Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Landscape Lighting
549 Lancaster Street West, Kitchener ON N2K 1M2

Instagram
Landscape Lighting
Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Best of 2018 winner 5 timesBest of 2018winner 5 times

Reviews for Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

exterior soffit lights

Our address is written above our front porch. Unfortunately we were having problems at night because the address was completely dark. I had asked two other contractors if they could install LED lights in the wooden soffit above the porch to light up the address, and both said it was too difficult. So I really lucked out when I found Brendan who agreed to help. It was a tough job, but the end result is absolutely stunning and makes a huge difference! Our house now looks so beautiful at night. Brendan also took the time to try out some different LED bulbs inside, and although we didn't end up changing anything inside it was helpful to have his input. I really appreciated his time and effort on what must have been a relatively small job for him.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
jattiro
jattiro

Install LED Potlights

I was extremely pleased with the service that Brendan had to offer in upgrading my halogen potlights to LED. I really struggled in trying to find a LED lightbulb that would give me the warm feel of a halogen and Brendan really took the time to explain various degrees of colour on the scale, angles, etc. He also made a few trips to my home, installed some samples from different manufacturers to give me an idea of what the lighting would look like. I was very pleased with his patience and honesty with me. I asked if additional lighting was required in certain areas and he never recommended doing so just for the sake of getting the additional business which I really liked from the first time I met Brendan. Brendan is always available and responds quickly to email and phone calls and the same goes for the staff at his store in Mississauga. Brendan and his team are knowledgeable, reliable and trustworthy and I would absolutely recommend him to everyone. I look forward to working with him in the Spring when I have additional outdoor patio work.

Thanks for the kind words Rohini. I'm glad we were able to come up with the right combination of color and light spread after a little trial and error. It s nice to have so many choices of LED bulbs for existing pots, but sometimes its takes a few tries to find the right fit for someone s personal preference.

Brock and Sherry in North York
Brock and Sherry in North York
21 reviews North York, ON

Soffit LED Lighting

Brendan and the whole company are top notch. Brendan had to make 3 trips due to some minor issues but he did it all within a short time frame and would settle on nothing but the best workmanship.

He is a true top notch person with great work ethic. He also will explain everything to you and you get your input when needed to help make the project exactly what you want.

My home looks great at night now and I was very happy dealing with Lighting Innovation & Design and would again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the feedback Brock. The low voltage pots certainly make a huge difference for your curb appeal. I think they were a very good choice.

Leslie from Toronto
Leslie from Toronto

Install track lights, single spotlights, upgrade existing pot lights

Brendan and Adam were willing and able to be flexible and creative about installing lights in a quirky wood drop ceiling. They remained upbeat and hard-working. They were able to do the job on the exact date I required, at a price I thought was fair. Brendan answers calls on his cell phone almost every time, so communication by phone and email during the planning phase was direct and efficient. It was a pleasure having him to do the job.

Thanks Leslie. It took some doing, but i m glad we were able to figure out a solution for you. In reality it was far more Adam's genius than mine. He s the installation expert; besides saying yes sir and no sir, all I can do is hope to point out the odd solution to a problem. Thanks again for the kind words.

SUNNY from Oakville
SUNNY from Oakville

LED LIGHTING

BRENDAN WINARSKI. Install my outdoor led pot lights and he did a great job with on time completion of project plus he is a great person and very honest to deal with..

I would give him 10 out of 10 for his services.

Thanks for the feedback Sunny. The low voltage pot lights were certainly the right choice for your house. The stucco looks great at night.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
15 reviews Concord, ON

Outdoor lighting

Recently we decided to light up the front and back of our home and quite frankly, we don't know a thing about lighting. Lucky for us, Brandon does! Within a few minutes he had designed a simple yet effective schematic for both the front and back, the front on a timer and a switch for the back. Our home is now beautifully lit up in the evenings and we can't thank Brandon and his team enough for an awesome job! Highly recommended! Sincerely, Jeff

Thanks for the review Jeff. The outdoor lights have certainly given you the finishing touch you were looking for. Your deck and landscape look excellent.

Susan and Ken from Toronto
Susan and Ken from Toronto

Garden Lighting

I called this company for a quote. I wanted some lighting in my back yard gardens. Brendan came out in a few days to have a look. I live in a 100 year old house in the beach area. I wanted the lights to have a victorian look. Natalie the girl in the office found the perfect lights for me. We scheduled an appointment to have them installed. We had a few delays, which was no fault of the company, but Natalie kept me posted the whole way along. Finally my lights came in and Brendan came out to install them. We just LOVE them. The back yard looks just like I wanted. This company was great to work with and I would definately recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Brendan and Natalie!!

Thanks for the feedback Susan. We're glad the backyard worked out so well.

Costa
Costa

Potlights and minor electrical

Dealing with this company was excellent from beginning to end. My initial call was answered by a live person and a few days later they were at my place for a quote. The crew arrived on time and did excellent work. They were a pleasure to deal with, always polite and listened to my concerns. I asked for a couple of extra things that were not part of the original deal and they accommodated. They even cleaned up the debris in the end. Want some lights in your house or electrical work? Then this is your company. Good job!!

Thanks Costa. We enjoyed working with you and your brother on these projects. I think they turned out really well.The electricians certainly appreciated your pizza trips. Go Habs.

R.M. from Mississauga
R.M. from Mississauga

Soffit Lighting

Brendan and Peter were prompt and courteous. They did a great job with the soffit lighting installation and kept their work area clean. They made sure we understood the features of the new lights and how to operate them, and they made sure we knew where wire runs were located for future reference. When all was done, they made sure that we were happy with the work before they left. The cost of the work was very reasonable and did not vary from their original estimate.
Note: Unlike some positive reviews you may see out there, know that this one was not bought with rebates or the promise of future discounts... it was EARNED !!!

Thanks for the feedback. I definitely think the pot lights help to highlight your exterior stone work. We're happy we were able to get them done quickly for you.

James
James

Pot lights inside (two rooms) and outside (soffets)

Brendan and his crew did an amazing job! Quote was right on, work was done quick and mess cleaned up. We had LED pot lights put in our tv room, and 8 in our living room. In addition, they did 4 LED outdoor pot lights in our soffets/overhang on each side f our house to light up the outside/walkway. The LED quality is high, and brightness perfect. Indoor lights were put on dimmers.
I have to say, the work looks great! Inside and outside. They guys were professionals and knew what they were doing. They don't waste time, and are polite. It was a pleasure dealing with them after who we had for quotes before. I will most definitely be hiring these guys again in the future. Price was great and negotiable, quote was right on when work completed, we literaly had zero issues with them. My wife and I are quite impressed with the quality of work, and with the workers themselves. I highly recommend these guys if you need pot lights!

Thanks for the kind words Jamie. We're glad you re happy with the pot lights. They are certainly one of our favorite products. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Lighting Innovation + Design Inc. specializes in custom LED lighting systems for residential and commercial applications. LID designs complete systems. We provide no cost, no obligation consultations. Our products are ideal for interior, exterior and landscape installations.