AM Group Studio

Reviews for AM Group Studio

Hernan in Richmond hill
Hernan in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cast stone mantel and overmantel

Finding the right complement for a full house renovation is hard. AM group ,through Sam, offered the right balance between vision, taste and finacial sense for a beautiful and outstanding cast-stone mantel and overmantel that resulted in a exquisite welcome to our home and family room. Workmanship/design and creativity to transform the aweful "before" thing into a "jet set" family room

Thanks for the review! Small correction, by cast iron, it was meant 'cast stone' mantel.

Andre in Maple
Andre in Maple
6 reviews Maple, ON

Fireplace Covering & cornice mouldings

AM group was excellent to deal with and did a great job. They did end up nicking a corner of the fireplace when they were unloading it out of the truck but Sam made the immediate call to send the unit back to the office to be repaired. The install went like a charm and they even completed some last minute requests I had regarding mantle sizing. Great job all around.

Thank you for your review!

Niki, North York
Niki, North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Columns, ceiling decorative designs and skylights

Assisted Review

Am Group's services were unique both in terms of their decorative designs as well as the companies expertise. They totally transformed our banquet hall with columns, ceiling miniature designs, skylights and medallions. I highly recommend them for any large renovations project! They were timely and completely worked around our schedule -worked through the week while allowing us to continue holding events at our banquet hall on weekends.

mike and christine in mississauga
mike and christine in mississauga

new stone cast fireplace

After calling around a few other fire place mantel companies, we called Sam in to give us a quote...wow! He knew exactly what we were trying to do. What really impressed us was his knowledge of dealing with this material and what the job would entail. His price was very competitive. I can't say enough positive things about the finished product. My advice to anyone who's thinking of doing this is you won't regret it and dealing with Sam was a treat. I just wished i had more fireplaces to do. I'm going to try and post pics in the near future.
Regards
Mike and Christine

Pouria in Thornhill
Pouria in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Fireplace

I'm am very impressed with Sam's fireplace. After shopping around for quotes, I found that the price and quality was beyond all others. The final product was even better then what i thought it would be. I hope to use AM Group for my next project which will be columns to match the fireplace.

Antonio, Toronto
Antonio, Toronto
1 review ,

Crown moulding and light medallion

About a month ago I got my living room, dining room and family room plus hallways installed with crown moulding and light medallions. AM group studio and Sam's work was exceptional and I am definitely looking to hire them again for my next project.

Nadine in North York
Nadine in North York
1 review North York, ON

Fireplace installation, cornice and medallion plaster moulding

I was referred to Sam through a friend who had had a very positive experience working with Am Group Studio. I, too received exceptional services with my fireplace and cornice moulding installation. The work was completed professionally, clean and precise. The company workers were very approachable and they addressed all of our concerns making sure we were completely happy with the project every step of the way. A great experience overall. Their work added immense beauty to our home!

Chris Wong in North York
Chris Wong in North York
1 review ,

Kitchen, Living room Renovation, Fireplace

This is the second project that I have done with AM Group Studio and Sam. From his trims, crown moulding and fireplaces I have never experienced such quality, friendliness, cleanliness, and trustworthiness in a company before. Their showroom where you can browse thru samples of decorative mouldings and Sam's unique vision and design helped me see what I was getting. Their invaluable decorating advice was much appreciated and when complete exceeded expectations. From the service before I didn't hesitate to put in one of AM Groups one of a kind fireplace designs. I was not disappointed, from the floor to the ceiling you are left in awe. I would recommend AM Group Studio to anyone and have.

More about AM Group Studio

Specialize In; Design & Build, Plaster Moulding (Crown, Coffered Ceiling, Decorative), Cast-Stone Fireplace Mantels

AM Group Studio Inc. is a leading Toronto-based company providing architectural and ornamental moulding for residential and commercial purposes. We expertly cater to your vision and job demands regardless of how big or small with our personally manufactured, installed and custom-designed pieces. Our skilled and well-seasoned craftsmen who include our sculptures and installers are dedicated to providing you with first-class service. We fabricate and install plaster moulding in a vast array of styles and functionality suited for you. The visionary and creator of the company, Sorush (Sam) Misaghi, has been serving clientele with beautiful mouldings for over 25 years.

We're social here:

General Contractors, Trim and Moldings, and Fireplace Mantels
Manufacturing and Installation of Cast-stone Fireplace Mantels and Decorative Plaster Moulding (cornice, column, niche, coffered ceilings, etc.).
1) Manufacture & Install: - Custom Plaster Moulding - Coffered & Waffled Ceilings - Domed Ceilings - Decorative Plaster Moulding 2) Manufacture & Install: - Custom Cast Stone Fireplace Mantels 3) Sell & Carry Electric & Gas Fireplaces 4) Design & Build: - Fireplace Mantel & Built-Ins - Interior Renovations - Provide Design consultation & 3D modelling - Inquire with us today!
Continental Heat Dimplex DaVinci Travis Industries Kingsman Kozy Heat Delta Heat Twin Eagles
- Contemporary - Modern - Transitional
Design & Build General Contractor Cast Stone Fireplace Mantels Plaster Moulding (Crown Moulding, Coffered or Waffle Ceilings, Domed Ceilings, Decorative Moulding, Columns & Friezes etc)
2008
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Amercian Express, Debit.