AM Group Studio

francis.f.h.law in Woodbridge
francis.f.h.law in Woodbridge
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gas fireplace and mantel

I had an old fireplace built of bricks. Homer had them removed and installed a beautiful new gas fire plus a lovely mantel. It changed the look of my lounge. I am so impressed that I decided to have 2 sets of pilers plus centre piece installed at the entrance hall and dining room.

Thank you for the kind words. Our company is always dedicated to provide our customers with quality products and workmanship. We are happy when our customers are happy.

Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
12 reviews Pickering, ON

Fireplace Mantel

Homer and Ramteen were very professional and courteous. They made my basement into a beautiful living space with the attached mantel for my fireplace. I would recommend them. Thank you!

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy when are customers are happy. We always strive to do our best in quality of our products and workmanship.

Fireplace Mantel & Fireplace

We had an older 1980's house that had a stone fireplace out of a 70's movie. All I can say was that it was dated and extremely hard to remove. Sam came in, took one look and said I can help you out. He showed me the design but i had doubts. Once complete I was impressed. I had my electrician draw power to the old wood fireplace and Homer covered the gas fireplace part. I thought i needed extra features, but he kept me from over spending and put a brilliant gas insert in. Now you could never tell what it was. It looks new, clean with classic designs. I have friends that go to other gas and mantel vendors who have problems with colour fading and even with the mantel shifting due to heat. I have absolutely no issues and its now been two years. We are now finishing our basement and putting a new fireplace in due to the wonderful experience with AM Group Studio (not to be confused with the other AM company).

Thank you very much for your kind review. it was a pleasure to complete your project and see that you are another happy customer.

salina ali in Markham
salina ali in Markham

fireplace mantel and plaster mouldings

Great professional company with a family style attitude to giving
you the best advice they have acquired over the years. love the service and commitment to have the job finished on time. will recommend them anytime.

Thank you Salina for a nice review. We always strive to do our best in quality and workmanship, that's what keeps our customers coming back to AM Group Studio

Moulding , fire place mantel and fire place

I have been working with AM Group Studio for many years for all of my multi million dollars projects. He and his staff are professionals and taking care of my project headache free. My clients are very pleased with the owner and his staff too. The company workmanship is implacable and all designed requested by my designer were achieved.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. Our mission is customer satisfaction and that is the best advertising.

Varqa in Newmarket
Varqa in Newmarket
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fireplace mantle

Mr Missaghi created and assembled a beautiful fireplace mantle, and after 3 years and some smoke damage (due to my own doing) promptly sent one of his competent workers to fix the issue. He ended up making it look brand new! 3 years on we still love the mantle! Highly recommended!

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy we could be of service. Thank you

Ellen in Toronto
Ellen in Toronto

Gas fireplace and mantel

I have pondered installing a gas fireplace in my family room off of my kitchen (only a crawlspace under there) for a long time, but I was so apprehensive because I thought it would be a huge difficult job. Homer from AM Studio made it so efficient, easy, and the end result is beyond my expectations. These guys know what they are doing and they are all professional, come when they say they will, protect your home and personal belongings, and are super respectful and friendly.

Thank you Ellen for the kind review. We always stand behind our products and services to keep our customers happy.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gas insert fireplace, 2 errors due to lack of communication

Bought a gas insert fireplace to replace an old wood fireplace. I made the "mistake" of assuming that the manager would communicate the instructions to the installers. Apparently this was expecting too much and the installers did not ask me about any requirements so I assumed this was all pretty standard. I was promised they could drill holes down and have both gas pipe and electrical go down into furnace room and though they did not perform electrical work to connect to panel, they could at least get the wires down and let me worry about the rest . The gas part was fine but it was when they were closing it up and telling me they were done that I noticed they just left the power outlet hanging off the hearth. When I explained the requirements I described about electrical they insisted it was not their job. Call to the manager and they agreed to take it apart and drill the hole but charged me an extra $100 and though it was their error I just wanted them to fix the problem and move on so didn't bother pushing back. All was working fine when they left but after I got the electrical installed, we found out they had not connected the electrical within the insert so I had to call and get someone to come back and connect the electrical. Finally it all works but what a pain!

Dear customer . I wish we had more information about you or your address so we can check your file to find out when fire place was installed or if it was our company, regardless allow me to inform you that installer of gas fire place are license for gas equipment they are not allowed to do electrical work . we always inform our customers that electrical work should be don by others.

AM Group Studio
Customer Service

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Double sided fireplace mantels

2 years ago my husband and I bought the home of our dreams but we both didn't like the fireplace as it had no mantel on either side, just black tile with white grout, it was to me an eye sore. We visited AM's show room on a Friday evening, the following day Sam was in our home measuring and the following Saturday, we had both mantel installed in a day. It looks fantastic, the crew was courteous, professional and very clean. We are so satisfied with everything, the service, the work done and the final result, do not hesitate to use this company, we will be recommending them to anyone we know.

Thank you very much for your kind review, At AM Group Studio we always strive to make our customers happy with our products and services

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Three fireplaces installed

We are so happy with the three beautiful fireplaces that were installed in the time stated . The workmanship was professional and done with warm smiles . We so appreciate your service .

It was a pleasure to do business with you both. Thank you for your review.

More about AM Group Studio

Specialize In; Design & Build, Plaster Moulding (Crown, Coffered Ceiling, Decorative), Cast-Stone Fireplace Mantels

AM Group Studio Inc. is a leading Toronto-based company providing architectural and ornamental moulding for residential and commercial purposes. We expertly cater to your vision and job demands regardless of how big or small with our personally manufactured, installed and custom-designed pieces. Our skilled and well-seasoned craftsmen who include our sculptures and installers are dedicated to providing you with first-class service. We fabricate and install plaster moulding in a vast array of styles and functionality suited for you. The visionary and creator of the company, Sorush (Sam) Misaghi, has been serving clientele with beautiful mouldings for over 25 years.

We're social here: