AM Group Studio

Reviews for AM Group Studio

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Match and Install Plaster Crown Moulding

Excellent experience from start to finish. I needed 12 feet of new plaster crown moulding to match my existing crown. From my first enquiry, the company (Daniella) was always extremely quick to respond and happy to answer all my questions. They came to make a template of my existing crown and then returned to install. The whole process took under two weeks. I am so pleased with the work. The crown matches perfectly and was installed beautifully! I was so impressed with their customer service that I didn’t even look for a second quote. Although I have nothing to compare the cost to, I feel it was very reasonable. Thank you AM Group for making this experience so seamless and stress free!

Hi Linda, thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We are very happy to have helped you in this project and we are looking forward to working with you in the future again!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fireplace, cast stone wall paneling

Great support in design of our fireplace mental and wall panel. Very reasonable price. Installation was prompt. Good after sale service. Nice people. Although there was some initial mis-communication, they took action to correct the problem quickly.

Hello, thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We are very happy to have helped you in this project and we are looking forward to working with you in the future again!

Farshid T.
Farshid T.

Plaster Crown Molding

Absolutely thrilled with the work Sam did with matching my existing plaster crown molding. He saved us over $3000. He was great to talk to and did a spectacular job. The price was very reasonable and the quality of work was amazing and also done very fast. I would highly recommend AMGROUP to everyone !! I will be calling them again for future jobs !! Thank You Sam for the great job.

Hi Farshid, thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We are very happy to have helped you in this project and we are looking forward to working with you in the future again!

Steve in Markham
Steve in Markham

fireplace mantel

Very professional work. I got everything I asked for on time and the right way. The workers were very respectful and did not make a mess! I can count on them for future work. I have no problem recommending them. Price is fair compared to other quotes I received.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We always do our best to produce quality products and keep our customers happy.

Nat
Nat

Fireplace Makeover

We chose AM Group Studio to reconfigure our Fireplace mantel because of very positive references and their outstanding level of service. Sam was very personable and committed to making the transformation process as easy as possible. The staff were absolutely some of the nicest people we have ever met and truly knowledgeable craftsmen when it came to building and customizing our new fireplace. They took the time to explain everything including providing us with a 3D rendition of our vision and made sure we were extremely satisfied prior to proceeding with the job. They provided us with a variety of styles, colors and options that fell within our budget to help us design the makeover. The entire AM Group Studio team followed through with all of their commitments throughout the building process including an amazing electrician to help complete the look we wanted. Thank you, Sam and your entire team, for a great building experience! Before and After photos provided
Nat & Penny

Thank you Nat & Penny for a nice review. We always strive to do our best in quality and workmanship, that's what keeps our customers coming back to AM Group Studio.

Amanda
Amanda
10 reviews Newmarket, ON

Cast Stone Fireplace

I highly recommend AM Group Studio if you’re looking to jazz up you’re fireplace.

They have excellent customer service and experience. They are extremely accommodating and strive to ensure you get exactly what you envision. Before they began, they sent us digital mock-ups of what our fireplace would look like. I highly recommend visiting their showroom to get a better understanding of what you’re fireplace could look like as well as better ideas for what options you can choose.

Installation was completed in 2 days - Ram was so professional, knowledgeable, and flexible with our on-the-spot requests.

I would absolutely hire AM Group again.

Thank you very much for your review and kind words. We are very happy to be able to provide the custom design crown moulding you wanted. We are happy when our customers are happy.

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto
1 review , ON

Cast Stone Mantel

Highly recommend for cast stone mantels. Sam has a deep knowledge of his craft and is very easy to deal with. We are extremely happy with the fireplace mantels installed in our home. Sam was able to source out material that matched a mantel installed in our home almost 10 years ago. The extra effort made to do so speaks volumes. I highly recommend AM Group Studio.

Thank you very much for your kind words. The best advertising for us is a happy customer.

K & L from ELORA in San Francisco
K & L from ELORA in San Francisco
1 review Elora, ON

Best Crown Work Ever

Have worked with Sam on two Custom Homes, one in Oakville, and 1 in Elora. In both cases we used custom made crown that Sam designed specifically for us. Always high quality work for a great price!

The best type of advertising for us is a happy customer.

MJ in Guelph
MJ in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Amazing Crown Moulding Work

These are the PROS! We have used Sam and his team on more than one house build. They are masters at what they do. Do the job quick and always looks great.

Dan and Nik Koz in Markham
Dan and Nik Koz in Markham

Gas Fireplace Insert and Fireplace Mantel

We were extremely happy with the service that Sam and his team provided. They were very professional and made sure that we were informed of every step taken during the process. We highly recommend AM Group Studio and trust us when we say, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you very much for your review and kind words.
We are very happy when our customers are happy with their project.
The AM Group Studio team.

More about AM Group Studio

Specialize In; Design & Build, Plaster Moulding (Crown, Coffered Ceiling, Decorative), Cast-Stone Fireplace Mantels

AM Group Studio Inc. is a leading Toronto-based company providing architectural and ornamental moulding for residential and commercial purposes. We expertly cater to your vision and job demands regardless of how big or small with our personally manufactured, installed and custom-designed pieces. Our skilled and well-seasoned craftsmen who include our sculptures and installers are dedicated to providing you with first-class service. We fabricate and install plaster moulding in a vast array of styles and functionality suited for you. The visionary and creator of the company, Sorush (Sam) Misaghi, has been serving clientele with beautiful mouldings for over 25 years.

We're social here: