Sinco Granite

Reviews for Sinco Granite

Brandie from Markham
Brandie from Markham

Granite Kitchen Countertops

Amazing service, punctual, delivered on time. The work they did on the countertops is stunning. Would recommend to everyone. We found them by chance (google) and from start to finish it was 2 weeks and that included picking our granite. Thanks Sinco!

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Larry Miller from Unionville
Larry Miller from Unionville
1 review Unionville, ON

Purchase and installation of two granite counter tops for our upstairs bathrooms.

Purchased two granite counter tops for our upstairs bathrooms. Good selection from which to choose. Artush (the owner) was very patient while we made our selection and his sons were also great to deal with. They showed up on the appointed day and time to do the measurements and the installation was also carried out on the day and time promised. They cleaned up thoroughly after the installation which took about 90 minutes. I would highly recommend them.

I'm glad you had a great experience with us! Thank you!

Jemmie from Markham
Jemmie from Markham

Quartz kitchen countertop

Was very pleased with the work done by the Sinani brothers. From selection to measurement to installation, the experience was very friendly and professional. Installation was done in a very clean and efficient manner, not a moment wasted. The finished work was beautiful and I look forward to enjoying my newly renovated kitchen. I would definitely recommend Sinco Granite to family and friends, not to mention that I plan to use them again in the near future for bathroom countertop. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you were happy with our service!

Walsh Painting & Decorating
Walsh Painting & Decorating

Granite counters

Over the years I have had the pleasure of doing business with Artush Sinani and his sons at Sinco Granite . They have installed a number of counters in kitchens and bathrooms and never fail to deliver the finest workmanship and quality. I would highly recommend them to any homeowner. They are courteous and tidy workers who always impress my customers from the service in their showroom to the installation of their products. James Walsh Markham

Its a pleasure working with you as well! Never had a problem with any of your installs because of the care you put in customers homes!

Al from Toronto
Al from Toronto

Granite countertop installation

We've used Sinco twice now for two different homes to replace laminate counters with granite. They were very professional, gave us a great price, and completed the job when they said they would. They're more than happy to take you through the warehouse to show you the slabs of granite, and were very patient with us in our selection. Would definitely recommend Sinco Granite to others.

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you were happy with our service both times!

keith
keith
4 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Countertop replacement

I had a granite breakfast bar but wanted to match the rest of the countertop to match. I asked several companies and they all said they could get a close match but not exact which would have looked strange but as soon as Sinco came to see the kitchen to do measurements they immediately identified the type of granite and confirmed they had it in stock. What a relief! We were very impressed with the quality of the granite that was installed and the installation itself.

Thank you! It was a great match and glad it worked out for you! Thank you for the kind words!

More about Sinco Granite

Sinco granite is Toronto's leading granite countertop fabricator. We are a family run / operated business whose main goal is to keep 100% of our customers satisfied.
Sinco is one of the largest granite countertop fabricator in Toronto with over 10,000 square foot facility. We are sure you will find something at our shop once you drop in. We have hundreds of slabs in stock at all times which can be viewed by our clients. We will be more than happy to personally assist every client and answer any questions they might have.
Your referral is our best compliment. With our state of the art equipment, we ensure all our customers will be completely satisfied with our services and quality of craftsmanship. Give us a shot at your residential or commercial project, we are sure you will come back for more!