Mr Sandless

Reviews for Mr Sandless

grace chisholm in Vancouver
grace chisholm in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

We had our hardwood floors, livingroom and hallways refinished using Mr. Sandless. The men who did the work were very professional and they worked non stop. The finished product is fantastic and we are very pleased.

The work done at our home was fantastic. There was absolutely no mess and the floors look great. I would highly recommed this company to anyone wanting their foor refinished with no mess. Very professional and friendly workers. I highly recommend them to everyone.

MelodyNDelta
MelodyNDelta
1 review Delta, BC

Wood floor refinishing

Assisted Review

Hi Ryan, I’ve been talking to a few hardwood floor sander folks and told them you advised me to sand the floors to get a really good finish and they all have agreed with you. They think the floors are really ready to be replaced so I’m actually thinking of covering them with hardwood/laminate. My apologies for all the time you took to give me an estimate but I will definitely pass on your info to my neighbours and friends whose floors are in much better shape than mine are. Pls let me know if there is a cost for the estimate and I will gladly send you the fee.

Many thanks for your honest advice.

Melody

Melody turner

There is of course no charge for the estimate. When you are ready to have your laminate floors installed we would be happy to quote you a price for the install.
Regards,

kbdelta
kbdelta
1 review Delta, BC

hardwoo floors refinished

we have original hardwood floors (1948) throughout our house,and were stripped of almost all the finish from years of wear and tear.sanding was not an option for us as e have 2 children under 3 and didn't want the mess or the cost.We were only out of our house for 12 hrs and the floors wre dry when we returned .Ryan did a great job on the floors and we wouldn't hesitate to refer Mr sandless to friends.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Kevin Perra  Vancouver
Kevin Perra Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Main floor hardwood floors and fireplace mantel.

> Ryan Hickey/ Mr Sandless,
> I'm just writing to let you know how great of a job you did on the wood
> floors and fireplace mantel at 2293 E 2nd Ave Vancouver. I was the
> listing
> agent that Sold the home with multiple offers, for more money than the
> owners expected. I believe that the floors and mantel having been
> refinished contributed to the multiple offers, for they are the first
> impression when you come into the home. The sellers were also very happy
> that I had recommended you, for you were able to do it all in one day and
> at
> a fraction of the price.
> Thanks again,
> Kevin Perra
> Coldwell Banker Perra Realty
> (p) 604 970 9920
> (f) 604 632 0010
> email@kevinperra.com
> www.kevinperra.com

Thank you Kevin for your business and the review.

Cathleen on Garden
Cathleen on Garden
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Hardwood floor polish

Ryan Hickey arrived to our house on time and assisted us to move all of the furniture out of the area where he would be working. He began his work immediately and worked hard through out the project to complete it so it would not interfere with our home life. We were very please with the results and Ryan's professionalism.

Hi Kathleen, Thanks for the review it was a pleasure working with you and Paul. The floor looked great after we stained, sealed and refinished it. I'm happy everything worked out for you and your family. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to call.

Larson in New Westminster
Larson in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Wood floor refinishing, including glue removal.

Ryan Hickey, of Mr. Sandless, did a fantastic job in refinishing the fir floor in a room in our 1948 house. It was a challenging job because previous owners had glued carpet underlay to the wood. The job was completed in one day, as promised, and we continue to get "ooohs and aaahs" when people see it. I highly recommend the person and the process.

Thanks Mariam! The pictures look great! It was a pleasure working for you and Darryl.

jacq
jacq

refinished main floor adn 2 bedrooms of a 1912 character home

We bought a character home and were looking to redo the vintage flooring before we moved in. Mr Sandless was the only company whom could pull the job off and allow us to start the move in the next day! Every other company would have kept us out of our new home for a week! Not only was the work done ahead of time but the the floor looks AMAZING!

thank you!!

Thank you Jacq for your business and the review.

GAH - Interior Designer Vancouver
GAH - Interior Designer Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Revitalize flooring for a client who was going to sell their home

My clients were placing their 90 year old home up for sale and the floors needing refinishing but time was a factor as they only had a few days before the listing went public.

Ryan came in on a Friday and completed the floor refinishing the following Monday (which was Thanksgiving Day).

Ryan was very professional, extremely qualified and delivered on his promise.

The home sold in less than one week and the amazing hardwood floors helped make this home sale a quick one.

I am going to use Ryan and Mr. Sandless for all my future clients.

Thank you for your business and the review.

DEB vancouver
DEB vancouver

sandless floor refinishing

Gave a quote, really no sand/dust. Old hardwood floor fixed up and brought back to life. Came in as expected, no smell, no mess. Totally professional, I have recommended them to others and they were also very satisfied.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you were satisfied with Mr. Sandless.

More about Mr Sandless

Mr. Sandless® provides residents throughout the Vancouver Lower Mainland area with environmentally safe solutions for refinishing hardwood floors. Because we provide refinishing services without sanding, you are guaranteed a safe refinishing for you, your family, your pets and the environment...

****

Wood Floor Refinishing, Floor Installations, Baseboard Installations, Customer Color Changes, Stair Refinishing, Tile Refinishing, Dust Free Refinishing, Carpet Removal, Sports Floor Refinishing, Gym Floor Refinishing, Commercial Wood Floor Maintenance Programs, Laminate
floor refinishing. Mr Sandless eco friendly products and Dust less floor refinishing