Floor Laying & Refinishing
32 Norfield Crescent Toronto ON M9W 1X6

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Ecowoods Inc.

Refinishing and lightening antique main floor flooring

Francisco already has a lot of good reviews and he deserves them. The company is extremely professional -- he has done two projects for us, one large and one small. He listens, he does what he promised, and he is extremely efficient.

Barbara, thank you so much for your review.

sal in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
sal in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

rosedale coach house new hardwood floor installation

I was forced to change the hardwood floor due to water damage, I pulled out the old floor, which was glued down on concrete. I had the floor levelled.
I hired ecowoods to install 6mm cork first and then engineered hardwood. The job came out perfectly (I supplied the hardwood and they supplied the cork). The job took two days.
I would recommend this company to anyone.
From this point onward I will give all my business to Ecowood.

I should say that Ecowood rescued me, because another company on homestars was scheduled to do the job.

This other company on homestars was scheduled to do the job (tear out the hardwood, level the floor, and install new hardwood. The cost was 2800 plus gst. The work was scheduled over 4 months in advance of the job being done. Before they arrived, I ended up removing the hardwood and levelling the concrete floor myself. All they needed to do was install the hardwood (at that time i wasn't even going to install cork). The work was scheduled more than 4 months before the job was to be done, BUT WHEN THE SHOWED UP THEY WANTED 4000 DOLLARS PLUS HST just to install the wood. I sent them packing AND WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Fransisco of ecowoods saved me. He came over a few days after I called. Quoted me a fair price for the job. Ecowoods installed the cork and the wood flawlessly, a few weeks later. The process was painless.
I am renovating my basement and if i decide to put hardwood down, I will call ecowoods again. As I said, Ecowoods is now my go to company for hardwood installation.

Sal
Thank you for your kind review, see you in your next project.

rose
rose

floor refinishing

This is the 2nd time I've used Ecowoods to refinish hardwood floors.
After calling Francisco, he came right away to look at the floors.
He was quick in giving us an written estimate. We decided to use Francisco and his crew again. On the recent purchase of a home we were terrified to find out that under all the carpet the floors were damaged by dog urine and another section was very damaged and the only way the section could be repaired was to replace it with new strips. We weren't sure how the floors would turn out because they looked pretty damaged but Francisco recommended we stain the floors a dark colour to hide the damaged sections caused by the dog urine. Initially I didn't want to go with a dark stain but Francisco recommended a few colours that would work and to my surprise the floors turned out better than I expected. I am completely happy with the final result. Francisco and his team did not disappoint. I would definitely use Ecowoods again and definitely would recommend them to anyone who is looking to re-sand and re-stain their wood floors.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you Rose we are glad you like the floors.
Ecowoods Inc

JMM
JMM

Unfinished Hardwood Floor Install

I have extremely high expectations when it comes to work done in our home and can say that I am nothing but thrilled and overjoyed with the work done by Francisco and his team. They are beyond professional, respectful and highly skilled at what they do. There was no question or request that went unanswered, at any time of the day. They removed the old flooring in the house and put down unfinished hardwood on 3 floors of our home. Every square foot is flawless and done to perfection. Thank you for being a pleasure to work with and for taking the greatest pride in your craft.

Jean
Thank you so much for your kind review, it was our pleasure working for you.

Hardwood Refinish and Stairs

Francisco and his team are excellent. He understands the importance of delivering great customer service and is totally committed to it. I enjoyed interacting with him, he is very easy going and will do whatever it takes to make you happy. My wife and I are thrilled with the look of our new floors. His pricing is very competitive and he delivers on his promises. His son is a very nice young man as well and has learned well from his dad. If you are looking to get your floors and stairs refinished look no further, call Francisco, there's a reason for all his excellent reviews.

Sal
Thank you for your kind review, we are really glad that you like our work.

Eliza Birch in Dundas
Eliza Birch in Dundas
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Floor Refinishing

We called Francisco again to sand and refinish an existing floor to match the floor that was installed. As usual Francisco and his team arrived when they said they would. The job was completed right on time and with amazing results. Thanks to Francisco and his team for another amazing job. I will have you back again.

Elizabeth
Thank you again for your trust and your kind review.
Ecowoods Inc

Laura from Toronto
Laura from Toronto

Refinished dark floors to light

We found Francisco and his company on Homestars. All his excellent reviews are justified; he was a pleasure to work with.

His quote was competitive, he was responsive and organized, and he was patient and reassuring as he helped us decide the best approach and choose the right colour to restain our dark brown oak floors to a much lighter, brighter shade.

He also installed wooden floor register s stained to match, and installed a new antique register that's required floorbpatcchinr. Both jobs are meticulously done.

He completed the work exactly on schedule, while we were away on vacation. I trusted him to get the job done and he delivered. Would recommend to anyone.

Laura, thank you for your review, was a pleasure working for you.

Casa Roja in North York
Casa Roja in North York

Whole house hardwood and stairs

Francisco is knowledgable, professional and responsive. The reviews are all true. As new homeowners, we were weary as this is unchartered territory but we felt at ease with Francisco. Ecowoods was recommended to us and we're glad we went with them. Francisco was very responsive to our many questions. The price was very reasonable for the professionalism and quality of the work, which it is clear that this team takes pride in. Francisco and his team worked around our schedule and accommodated a last minute change. The work was completed on schedule as promised. We love our hardwood as it is beautiful.

Wood in Hornby
Wood in Hornby
1 review Hornby, ON

Refinishing of stairs and main floor

After moving back we found that the stairs and main floor were not in good shape. After getting several quotes I was referred to Francesco and Ecowoods by a client of mine. I was assured that they could fix it. Very professional and courteous. Very very happy with the results. It brought tears to my eyes to see it completed. Great job Ecowoods! Recommend them to everyone that needs a great job done on their floors and stairs!!

Thank you so much for your kind review, it was a pleasure working for you.

Parquet Flooring sanded and re-varnished

After purchasing an older condominium I decided to have the two bedrooms and den parquet floors re-sanded rather than have laminate installed. I'm so glad I did. Francisco and his team did an excellent job. The floors look wonderful. Francisco's team were very professional and kept dust to a minimum and cleared up when finished. I would highly recommend this company.

Margaret
Thank you for your kind review.

More about Ecowoods Inc.

Ecowoods Inc offers you the highest quality of finishing for Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Stairs. Sanding, Custom staining and Finishing.