Entry Doors Toronto Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON L4J 8V3

Reviews for Entry Doors Toronto Inc.

Dany in San Francisco
Dany in San Francisco

Replacement of front door

Excellent consultation services with Alec, who helped with door type, format and colour. It took a while for the door to be made and arrive but we are 100% satisfied with the outcome. The installation team arrived on time and were consummate professionals. The door is stunning and makes a real 'stately' statement. The doors are more expensive but you get very good value for the quality of the door and the quality of the service. I highly recommend Alec and his team.

Hi Dany, Thanks a lot for excellent review. Your door is amazing. Yes, it took about 3 months to get this door delivered from Europe, but it worth to wait and get exclusive product with outstanding energy efficiency and security features. I'd recommend to post the image of this door in this review to let more people to enjoy the look of it. Sincerely, Alex Sel and team.

EugeneM in Vaughan
EugeneM in Vaughan

Beautiful new Entry and Patio doors

We found Entry Doors Toronto on Home Stars based on the previous outstanding reviews. Andrew, the sales rep, was very knowledgeable and passionate about their products.
He was very punctual and proactive for all the appointments (at home and their showroom/warehouse) as well as email/phone communications throughout entire process.
We’ve got 2 fiberglass doors (front and patio French door) replaced with high quality European contemporary design doors. We had our doors designed using very intuitive manufacture website and Andrew assisted us with components, colors and final touches.
Everything turned out to be perfect. From design, to quality of materials and craftsmanship to installation. Denis and the crew efficiently changed 2 set of doors in less than 2 days. The process was clean and spotless.
I would strongly recommend Entry Doors Toronto if you are thinking of upgrading or replacing your exterior doors and/or windows.

Hi Eugene, Thank you very much for great review. Enjoy your new top quality European VIKKING doors.
Don't hesitate to contact us if any questions. Sincerely, Alex Sel and Andrew

Janice Harrs in Vaughan
Janice Harrs in Vaughan

Amazing new patio doors

We were so pleased with the service and quality of Entry Doors.

The installers were punctual and very professional. The quality of the door is really exceptional and very good value for the cost.
The only small hitch is the delivery time may be a few months as they are all custom made in Europe. That said, we would not hesitate to use Entry Doors Toronto again.

Hi Janice & Paul, Thanks a lot for your excellent review. We are happy to have so great customers like you. Enjoy your new patio door. Feel free to contact us if any questions. Sincerely, Alex Sel

Cathy
Cathy

Patio Doors Energy efficient

Contacted company via email April 2014. Requested patio doors to be installed at my elderly mothers home. Excellent communication via email. Alex Sel was very professional. Service flawless and quick, job impeccable. Doors Low-E + Argon glass unit (Cardinal glass) work perfectly, no defects, no drafts, no complaints. My mother was the one who met with them in person and was very very happy. Three years later and everything is working perfectly. Product delivered and installed as promised. Wish I could get this kind of honest reliable service with everything in my life! Thank you Alex and your team!

Hi Cathy, Thank you very much for great review. We are happy to work with such nice customers like you. Sincerely, Alex Sel

Semeniuk Family in Etobicoke
Semeniuk Family in Etobicoke

Front double door and matchings sidelights.

Discovered Entry Doors on web search. After a couple meetings with Andrew at our home and at the showroom...our search was complete! He was knowledgable, very generous with his time to discuss options, features and timeline...12 weeks later, it was a magical transformation.
Dennis & Claudio GREAT INSTALLATION JOB...110%
Highly recommended..
Thanks

Hi Terry & Zita, Thank you for excellent review. We love customers like you and very much appreciate your business.
Sincerely, Alex, Andrew

Audrey from Toronto
Audrey from Toronto

Double Front Doors

WOW!!! We are so pleased with our new doors!! Thank you to Andrew and Denis and crew!! Installation went smoothly!!! They were professional and courteous!! The crew left our place clean and tidy!! After searching for a door company, we are glad we found Andrew!! Great Job!! Would definitely recommend this company!!!

Hi Audrey, Thanks a lot for excellent review. We are happy to deal with such great customer like you. Sincerely, Alex, Andrew, Denis

Rickey M.
Rickey M.

Front Door

This company offers an excellent variety of high quality doors. From the beginning, service was excellent. All my questions were answered. Andrew helped me choose the best design for my home. The door was beautifully made and expertly installed exactly when it was requested. I highly recommend this company for the quality of the product, service, and installation.

Hi Rickey,
Thanks a lot for excellent review. We are happy to deal with such great customer like you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if any question or request. Sincerely, Alex and Andrew.

Mara Calleja from Woodbridge
Mara Calleja from Woodbridge

Entry Door

In March of 2016, there was an unsuccessful break-in to our house which caused damage to our door. I found this company on Homestars and after my husband met with Alex we knew this company was for us. Alex was professional and provided us with plenty of information. We visited the showroom and made our final decision. The immense selection of European style doors was mind-blowing! It was worth the wait for the door to arrive from Europe . As for installation. ....Denis was amazing it was like he was never there. Very professional I recommend this company to anyone. Entry doors are not cheap so you do get what you pay for. Thank you Alex and Denis for a great experience.

Hi Mara, Thanks a lot for excellent review. Your door is amazing. We are happy to deal with such great customer as you. Happy New Year! Sincerely, Alex

A.S.
A.S.

Residential Entry Doors

We found Entry Doors Toronto on Homestars. Their reviews were strong and many recommended this company. We called for an in-home appointment and had a detailed consultation that answered all our questions. Andrew is very knowledgeable and the length of time spent on discussing our needs set him apart from another company we had called in to provide a quotation. We were invited to visit their office and warehouse to examine product. And Andrew arranged for the installer to visit our home to confirm the measurements which put us at ease. All calls and appointments were on time which built trust. The installation was superb. We live in a 100 year old home and the front door installation in particular was tricky. The final product is excellent and we have had many compliments from family, friends and neighbours. Well done!

Hi Adam,
Thank you very much for excellent review. We are always around to help you with new projects. Enjoy your new door!
Sincerely, Alex, Andrew.

Leena G in Maple
Leena G in Maple

Front & Back door replacement

Wow, from ordering to install, a perfect transaction. Andrew was great, didn't pressure us and constantly responded to emails and reminded me of features that I chose.

Dan or Dennis forgive me I cannot remember his name and his co-worker for the install were excellent. There was one piece missing and he called me to reschedule for the very next day. The job they did, the quality of the product. Both of my doors were custom height, width and I cannot tell you happy I am, nor how many compliments I've gotten.

My back door was a sliding door and the amount of light and safety features on it just impeccable.

That you guys for such awesome service.

Hello Leena, Thank you for excellent review. We're happy to deal with such great customers as you. Don't hesitate contact us if any questions. Enjoy your new doors.
Sincerelly, Alex, Andrew, Denis.

More about Entry Doors Toronto Inc.

QUALITY IS NOT AN ACT, IT IS A HABIT. ENTRY DOORS TORONTO INC. is an exclusive importer and supplier of highest quality modern European composite doors VIKKING, uPVC Tilt & Turn windows and many types of uPVC patio and balcony doors to Canada and USA. We are reliable retailers of ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?