitlam, Electrical Port Coquitlam, Electrical Port Moody, Electrical Vancouver, Electrical Burnaby, Electrical New West, Electrical New Westminster, Electrical North Van, Electrical North Vancouver, Electrical Pitt Meadows, Electrical Maple Ridge, Electrical Belcarra, Certified Electrician Coquitlam, Certified Electrician Port Coquitlam, Certified Electrician Port Moody, Certified Electrician Vancouver, Certified Electrician Burnaby, Certified Electrician New West, Certified Electrician New Westminster, Certified Electrician North Van, Certified Electrician North Vancouver, Certified Electrician Pitt Meadows, Certified Electrician Maple Ridge, Certified Electrician Belcarra, Licensed Electrician Coquitlam, Licensed Electrician Port Coquitlam, Licensed Electrician Port Moody, Licenced Electrician Vancouver, Licensed Electrician Burnaby, Licensed Electrician New West, Licensed Electrician New Westminster, Licensed Electrician North Van, Licensed Electrician North Vancouver, Licensed Electrician Pitt Meadows, Licensed Electrician Maple Ridge, Licensed Electrician Belcarra, Licenced Electrician Coquitlam, Licenced Electrician Port Coquitlam, Licenced Electrician Port Moody, Licenced Electrician Vancouver, Licenced Electrician Burnaby, Licenced Electrician New West, Licenced Electrician New Westminster, Licenced Electrician North Van, Licenced Electrician North Vancouver, Licenced Electrician Pitt Meadows, Licenced Electrician Maple Ridge, Licenced Electrician Belcarra custom cabinets, coffered ceilings, deck, decks, doors, door trim, entertainment unit, entertainment units, engineered flooring, floors, finishing carpentry, finishing casing, mantle, fireplace mantles, floor tiling, framing, furniture moving, general contractor, hardwood, home renovations, house flipping, kitchen cabinets, kitchens, cabinet, cabinetry, laminate, millwork, mill work, paneling, pillars, pilasters, porch, renew, reno, renos, renovate, renovation, remodel, remodeling, repair, hand railing, railings, stairs, staircase, stair case, sundecks, shelf unit, shelving, shelves, paiting, painter, theatre, theater, tiles, tradesman, tradesperson, trim, wall tiling, wall units, wall unit, wall paneling, wainscot paneling, wainscotting, window trim, windows, attic ladders, ladder, bathroom vanity, vanities, base, baseboard, baseboards, built-ins, build-ins, builtins, builtin, built-in, build-in, bookcase, caulking, case, carpentry, carpenter, carpenters, casing, contracting, contractor, contractors, construction, cork flooring, crown moulding, crown molding, crowns, hardwood floor installer, laminate floor installer, engineered floor installer, easy renovations, complete renovation, home improvement, interior design, drywall patch, exterior design, touch up, fix up, property investment, buying homes, selling homes, home update, furniture moving, quality renovation expert, condo, appartment, new homes,