Cosmos Electrical Co

Reviews for Cosmos Electrical Co

Lynda
Lynda

Installing ceiling fixture and 2 dimmer switches

John was excellent. He arrived on time, job was completed to my satisfaction and he made sure area was clean before he left.

I will recommend Cosmos to friends, family.

That's great Lynda! Thanks very much for the kind words!

Eileen in Toronto
Eileen in Toronto

Air/Heat Motor for Condo Unit

Living in an older condo has it challenges. Cosmos provided me with a new air/heating motor. The first try was not that great, however, John fixed the problem by coming out to see what went wrong. They made it right and with no mess in my unit. They were awesome! I am very pleased. Eileen Jane & Sheppard area.

Thanks Eileen. Nobody's perfect but coming back and doing it right shows character.

Meter Box Replacement

We have lights and other electric devices go up and down. They identified the problem well and fixed it. Everything seems perfect now.

Thank so much! It was a tough job. Glad it's done

Susie
Susie

Excellent service

I hired Cosmos Electrical to install 3 light fixtures, two of which were ceiling fans and I am so glad that I did! Michel and Dion completed the work and these 2 are fantastic! They were so efficient and professional. Friendly and down to earth. I was so comfortable having these 2 in my home to do the installation. I am so happy with my light fixtures that they installed! These guys were great! So sorry about the parking situation, but they were good natured about it. Highly recommend this company for your electrical projects in your home. Honest, sincere and quality work. Thank you for reaching out to me John. You and contractors are wonderful people. Thank you so much.

Thanks Susie for the excellent review!

Installed over 20 pot lights, central vacuum, replaced all old switches with rocker switches.

Peace of mind and great service with Cosmos. Reliable and usually have missing parts in truck. They come prepared, efficient and reasonably priced. Always give good advice. Even installed my google nest door bell and set it up, garage and basement lighting. Always clean up like they were never there.

Thanks Vaishalli,

Working for you was like spending a day in paradise.

Thanks for the chai!

Matthew
Matthew

Fan installation and re-wiring in a cathedral ceiling

John was fantastic. This was a difficult, nuisance job in an awkward location but John and his team really delivered. His communication was excellent throughout, his guys were clean, tidy and respectful of my home and they worked efficiently on the day. The pricing was very reasonable considering the difficult nature of the job - we really appreciate all the care taken by John and his crew and look forward to working with him again!

thanks Matthew!

LED sign installation

Easy to book, excellent communication about timing/scope/and cost. Highly recommended John for his knowledge and expertise. Although this was only a small job I would hire the company for future projects!

Thank you very much!

Added a breaker so the washer and dryer doesn't trip

John as cosmos is very professional and really took his time to help me understand the issue and how it can be resolved. He was always available when needed and I could tell his quality of work really showed and stood out. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that requires any electrical work needed. Thanks again John for the great work you did at my place.

Thanks. It was a pleasure doing buisness with you.

Adam in Mississauga
Adam in Mississauga

Professional, Fast, and High Quality

Had some outlets and wire to fish through walls. Cosmos was very fast to respond and schedule. Prompt and professional (even when my cable had to make last minute changes). Will definetly use again!

Thanks so much. It was a pleasure working for you.

Zahran
Zahran

Outdoor Outlet Installation

They got back to me as soon as I submitted my request and did the work in a timely, clean, and professional manner. Very communicative and happy to address any concerns I had. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much for the nice words!

More about Cosmos Electrical Co

Welcome to Cosmos Electrical Company!

Your Electrical Specialists

Cosmos Electrical Company  is one of the largest and most well-equipped full-service electrical companies in Southern Ontario.

For both residential and commercial projects, Cosmos provides cost-effective solutions for all your electrical  problems. You can trust the integrity of your home, office, or commercial establishment to our trained and experienced electricians and customer service specialists. Our focus is on building relationships with our customers throughout the consultation and construction process.

We provide our services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to clients in Toronto and throughout The GTA. All our work is performed using a highly skilled workforce committed to an agreed upon schedule, which provides maximum value for your money without jeopardizing quality. We work closely with all our clients to ensure complete satisfaction and we pride ourselves on not only meeting, but exceeding the expectations of all our customers. Cosmos Electrical Company, we are not satisfied until you are.

We're social here: