Ecowoods Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
32 Norfield Crescent Toronto ON M9W 1X6

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Ecowoods Inc.

Joe in North york
Joe in North york
1 review North York, ON

Hardwood Flooring Renovation

I would like thanks Francesco for the wonderful job he did in my home, he knows about hardwood, he works on time in the budget and solve any inconvenience that he encounter ,furthermore he take care of my property. He is a professional, I highly recommend his company Ecowoods.

Joe.

Thank you Joe have a wonderful holidays in Italy.

Charles in Toronto
Charles in Toronto

Hardwood floors renovation

We found Ecowoods in this website. Francesco is a true professional and very knowledgeable in his trade and a gentleman. He clearly set expectations and delivered what he promised, at the price he quoted. He takes pride in his work and we are very satisfied with the final product.We will definitely hire him for our next proyect and highly recommend his company to our friends.

Was my pleasure to do a job for your Family, Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Jen in East York
Jen in East York
5 reviews East York, ON

Hardwood Installation

We were looking to have our old hardwood removed on our second floor and new wood installed but we were getting the run-around for over a month from one installer. I contacted "Francisco" at Ecowoods after reading the positive reviews on Home Stars. He arrived the next day and provided me with a very reasonable quote for the job. Our hope was to get the job done quickly and Francisco arranged to have his associate "Khodi" begin early the following week. We were very pleased with Khodi from the beginning. He came the night before to meet with us, see our space and discuss our needs. The next morning he arrived on-time and dilligently began removing the old hardwood. He worked swiftly but with great care and expertise. He was respectful of our living space and we found him to be very poilte and conscienscious. He put in four solid, consecutive work days until the job was completed and we were left with beautiful new hard wood. We feel that Khodi definitely went the extra mile for us and would not hesitate to recommend this company, and specifically Khodi, to anyone needing a professional, quality flooring job.

Thank you Jen, I am glad you liked our service, Happy Holidays..,

Mike in North york
Mike in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Floor Refinishing

Ecowoods provided the most reasonable quote for our job and promptly started. We had a delay just before the final coat, but Francisco was professional about it and returned shortly after to complete the job. The finished product was absolutely beautiful. He's friendly, professional, true to his word - and his quote!

Thank you for the "goodies" Cheers!!!

stevem
stevem
5 reviews Maple, ON

Stairs and Floor refinishing - updated December 2010

Francisco refinished and repaired the original oak floors in three bedrooms, upper hallway, landing and stairs in my 60 yr old home. He took the time to explain the process and finished the job on time and on budget. He takes pride in his work and the results are nothing less than stellar. Everyone has commented on the beautiful results. We will be contacting him again in the near future to install some shoe molding.

Update: Francisco returned and did a great job in the cove moulding on the stairs and additional molding in the basement. He's the best, thanks again!

Thank you for the review.
Ecowoods Inc.

Harry in Thornhill
Harry in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

stain and finish stairs and hardwood floors

Francesco started and recommended the best products. We had an interuption due to construction leaks and repairs. After many months of delay which were toally our fault Francesco came back and honoured his word and finished the job beautifully.

Harry it was my pleasure to do the hardwood floors in your house.

Gail
Gail

Complete replacement of old wood floors

Facing no-longer-refinishable 70+ year old floors in my 100+ year old home I found Ecowoods on this website and decided to call for a quote. Francesco came, examined the work (complete dining room, living room, lower hall, upper hall, 1 bedroom and stairs). He came a day early and finished on time and on the money. His quote was far from the highest (but not the lowest)and he and his team treated my home like they were working on their own floors. The work is beautiful...so beautiful that I cannot bring myself to put down my hand knotted rug in the living room! Francesco is truly and Artisan of wood and floors.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call Ecowoods! They are great!

Dear Gail, Thank you for your nice review, you really honour me with your words.

Jeff in York
Jeff in York
2 reviews York, ON

Refinish Hardwood Floors

Francesco does great work, is a perfect gentleman and a fair businessman. After checking with a number of contractors, including one who refused to do the work, we found Francesco on Homestars. He replaced some of the oak hardwood, refininshed the fist floor and added two transition pieces next to the tiled floor. He clearly explained what he was going to do, provided a wide variety of stains and finishes to choose from and met our every need. He did his best to keep the dust and disruptions to a minimum - he's the cleanest contractor we've ever had! His prices were more than fair and he scheduled the work so that it best met our needs.

Thanks Jeff, always trying to do my best.

StyleWise
StyleWise

Floor Re-finishing

We had 1970’s style parquet floors that looked outdated and ‘institutional’ (not in the good sense of the word). Fortunately, we found Francesco (Ecowoods) on HomeStars, and are beyond ecstatic with his work. Despite his schedule, he was able to accommodate us and finish a first rate job. The floors were finished with a beautiful mix of stains with stunning results - both classic and modern at the same time – it surpassed our lofty expectations. In summary Francesco was professional, knowledgeable, timely and first rate in terms of quality. We look forward to bringing Francesco back to re-finish our second floor and stairs.

Dararith

Thank you Dararith, I am glad you are happy with the floors, see you soon....

M&B from Oakville
M&B from Oakville

Hardwood floors and stairs renovation

Our prefinished hardwood were badly scratched and some areas exposed to sunlight were discolored,we wanted to changed the color and match 2 set of stairs to the floor. Francisco did an amazing job,resanding, staining and coating. Our floors and stairs are now in a beautiful antique brown color, they look spectacular.Thanks Ecowoods.

Thank you for your time writing this review...

More about Ecowoods Inc.

Ecowoods Inc offers you the highest quality of finishing for Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Stairs. Sanding, Custom staining and Finishing.