Firemen Movers

Reviews for Firemen Movers

tanjavl14
tanjavl14

Fantastic Service

I have used Firemen Movers for several moves over the years.
This summer they moved my belongings into their storage facility, as I'm doing a reno.
The staff was courteous, efficient and hard-working, and I highly recommend this company.

Liela
Liela
0 reviews Midland, ON

Move from house to Assisted Living

From the first phone conversation with Liv, for an estimate and confirmation of moving date to the delivery of my elderly frientd's personal items, professional customer service was consistent. When it became necessary to alter the negotiated agreement due to unforeseen circumstances, Firemen Movers bent over backwards to accommodate. The cost was reasonable and every item was handled with care by the two efficient and courteous movers. I had only learned about Firemen Movers from my friend's nextdoor neighbour who was familiar with the service. I would certainly endorse this company to anyone requiring movers. Thank you to the movers, Brandon and Kevin for your kind and diligent service and for everyone else in the offie and behind the scenes for your outstanding service and making this a berable experience.

Gloria in Toronto
Gloria in Toronto

Can't Say Enough Great Things!

My real estate agent recommended Firemen Movers and I couldn't be more impressed. Everyone from the front office, operations manager and the movers themselves, were extremely professional, helpful and kind. When I ran in to potential problems because of the condo elevator reservation and getting the keys in time, the operations manager came up with a great back-up plan. Luckily we didn't need it as the movers, Owen, Tyler and Kevin were so quick and efficient. Every item was wrapped carefully in moving blankets or plastic and there was no question that all the items would be taken care of during the move. The price was well worth the level of service and professionalism from the team! I'd give Firemen Movers 11 stars if I could!

Ken Sproule in Georgetown
Ken Sproule in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Home to Condominium move

From the very Ist time I called this company to the estimate to the confirmation of move date and then on to the move on Sept 28th, they have shown absolute professionalism. 10 stars all the way. The moving crew was awesome and courteous, a real fine group of young men.
Could not be happier with the entire job. I had never heard of Firemen
Movers until they were recommended by my real estate agent. He had used them for his own move. By the way, the final bill was 100 dollars less than the estimate.
Ken Sproule

Edna Kempster

This my second move with Firemen Movers, and I was just as pleased the second time around! The crew were terrific and went out of their way to make the day as stress free as possible for me. They treated my possessions as though they were their own. They were a great group of guys with a good sense of humour which made the whole experience a positive one. I would not hesitate to recommend Firemen Movers.

Peter G
Peter G

Fireman Movers

I used Fireman Movers, and it was an object lesson in how moving is done right. I hadn't moved in at least eight years, and mid-pandemic might also not have been the best idea. But I needn't have worried: these are not just professional movers, but they're fire fighters pre-service, and in-service.
The move was hugely efficient. I made this a bit easier by moving some things myself (i.e. the kitchen) a few days before. All that remained was my furniture, linens, art, and bedroom articles.
These movers were REALLY express. They showed up on time, got my stuff out of my place in under an hour, and met me around the corner at my new place with nearly half the job done.
Cheerful, friendly, good problem-solving, and excellent care with PPE and Covid safety measures.
Highly recommended!!

Helena-Rose in Whitchurch Stouffville
Helena-Rose in Whitchurch Stouffville
2 reviews Cobourg, ON

Moving Made Easy

I have used Firemen Movers on four occasions and they were splendid every time. Very reasonable cost, no surprises and great office and location staff. I never had to worry about choosing their services and I recommend them to everyone.

Wendy from Toronto
Wendy from Toronto

House move

The teams (we had 2 days of moves so the team changed a bit) were on time, polite, careful, organized, efficient and hard working. Not a single item was broken, damaged or scratched in any way. Our price quote was accurate. Would definitely use this company again and recommend them to others.

Peter
Peter

moving to a new apartment

We moved from a house to an apartment. They showed up on time and were very careful in moving our things. The move was done in less time and for a lower cost than the initial estimate.

Mike Floyd
Mike Floyd

What great people! What a great company!

What a great experience!
From the time that we first contacted Firemen Movers, to the time we waived farewell to the moving crew, this was a wonderful experience. Flawless execution all the way through.

We know from experience how stressful moves can be. This move was as stress free as it could be. Lorne was great when he came to estimate our two day move. Gave us great confidence that we had made the right choice. Dealing with Paisley and Melissa was a pleasure. Very responsive.

Day 1 was disposal of surplus down sizing furniture. Thanks to Brendan and Andrew for taking on the challenge of the sectional sofa removal from the basement. You succeeded with an impossible task.

Day 2 went amazingly well. The team of Jamie, Josh, Nahum and Rodney went into action like a well oiled machine. Very professional, quick and efficient. No damage.

Everyone at Firemen Movers were so professional, but also friendly and great to deal with. The best experience with a company that I can remember for a long time.
And the final cost came in significantly lower than the quote!
We would have Firemen Movers do our next move without a second thought.

More about Firemen Movers

Residential and Commercial Moving and Storage, Packing and Unpacking Services.

As professional Firefighters, each day we rely on a commitment to teamwork, safety and integrity to provide our communities with emergency services when they need them most.

Applying these same principles to the Residential Moving Industry has allowed us to create a company that provides Ontario with the highest standards of moving and storage services. Why Firemen Movers? We are Safe, Dependable, Hard Working and On-time!

Our commitment to quality working practices ensures that everyone involved in your move is a trained, properly equipped and certified employee. We do not use day labor or contract out, which ensures that we can move your belongings quickly and safely. In addition to exceptionally high service levels we also support 2 important local charities, The Sick Kids Burn Unit, and the Red Door Family Shelter.

Call now to learn more about our Ontario moving services and receive a FREE, no obligation estimate for your move.