Estezo Estates

Estezo Estates

Reviews for Estezo Estates

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home renovations

Hired to design reno of living room & kitchen incl removal of 2 load bearing walls with permits delivered promptly from the city. Very professional, excellent communication

Tyler
Tyler

Structural Engineering

Hired Jerson to review some damaged joists and he provided a clear roadmap on what the issue was, and the best way to fix it. Would highly recommend.

Maria
Maria

Decorative retaining wall

Jerson did a good job and made sure that all government regulations were being followed

Thank you for the review Maria, hope to see you guys again soon on the next Reno!

Ambar in Mississauga
Ambar in Mississauga

Excellent work, quality service

Have been going back to Estezo Estates for the past 5 years. Our last service from them was completed this past summer, and as always, they have done an outstanding job. Everything is quoted up front and is delivered on time and with a good level of skill and knowledge. Highly recommend!

Thank you Amber for your repeat business and for taking the time to write a review about our service!

Review  in
Review in

Fraud - Do not hire Jerson and his company!

We hired this company to design our house in November 2016. We are now in June 03, 2017 and still nowhere close for them to complete the work so that permits can be issued. Our original contract stated we had to pay them only $12000 and they will do everything and have permits in our hands within a month. $30,000 and 7 months later we are still nowhere close. We have now hired another company to get this done for us FROM THE BEGINNING. DO NOT hire this company. They are extremely incompetent (especially in how ICF works) They pretend to know ICF very well. Jerson is not a licensed person. He has no qualifications what so ever. He is simply a person who self taught himself a software. We submitted his drawings which were stamped by his fraudulent engineer Mustafa The city laughed at us and said this is simply a pretty 3D picture. There is absolutely no structure or backbone to this house. Your house is floating in air. Then they took more money from us and after 3 months later we resubmitted the drawings. Thinking this time they got it right. The city came back and said these drawings are the exact same as the once you submitted earlier. Nothing much had changed. We realized then, that my husband and I were taken for a ride. To a regular person like him and I, the drawings looked complete. They had notes, they had pictures etc. But to the city all it was a general notes copied and pasted form different websites and a pretty 3D picture with nothing else. This company works on FRAUDULENT basis. All they care about is to take your money. DO NOT HIRE THIS INCOMPETENT COMPANY. After spending thousands of dollars you will end up starting from zero again and hiring someone else. We are now taking them to court and also launching a complaint against every person who touched our project with the Engineering Professional Body. Do not be fooled by this company. . You can call me at 4168298210 and I can tell you the entire story. This way you can make a sound decision before going with them.

We all know what occurred and what the result was, no amount false speech can change the true reality of what took place. I pray God gives you the BEST and changes the condition of your hearts.

a.bilyj in Coteau-du-Lac
a.bilyj in Coteau-du-Lac

YES! They are that GOOD

In the summer of 2016 my parent’s front porch was becoming a massive safety issue. The wooded railings were loose and coming away from the stone steps. The steps themselves were beginning to sink from end to end. My parents who are in there 70's needed a porch that was safe. After a 30year history with different types of home renovations, crews and swindling contractors (do not trust a company just because they were on TV), I was not convinced that I would be able to find a home renovation team that would create a long lasting and safe porch for my parents home. Estezo Estates did that and more. From my quote with Jersen to seeing our main builder Peter, every construction day, all of our concerns and fears faded away. The entire crew at Estezo Estates brought safety, aesthetics, communication and respect to every aspect of the job. Not only did we have our porch rebuilt, I had the parging on the foundation of the house re-done, a side door step re-built and they even made built in shelves for my Mothers cold storage pantry. I want to share my gratitude and give credit to Estezo Estates for their integrity. Most contractor's that have worked on our family home have taken a look at my parents age, their physical limitations, accents and overall kind natures as a sign of weakness that they could exploit. Jersen, his Father and the entire crew who worked on my parent’s home were respectful and genuine. They’re hard working perfectionist. They’re also generous with their time and they always treated my parents with respect and dignity. If there was ever a issue or a question it was addressed in a clear and timely manner. As an example of going above and beyond for their clients, the day that the construction was to start Jersen sent over a crewmember to help my Mother clear out her pantry. This crewmember was so lovely to her that she gave him homemade pickles (and that is kind of a big deal). The leadership that Jersen and team demonstrate daily is why you should hire them for your next renovation. Estezo Estates is a company that values the idea that they are coming into your home. That it is not just a job site. They made my parents feel safe and cared for throughout the work. There is no price that I wouldn't pay for that kind of piece of mind (Mum was even quite wistful when she said “I am really going to miss seeing Peter everyday). My parents now have a dream pantry, a newly parged foundation, a safe porch and a side step that will last a long, long, long, time.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Ed K.
Ed K.

Topographic survey

I engaged Jerson at Estezo Esates to prepare a site survey as part of my application to the city to explore the installation of a swim spa in our backyard. Jerson was very prompt to reply to my requests and inquiries and was very professional throughout my dealings with him. His cost was also very reasonable compared with others and there were no hidden, extra fees that other surveyors are not always prone to communicating early in the process. I would not hesitate to use Jerson again in the future and would recommend his services to others.

Thank you Ed we appreciate the positive review and are glad we could be of service.

Anna
Anna

plan designs

I had hired their services in 2015. Jerson put together the plan drawings, as well as making any recommendations and kept me informed on a regular basis. Also he handled the worked involved in getting city permits and anything else that was required – he advised me in advance of what to expect and what the cost would be. He’s very knowledgeable in all aspects of designs and renovations. What I like most is that if he makes an error, he admits to it and does whatever he can to make it right. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an honest engineer or renovation contractor.

Anna, it was a pleasure helping you on your project and thank you for your kind words.

kclarke in Toronto
kclarke in Toronto

Major structural reno

These guys saved my house! After buying a newly renovated property I found out that it was structurally compromised - with all of the problems hidden behind the walls. Jerson and Orlando helped by immediately bringing in an engineer and coming up with a game plan to fix it. Their experience and commitment to quality shone through every step of the way. Their quoting was accurate and their commitment to the project was outstanding. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They truly care about their work, craftsmanship and their clients.

Ken I know this was a tough go for you after buying a house that seemed to be i perfect condition. But we are thrilled that we not only caught the structural deficiencies you bought the home with intime to avoid a potential disaster but also that you are thrilled with our Structural Engineering and Renovation services.

More about Estezo Estates

4168455052 - STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING - DESIGN - BUILD - RENOVATION - Estezo Estates is a Family Company that designs and builds strong, safe, highly energy efficient, green, LEED compliant custom homes in the Greater Toronto Area. Originally a Father-son business, Estezo Estates started out as a renovations company. Orlando, who has an engineering background, and his son Jerson who has extensive design experience, started a renovations company in 2007 and it quickly turned into a full service construction company with its very own in house design department. Whether your looking for structural engineering, a design/permit, a renovation/construction service or all of the above Estezo Estates is right choice! We have combined the theory of design with actual real life on site building experience, bridging the long standing gap between designers and builders all under one roof, Estezo Estates.

We also project manage high end construction projects and remodels.

CONSTRUCTION
Our homes are designed with cutting edge structural technology offering the safest, strongest and most efficient construction in its class. Our home designs offer brighter, more spacious layouts opening you up to the elements.

RENOVATIONS
We can help redesign your home with green building methods and materials in tune with nature and current environmental trends. Connect with us today, and we will help start you on your journey towards better living.