AM Group Studio

Seb a.
Seb a.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Fireplace reface / custom column

Sam and his team are very professional and will provide you with the utmost satisfaction for your cast stone project. We turned our old brick fireplace into something from a magazine. Once we refaced our fireplace we had a basement post to deal with, and again turned to Sam for his expertise in custom cast stone design. Don't hesitate to stop in at AM Group Studio for your next project. A pleasure to deal with!

Jonathan from Toronto
Jonathan from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Fireplace w/Over Mantel & Plaster Crown Moulding

I'm known to be detailed oriented and excessively meticulous when it comes to everything and anything in/for my home. I do A LOT of research with contractors/suppliers before making a decision, and this one in particular took me over a year, and my search stopped from the moment I met Sam. He and his team are not only professional, kind hearted and willing do everything and anything to satisfy their customers. Sam spent hours with me and my wife, and he also gave us ideas of what would look great for our home. We first started with only doing the fireplace mantel, and because we loved his service, his great depth and knowledge of all things moulding, we decided to do our crown moulding for the entire home (including bathrooms). Providing good service up until the sale is common, but it's a different story when it comes to actual installation and the workmanship. Remember how I said I'm excessively meticulous, and I'm a neat freak. The first day when AM group entered my house, they covered everything in their path, including carpets, chairs, tables, hutches, etc. Let me tell you, doing crown moulding with plaster is a dusty/dirty job, however Sam's guys kept it so clean, and they spent days doing each room, and I didn't complain as to how long it took because I want someone working on my house to spend their time making it look beautiful. Crown moulding is not work, it's an art, and these guys are so meticulous and detailed oriented when it comes to this, and I LOVED IT! I can confidently tell you that there are other companies out there that "Do it all" or say they can do it, but I did the research and I've seen the work. You can't beat these guys, they are absolutely amazing when it comes to Fireplace and Moulding. Every guest that came to my house has told me how beautiful my fireplace and moulding looks. I even gave Sam measurement for my TV to be placed over the mantel, and Sam and his team did an amazing job and got it PERFECT. If you want proof, just look at the pictures. Both my wife and I are extremely pleased with the work, we love it, and it truly makes a huge difference. The reason why I'm giving Sam and his team at AM Group Studio this rating is because I refer to this web site whenever I look up contractors and companies, and I thought it's very important that I share my experience so that others don't have to spend a year or so looking for the right team to do these types of upgrades/work for their home. Trust me, I'm probably the most pickiest and biggest neat freak out there (I'm OCD) and if you're like me, these guys will not disappoint you. Trust me on this.

Jonathon, thank you for the kind and thorough review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Best wishes!

Varga Saadati from Richmond Hill
Varga Saadati from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replace fireplace facade

From the moment I walked in to the showroom , right up to installation, Sam was extremely helpful. He gave me creative ideas and solutions as I wasn't very sure what I wanted and I couldn't be happier with the end result. I ended up with a very clean and modern look that opened up the family room space. On time and a reasonable price. Thanks Sam for all your help!

Dear Varga, we are so pleased you are happy with the end result. That is of utmost importance for us. Thank you.

Frank from Guelph
Frank from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Fireplace Mantel

Sam and team had thorough product Knowledge, patience and professional approach with excellent service delivery, on time and under budget... we could not be happier!!!

Thank you for an amazing experience.

Thank you Frank, it was our pleasure to work with you.

Doinita from Thornhill
Doinita from Thornhill
7 reviews Thornhill, ON

fireplace refacing

We could not be happier with Sam and his team for their high quality craftsmanship and materials. Sam met with us at our house for an initial consulation and we booked him on the spot. He was great at realizing what I wanted as I did not have a clear vision for the fireplace refacing. He knew exactly what I wanted.The installers worked hard to have the project done as soon as possible and had a great attitude. They made sure everything was just perfect. Thank you to the whole team!

Doinita, we could not be happier to read your positive feedback! You're welcome and we hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you.

Bruce Barrow from Unionville
Bruce Barrow from Unionville
1 review Unionville, ON

Fireplace

I faced a challenge with an old brick fireplace. AM Group provided a solution- a beautiful cast stone surround that modernized the entire look of the room. Professional follow up. Very happy with the results. Thanks.

We are so pleased you were happy with our service! Thank you for the positive feedback Bruce.

Jessie from Mississauga
Jessie from Mississauga

Fireplace

I got AM studio group remodeled my wood fireplace. They did great job ! Sam was so talent and professional in designing . He gave us good advice to save money. He reprinted my old fireplace door instead of using new one. Only this door saved us money ober$500. The installer was skilled and detailed . Thanks to them and recommend them.

orly from Vaughan
orly from Vaughan

Fireplace Mantle

Thanks to SAM from AM group for doing an amazing job on our fireplace mantle 4 years ago, the installer did a great job and thats why we called them back now to do our TV wall. Sam is professional, talented and polite so thanks again for a job well done and we look forward to doing more business with them in the future.
Mark & Orly

Jake from Richmond Hill
Jake from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Living Room Fireplace

Thanks to Sam! He was so talented in designing a fireplace that met our needs and it is really a masterpiece. There were lots of issues with the ramp roof but Sam solved it. The installer is a skilled and detalled worker. Their price is reasonable. l love our fireplace and I strongly recommend them. Thanks Sam and Sorry for the late comment.

areacode416
areacode416

Custom Plaster Crown Moulding to match existing

Thank you to Sam and his installer for a great job on my 100-year-old home. I wanted to replicate the existing plaster moulding, which was damaged during construction. Sam came personally and took a mould of the existing. They were both punctual and responsive. The quality of the job exceeded my expectations, the mouldings look original and beautiful - straight and crisp.
Thank you!!

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for your review.

More about AM Group Studio

Specialize In; Design & Build, Plaster Moulding (Crown, Coffered Ceiling, Decorative), Cast-Stone Fireplace Mantels

AM Group Studio Inc. is a leading Toronto-based company providing architectural and ornamental moulding for residential and commercial purposes. We expertly cater to your vision and job demands regardless of how big or small with our personally manufactured, installed and custom-designed pieces. Our skilled and well-seasoned craftsmen who include our sculptures and installers are dedicated to providing you with first-class service. We fabricate and install plaster moulding in a vast array of styles and functionality suited for you. The visionary and creator of the company, Sorush (Sam) Misaghi, has been serving clientele with beautiful mouldings for over 25 years.

We're social here: