Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Landscape Lighting
6986 Financial Drive Mississauga ON L5N 8J4

HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Brampton  >  Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.  >  Landscape lighting for my front yard

Landscape lighting for my front yard

After my wonderful landscape architect came up with a quote for $3000+ for 4 landscape lights and a high tech transformer, I sought other quotes for the same work. After some research on Homestars I found LID Inc. Brendan came, looked at the job and provided some practical suggestions. He helped to choose the appropriate design and then professionally installed all of it over a few hours. The front yard looks great. These guys know what they're doing and can provide reasonable options for landscape and deck lighting. Recommended.

Hi Bill, I'm glad we were able to help you with this. We've learned we don't need to specify the most costly transformers and light fixtures to effectively complete a project. The best approach is to find a product that's priced in the middle that balances design and quality of materials without going completely overboard on features that provide diminishing returns. Thanks for reviewing us.