Floor Laying & Refinishing
32 Norfield Crescent Toronto ON M9W 1X6

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Ecowoods Inc.

Carl in Toronto
Carl in Toronto

Sanding and refinishing parquet floors

Francesco provided a very competitive quote for sanding and refinishing the parquet floors in our Mississauga condo. He was on time and professional. He also repaired several bad spots. Floors that were once a disaster are now beautiful. Francesco will be my first call if I ever have another flooring job.

Thank you for your comments.

Suzy Smith
Suzy Smith
2 reviews Millington, TN

Floor Refinishing

My husband and I decided to refinish our living room floor, that hadn't been touched in years. Ecowoods did such a wonderful job sanding and refinishing our floors, from a light wood to a beautiful dark cherry stain. It looks like we installed new flooring! I am very pleased/happy with the outcome of this project.

Kind regards,

Suzy Smith.

Thank you Suzy, see you in you next proyect.

Pat and Keith in Willowdale
Pat and Keith in Willowdale

Hardwoodfloors refinished

Our old style strip hardwood floors in the LR/DR and stairs were sanded and stained by Francesco and now they look like new! He also helped me to choose the colour and I really like it. He was always on time and during the sanding process he tried to keep our home as clean as possible. We will definitely recommend Francesco to our friends.

Thank you Mrs.and Mr. Page

sara from the kingsway
sara from the kingsway
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

refinished hardwood flooring

the first guy that came to our house told us our floors needed to be relpaced, the 2nd guy's price was double Franciscos.
Our floors look amazing, he did a great job, he also restained our railings and installed quarterrounds.
very clean and on time.
WE LOVE THIS GUY.
id recommend him to everyone and anyone please use him. people like Francisco deserve it.

thank you ecowoods our floors look amazing.

My pleasure doing your floors, thanks Sara and Frano

Romy in Downtown toronto
Romy in Downtown toronto

Floring

I met Francisco 5 years ago; he has helped me and my clients. I am very pleased with his services and I recommend him all the time. He is a hardworking person as well as reliable. His job is A1.

Romy, Thank you for your kind review.

Alex Philip from Oakville
Alex Philip from Oakville

Floor Laying Refinishing

I just want to thank Francisco for the outstanding job he has done, we wanted to match our staircase, posts and railings finished in natural oak with the new prefinished floor we installed, as he told us he only could get around 90% color matching but they look almost the same, we are very pleased with the job.

Thank you for you review.
Ecowoods Inc

NessJoy in Toronto
NessJoy in Toronto

Refinishing/staining hardwood floors, stairs (4 storeys worth!), and banisters; laminate install in basement

We recently bought a townhouse in Toronto and wanted to refinish the floors and stain them dark. It was a bit difficult because we had not actually moved to Toronto yet, so my husband was flying back and forth and I was trying to pick stain colors via iphone pictures..! Throughout the process, Francisco was an absolute joy to work with. He had the very challenging task of matching 2 different kids of wood (floors and stairs) to a laminate we bought for the basement level. In addition, while we were away, our heating system stopped working, so the stain took longer to dry than anticipated. In spite of this, Francisco somehow still managed to finish the project on time, and the outcome is absolutely, perfectly, exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be happier.

Frank B., Oakville
Frank B., Oakville

Hardwood Refinishing

We had 3 quotations to refinish our Hardwood Floors with water based polyurethane for a house that we just purchased. Of the 3 Francesco was the most knowledgeable. He discussed in great detail his company's process and the materials he use. His work was exceptional and was completed on time. I highly recommend their services.

Thank you for your review.

Ryan form Scarborough
Ryan form Scarborough

Hardwood Re-Finishing

We had our 40 year Old hardwood re-finished. Francisco's work was fantastic. It looks like we have a brand new floor. He communicated every step of the process, and he was always on time ... I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Thank you for your review.

More about Ecowoods Inc.

Ecowoods Inc offers you the highest quality of finishing for Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Stairs. Sanding, Custom staining and Finishing.