Dr.Locksmith

Reviews for Dr.Locksmith

rtoronto
rtoronto

Locks re-keyed

Moni provided fantastic service and did a great job re-keying our locks for a reasonable price. He also gave us options and was very honest about the least expensive ways of getting the job done. I would highly recommend his work!

Russ & Dawn Johnston -Etobicoke
Russ & Dawn Johnston -Etobicoke

Fix main door lock assembly, rekey x 2

My main door lock was broken and Dr. Locksmith (Moni) came to fix it. He was polite, professional and competitively priced. He didn't try to up-sell me on anything, he used all my existing hardware. Moni was hard working, knowledgable and a friendly guy. I would use him again.

Superior customer services and an honest and professional service is always our #1 priority ...thank you so much for this amazing review .

Derek from Newmarket
Derek from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Rekeyed 2 locks and rekeyed 1 lock with master key

Excellent service, he came out and checked each lock with me. I explained what I wanted to have done and he ensured he could do it.

I had only 2 problems, which is why I didn't give a 10 review.

First, I set up an appointment time and no one arrived I was told it was because I didn't confirm the appointment time which was untrue but only a small inconvenience.

Second, I was quoted a much lower price than it ended up costing. I was told it would cost $30 per lock for a total of $90. Having the one lock keyed to 2 different keys cost $60 instead which makes sense but I was also charged an $80 'service charge' which should have been included in the quote in addition to a $5 per key cost.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Provide accurate quotes
Helen  in midtown
Helen in midtown

Re key locks and lock added.

Moni was great. Found him through the internet. He came quickly. He knows what he is doing. Asked him to add an outside lock to sliding patio doors. He said he would try and he did it. He is a true professional. Highly recommended.

Jessica from York
Jessica from York
3 reviews York, ON

Changing a lock

We called Dr. Locksmith on a Saturday night and needed a lock changed by 9 AM on Sunday morning. Moni was there by 8:20 AM. He gave me several different options, each of them at a very reasonable, competitive cost, and did a fantastic job in changing our lock. He was super friendly and a really nice guy, too. I would recommend Dr. Locksmith HIGHLY to anyone who needs any kind of lock-work done. Do yourself a favour and call Moni!

Thank you so much we appreciate your positive feedback .

Edwin Shahbazian from Richmond Hill
Edwin Shahbazian from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

High End Multi-Lock (Lock+Key)

When I locked myself out of the house. Moni was at my house within 30mins. He is a very well educated and professional business man. He really knows the industry and is very competitive with pricing. I also recently replaced my locks with a High End Locks, and i honestly will never go back to a conventional lock and key! My business will always be with Dr. LockSmith!

Howard from Markham
Howard from Markham

Great service

My son was in the wash room and didnt want to come out so I called them and to get my son out. They came and opened my door in seconds. Great attitude and great service

David in Thornhill
David in Thornhill

locked out of car

We were accidentally locked our keys in the car, and didn't have the auto club phone number, so our neighbour recommended Dr Locksmith. They were at the house very quick, in less than 10 min., and the guy was really courteous and helpful. We thought 80 seemed a bit much for the service, but this might be reasonable for a 30 min house call. That's the only reason I did 4/5 for recommending to others, I'd say get some quotes (if you have time and aren't locked out of your house and car!)

MKP
MKP

Locksmith Servies

I was happy with Dr. Locksmith and would use them again.
I called them as I was locked OUT of my bathroom. They came in short order and took care of that. Additionally, they did a number of tasks in my home that were on my to to list:
adding a patio door lock
security lock to front door.

everything done perfectly.

Christine in East York
Christine in East York

New Lock Handset

We were in the midst of getting our new front door installed when we realized that we needed a new lock set for our door. Our door needed a narrow multipoint handset and is not very common. Dr. Locksmith came as a recomendation and when we called we received a professional, fast and courteous response. Moni managed to obtain the perfect lock set for us in a day! His friendly demeanor and knowledge of his trade was greatly appreciated.

More about Dr.Locksmith