Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

Reviews for Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

James
James

Found Hidden Tiles

After some late night renovations in our new home we found some tiles that we suspected might contain asbestos under a carpet. With young children and days until our move in date (and a very nervous wife) we could barely sleep. We called Robert first thing in the morning (before 8am) and he picked up the phone and was at our house gathering samples within 4 hours! We were very fortunate that the test results came back negative (less 24 hours later), but had to write a review as their responsiveness and knowledge was off the charts. Highly recommend this team.

Kei in Toronto
Kei in Toronto

Professional service

I planed to renovate the floors in my house, which is 50yrs old. Right before the reno, we found old tiles under old wood floors which may contain asbestos. This company quickly responded to my inquiry, came to get the samples right away and gave me the result in two days (turned out it was negative). Because of this prompt service, we were able to have the renovation as planed. We appreciate their professional service.

Asbestos Ductwork Removal

I had a single short run of a duct that had asbestos tape on it. I contacted Robert and he was great. They worked within my timelines and hours of the day.

The technician David that came to do the abatement was great and extremely knowledgeable. He was extremely careful and left the area spotless after removing of the ductwork.

I would highly recommend them for any other abatement project.

Remove asbestos from a small boiler

We discovered asbestos on a boilerwe were removing we call Robert and his team came to the sight 3 days later and competed their work in about 8 hours . When we returned to the sight everything was gone and cleaned up. I was very impressed

Asbestos Abatement

Did a full abatement of all the dry wall in my condo unit.

They were very accommodating with my requests for how we wanted the work completed. When unforeseen things popped up, they were honest with what needed to be done and answered all our questions. Great work by the team and very reasonable with negotiating pricing.

I would use them again.

Removal of boxes of asbestos tiles that were in storage for 50+ years

Inherited house when Mother died. Discovered several boxes of floor and ceiling tiles containing asbestos that had been stored in the basement since the mid-60s. Called Templar and was able to have the material properly removed the same day in accordance with current asbestos handling and removal laws and regulations. Until then, had almost no guidance from internet sources because they focussed on ceiling or floor tile removal and remediation. The service I received was timely, quick and professional.

Gary
Gary

Asbestos analysis and removal

We found some loose insulation in the attic and was looking for a company to provide an analysis and removal if required. We contacted Robert at Templar and he called back and scheduled the appointment for the next business day to obtain the samples and provide the lab results within 2 days. Our results were zero and we did not have to remove the insulation. Robert was very helpful and knowledgeable in the area of asbestos analysis and removal. We would recommend Templar for this type of work and service.

Basement asbestos sampling

I contacted Templar from a neighborhood group referral. Robert always responded and was able to come sample different spots in our basement. He recommended different areas to test and he took the time to explain all my questions. The test results came back in 3 business days where a report was generated and Robert answered some additional questions for me. I would highly recommend.

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

Asbestos removal

We have used Robert at Templar before for another asbestos covered pipe, and when we found more in a tight space they were the only people we called because our last experience was so good. Robert came the same day to evaluate the situation, and had someone 3 days later in my house removing it. Robert is easy to deal with, fair, straight forward, and above all, very professional. Would highly recommend Templar. The work they do it top notch.

More about Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatement) for Type 1, Type 2 & Type 3 Asbestos Abatement.

DISPOSAL DOCUMENTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: DELIVERY TICKET, MANIFEST / BILL OF LADING & WEIGH SCALE TICKET.

Mold & Asbestos Removal. Home Inspection, Vermiculite Removal, Attic Insulation Removal, Vermiculite Insulation, Vermiculite Analysis, Vermiculite Testing
_______________________________________________________________
Templar Mould and Asbestos Analysis & Removal creates healthier environments in homes and workplaces.

It's not an easy job and Templar developed a three-step process to make sure your home or business becomes a healthier and more comfortable place to be.

Trained and qualified mould and asbestos inspectors find and determine the extent of any mould and asbestos problems.

Air sampling and testing specimens helps to determine the best option for removal.

We have different options for removal, depending on what's required. All are safe, clean and done with minimum interruption to your home life or business functions.

Why Choose Templar?

Experienced - Over a decade of Mould Remediation & Asbestos Abatement.

Certified - Templar has earned a wide variety of industry standard certification.
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos / Vermiculite Abatement)

Guaranteed - Templar's Mould and Asbestos Verification options guarantees that you no longer have mould spores or asbestos in your home or business.

Put simply, mould and asbestos poison your indoor environments. You need a clean, safe and effective way of making the places where you live and work healthier and more comfortable.