Dr.Pipe

Reviews for Dr.Pipe

Eileen in Bedford Park
Eileen in Bedford Park

waterproofing

Max came to my house gave me a quote for an internal weeping tile system with pump along our back and side wall. He walked me through everything and educated me patiently. his guys started right away and were clean & professional & started at 8:30/9 every day. He handled the permit & inspection, did some extra concrete work and gave me a 15 yr. written guarantee. He also went above and beyond and also prepped the pump area in case we need to connect in the side of the house in the future. I would definitely recommend his company!

Thank you, Eileen! It is true, we make every effort to make you feel satisfied with our service. Warranties, quality, punctuality, cleanliness are our top priorities. It’s pleasant to read you like our waterproofing service. Thanks again, we appreciate your review and your business.

Mark B. from Thornhill
Mark B. from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Dr.pipe Drain and Plumbing

I want to thanks max for helping me with my drain problem couple days ago. His crew finished my drain replacement in basement. Loved their work, very professionally and clean. I invite couple companies for estimate and i decide to go with him because he spend his time (not like the others) for full explanation of my problem. Thank you Dr.pipe team and Max personally.

Thanks, Mark. We would truly appreciate any recommendation you make to your family or friends, so that they too can experience Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services. We’ll gladly solve any drain problem or do any other plumbing repairs. Thank you again

Max from Thornhill
Max from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Drain pipe relining

Max and his crew is prompt, personable, competitive and honest. He arrives on time and his crew is pleasant and makes sure they tidy up before they leave. We had problem with roots in our drain and Dr.Pipe solved problem with new trench less drain repair system and save our front yard. I would highly recommend Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing anytime!

Thank you, Max! You have listed the most important qualities which we aspire to be. And it is a great honor for Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing. We would be happy to become your choice in case you require plumbing or drain assistance.

jj1234 from North York
jj1234 from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Plumbing Repair

A person was sent very quickly. I was not fortunate enough to get "Max" the owner. A very young guy came. He opened the walls in basement and main floor and helped identified the leakage. That's where the good things stop. The person wasn't very professional. He didn't have a flash light and had to use his small key-chain flash. He had to make a couple of phone calls to someone during the diagnosis. A small amount of water was continuously leaking out from the pipe. He said it may be from one of the washrooms upstairs. He didn't go check the washrooms and didn't have time to repair the leakage and said would come back 2 days later (with 1 day being the new year day public holiday) to fix. [I later got another company to do the repair, the first thing the other guy did was to stop the water overflow inside one of the toilet tanks upstairs. So, at least the leakage was stopped.]

Thank you for taking your time to write a review over here. I wanted to explain what happened. We received a call on December 31 and quickly arrived to the site of the job. At this point the leakage was happening for couple of weeks and a thing like dry wall, carpets all were wet. We identified the problem which was damaged drain stack in the the pipes between the main and 2nd floor. We agreed with you to come over the very next day to inspect further and to fix the problem for the price of $650. Without any explanation you cancelled the job next day. Based on your reviews looks like you called another plumber and paid him $600 to fix the problem we identified earlier on. We appreciate and value the right of customers to choose any plumbing company they want, we ask you though not to judge us by the work that we were prevented from completing, due to $50 saving.

Caroline from North York
Caroline from North York
1 review North York, ON

Back-water valve installation

I was one of six houses flooded on my street.All of us had plumbing work done and I heard only good reports about the work and price.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Max to my friends expecting they would get the same positive results.

Thank you, Caroline. It’s nice to hear, that you satisfied with the Back-water valve installation. We appreciate your review and we are glad you felt so satisfied with the service you received Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing. Our company would be delighted to become the company you rely on in the future.

Newsletter Signup-724
Newsletter Signup-724

Backwater valve & lead pipe replacement

After interviewing in my home three well known plumbing companies in Toronto, I chose Dr. Pipe. They were the most thorough in their inspection and answered all my questions carefully and without a condescending attitude. Max, the owner of the company, personally made the inspection and explanation. He did not send a "salesman" to my home, which is what one of the companies did, and did not pitch me more work than was necessary. His prices were within range of the other two. I did full research on the work before I called for inspections so I had a very good idea what needed to be done, and the type of equipment and products, so I was fully informed in advance. Max met every criteria I set for the job. His crew arrived on time. He did not farm the job out to a third party. The crew that arrived were his own workers and spent the entire time on my job. They were clean and took exceptional care in making sure my home was clean and tidy at the end of each work day. The job took four days: digging down into my cement basement floor to install a backwater valve to stop sewer flooding; changing the sanitary pipe; and replacing the old lead water pipe. This involved much digging up of the basement laundry room and the front yard. Nothing was damaged, they covered all appliances and walls with plastic sheets, and they took great pains to remove the dirt and soil as cleanly and efficiently as possible. They arranged the permit and the home inspection by the City inspector. I had no worries. After the project was completed, you would never know the basement floor had been dug into except for a small access panel in the floor for the backwater valve, and the front garden looked better than before. Now, when it rains heavily, as it did this past summer in Toronto when streets and neighbourhoods were completely flooded, I am not worried at all because the backwater valve has kept the rain and sewer water out of our basement. If you've experienced flooding during heavy rains, or need help on any type of plumbing job, I recommend Max and his company, Dr. Pipe. We no longer use the plumbing company we had been using for 15 years: they were becoming complacent and careless in their attitude. We have found someone who will treat our home with care and respect, as if it were their own, and that is worth a lot.

Thank you. We are happy to read you were very satisfied with from Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing services. Backwater valve installation is a very important step for homeowners. As a rule, people are afraid of the mess and mud after the installation and especially after the lead pipe replacement. It’s great you are content with the result of our service and noted how clean we left the home. We also look forward to work with you again.

Michelle  from Etobicoke
Michelle from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Basement Waterproofing

I contacted Dr. Pipe and Max promptly came out and provided a very reasonable quote and did a full explanation of the sewer backup valve and rebate program provided by the city. He did not pressure us in any way but was pleasant and very informative. I contacted him back and he agreed to come back that evening and finalize the contract. They started the work the next day and were quite neat, kept any and all overall disruption to us to a minimum. I would recommend is services to anyone.

Thank you, Michelle We are grateful for your review and are thrilled to have provided the service you required and the answers you had been searching for. Thanks for choosing Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing services.

Rudy Braun from Toronto
Rudy Braun from Toronto

water service line replacement

I had to get the water service line replaced because of the new smart water meter requirement. Got quotes on a monday. Went with Max (Dr Pipe) and although I was a little concerned about the lack of reviews on Homestars, I went with my gut and my gut was right. The work was done by wednesday (in by 8:30 out by 3:30). Max and his guys were punctual, careful about maintaining site cleanliness and very respectful. His price was the best of three quotes and he is honest and straightforward in his communication. His follow up once the job was complete was great. I highly recommend Dr Pipe for any plumbing issue you may have and I am happy with my new water pressure!

Thank you, Rudy, for choosing Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing services. Water service line replacement is one of our core services. We would gladly perform any other plumbing services for you. We look forward to hearing from you in the future should you require our services and we thank you in advance for any referrals you make on our behalf.

Joyce Lin in Scarborough
Joyce Lin in Scarborough

Clogged Toilet

There was a clogged toilet in my house and I called Dr. Pipe. They was extremely friendly and even gave me an approximated cost on the phone. He came on time and finished within 2 hours. I strongly recommend it to others.

Thank you Joyce. We are happy to know you were satisfied with the service we provided. We are proud to know that you will be relying on Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing services in the future for your plumbing or drain concerns.

More about Dr.Pipe

Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services specializes in quality plumbing services at disruptive prices. We beat any written estimate by 10%. We offer the best prices for trenchless drain repairs in Toronto. We value your home and will keep it clean. If you need the job done right the first time around by friendly plumbers - we are the company for you.