Toronto ON M6H 4K3

Reviews for Women Painting & Decorating

Douglas from Mississauga
Douglas from Mississauga

Refreshing our home

Our home looks great! Women Painting and Decorating are hard working professionals, very personable and friendly. With a keen design eye, they discussed with us our choice of colours and suggested shades that, in their experience, would compliment and work better under our light conditions. They were attentive to the painting lines and details in each room. They focused on one job - ours to completion, rather than jump around to other jobs. They showed up each day on time, stayed on budget and worked with us on change orders. We appreciated their timely communication skills. They worked cleanly and cleaned up at the end of each day. We would certainly recommend them and use their skills again.
Gail and Douglas

Thank you. It was our pleasure.

wjpwalker
wjpwalker

Interior painting of home

Raffie and Deb have done painting for us when needed for more than 10 years. I can't imagine ever using another painter. I have recommended them to several friends and clients who have also been more than pleased with their work. They are so efficient and meticulous with their painting, always cleaning everything up at the end of the day. They are a pleasure to have in the house and have always gone above and beyond to help in any way they can. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Wendy Walker

Thank you Wendy, It is always a pleasure working with you and Fred.

sue.cooper12
sue.cooper12

House Painting

I had a big project to undertake, most rooms in my older home needed painting. I was daunted at the thought of the project, in part because of the wall repair required.
Deborah and Raffie put me at ease because they are highly skilled professionals, as evidenced by their efforts, from estimates to colour consultation, through their prep work, to the paint on the walls. They take the time to ‘do it right’, and I can attest that the rooms in your home will be transformed. From the extras like nailing a baseboard back in place for example, they care and are incredible craftspeople. From the initial call to the last day, I loved working with Deborah and Raffie and would recommend them to anyone who asks. Thank you both!!

Hi Sue, thank you very much!
It was so nice working with you.
Cheers

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Painting

Efficient, tidy, professional and friendly. I couldn’t be happier with their work! I will use them again and tell all my friends.

Thank you very much Cathy. It was a pleasure working with you.
All the best.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

House Painting

Raffie and team did an excellent job in our home. Workmanship and attention to detail was top notch. A+++ Arrived when scheduled. Cleaned up at the end of the day. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much... I'm glad you are happy.

Lesley
Lesley

Small Job for them...big job for me

When I saw it was two women entrepreneurs, I decided with the great reviews that this would be the company to do the job.

Raffi did a fabulous job on my guest bedroom as my husband and I are no longer capable of tackling such jobs. What took her a day to complete two perfect coats of wall paint and trim, would have taken me a week with a giant amount of mess. Raffi left my place clean. Now I’m waiting for estimates for two other jobs. I look forward to having her back!

Thank you Lesley, it was a pleasure working with you.
Enjoy

nelson_09 in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
nelson_09 in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Interior painting

From the first visit from Raffi and Deborah I knew that I had chosen a great company. They were knowledgeable and informative about colour, design and paint choice. They explained what they were going to do and offered various options.
They painted my kitchen cabinets, ceilings and walls. They also painted the living room, dining room, hall and foyer walls and doors.
On the second floor they painted the walls up the staircase and landing and painted all of the doors that opened into the landing.
They arrived on time, worked a full day and tidied up at the end of each day. They left my home immaculate!
I have recommended then to my friends and family

Thank you Pam, It was a pleasure working with you.

Rob B.
Rob B.

Main floor/upper floor walls, ceiling, trim repainting

Outstanding work!

Simply stated, it has been wonderful to work with Women Painting - from the initial estimate, to the follow-up communications and detailed work description, to the professional, high quality paint job.

We hired Women Painting to repaint our ceilings, walls, baseboards, and doors on our main floor, 2 sets of stairs, and the bathroom and hallway on our upper floor.

After too many experiences with mediocre (and worse) trades over the past 10 years, dealing with Women Painting has been a breath of fresh air. Deborah and Raffie, showed up on time every day, ready to work and tidied up at the end of each day. They were well-organized, meticulous, and took the time to focus on all the prep work required for an outstanding result.

What we expected to be a disruptive experience was so smooth - daily communications were excellent, all questions/concerns were patiently dealt with, work proceeded in a logical, planned sequence, and the job was completed on time for the price quoted.

We are very happy with the finished product and plan to have the Women back to repaint our basement, kitchen cabinets, and external windows. Deborah and Raffie are the real deal and the only painters we will recommend to friends and neighbours.

Thank you Very much Rob! It is always an amazing feeling when we have a happy client.

Debra
Debra

Kitchen plus 6 large, very detailed wood window frames and one kitchen door leading to backyard.

Women Painting and Decorating is an excellent company. They work expertly and paint meticulously. Our new windows, door and kitchen look sensational. We will be using them again in the spring for 3 bedrooms plus exterior painting of the house. The 2 owners along with their colleague were punctual, very professional and extremely pleasant to work with. I highly recommend this company. If Homestars permitted I would give them more than 5 stars ! Debra

Thank you Debra, it is always a pleasure working with you.
Have a great evening

Raffie & Deborah

Tezbir
Tezbir

Kitchen and living room rennovation including cabinet refacing and roof

Women Painting and Decorating were a pleasure to work with, the quality of their work was exceptional. From the onset they were very open and honest in their communication, from providing a quote to making suggestions and adjusting according to our requirements. We even changed scope during the project and they accommodated our requests willingly and were extremely professional in their conduct. The entire team was always on time and respected our space, i would hire them again for any of our future projects.

Thank you Tezbir, it was our pleasure working with you.
All the best.

More about Women Painting & Decorating

This is Deborah and Rafaela from Women Painting & Decorating. We have over eleven years experience in interior, exterior and commercial painting.
We are very talented, independent, polite, tidy, fast and reliable. We are also well organized and able to manage multiple projects. We take great pride in the quality of our work, never having missed a single deadline. Additionally, we possess excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented and we are willing to "go the extra mile" as needed.

Among our other strengths, we have solid sales instincts and have been successful in cultivating long-term relationships with key clients. With a strong customer focus, we often earn the repeat business of clients. Persuasive, self-confident and effective with a record of success behind us, we are confident that we will be an asset to you as well.

Sincerely,