Ecowoods Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
32 Norfield Crescent Toronto ON M9W 1X6

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Ecowoods Inc.

Veselin in Toronto
Veselin in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Hardwood floor repair

Very satisfied with result and definitely recommend Francisco and Ecowoods Inc to anyone in need of a floor repair or any floor services. Project was started at the time agreed upon and was completed ahead of schedule . the price was fair and honest. the employees worked diligently and cleaned work space and covered all furniture prior to project. They even picked up material for me that I ordered prior to project. they accommodated finishing our job quicker and stayed extra on day two of the project . The finish job looks amazing and I appreciate Francesco taking on our job even though it was a complicated repair that included levelling out subfloor ripping out old floor and matching and mixing new floor with the old . Thank you Francesco and Ecowoods inc

Ves, thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Jamie in Kingston
Jamie in Kingston

First class all the way

Dealing with Francisco was a treat from start to finish. I needed a parquet floor refinished and called three companies. One never returned my call. Another called back a month later, explaining they were busy. Francisco answered my call and came the next day to see my condo and give me an estimate. He was quick to respond to my questions and came when he was supposed to. Did an excellent job keeping things clean during the messy sanding process. Final result was excellent and final price was lower than I expected. Would highly recommend. Thanks Francisco!

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Replace and refinish hardwood flooring

We have used Ecowoods Flooring on two separate occasions. Once when we moved into our Cabbagetown townhouse, and again a few years later when we had an invasive termite problem.
On both occasions, Francisco and his crew provided excellent results, on time and on budget.
We would not hesitate to highly recommend Ecowoods for any flooring jobs that you might have.

Thank you Brian, see you in your next hardwood project.
Team Ecowoods.

AGO
AGO

Floor refinishing

This review is long overdue. Francisco refinished the floors in our home at the beginning of the year. From answering our many questions before he started, to working to ensure that we were happy with the new colour, to the very high quality of work and care his team put in to protecting the rest of our home, we were VERY impressed with everything. We wouldn’t use anyone else for future floor work.

Hardwood Floor replacement

Francisco did a great job installing our white pine flooring in our home that was built in 1857.
Excellent quality, Excellent value - great combination!!!!
Thanks Francisco , you did a great job my friend!!!

Thank you Chris, enjoy your new floors!

Nora in Aurora
Nora in Aurora
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Refinishing floor

We hired Francisco to sand, refinish and stain existing hardwood floors. Francisco and his crew did an amazing job. Francisco and his crew were a pleasure to deal with. Francisco is very knowledgeable and he responded quickly to our questions and made good recommendations. I would highly recommend this company and I would not hesitate to use him again.

CK
CK

They stand by their work

The Ecowood team installed new laminate in my home a few years ago. The job turned out very well. Francisco is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Pricing was very fair. I recently had a minor issue and Francisco took care of it very quickly. They do stand by their work. I would very much recommend them without reservations.

Charbel thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you in your next project.
Ecowoods team

KM from Mississauga
KM from Mississauga

Stair refresh & new flooring

Having worked with Ecowoods before, I was confident they would be the right choice this time around and it went as expected. The team worked diligently to meet the timeline quoted and were tidy during and after the job taking necessary precautions to keep the air and space clean. Highly recommended!

Kelvin was our pleasure helping you with your project
Team Ecowoods

Staining of kitchen hardwood floors

We are very satisfied and happy with the service that Ecowoods provided for us two weeks ago. This company was prompt and worked very hard to finish the project in two days. They professionally covered all my kitchen cabinets and appliances so that nothing was damaged during the staining of the floors. They were in constant communication with us in terms of the colour of the stain so that it would match the rest of our floors. Overall we are very happy with their professional and wonderful service. I highly recommend this company for their outstanding job.

Payam

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Stairs repaint

Very professional, clean work and quick completion. Fransisco was very kind. Him and his team made my stairs looks amazing

More about Ecowoods Inc.

Ecowoods Inc offers you the highest quality of finishing for Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Stairs. Sanding, Custom staining and Finishing.