Waterproofing
Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

sewer drain repair and plumbing installations

Very satisfied with their service and experience. Vlad is truly the best and most fair plumber I’ve dealt with in years. Their team was easy to deal with despite the challenges imposed by COVID-19 and the short notice. The plumbing inspection by the city went smoothly, the materials and their workmanship were of high quality. Three of my neigbours and my GC asked me for Umbrella’s phone number. This alone speaks volumes about them. The best company with serious trained staff.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen sink reoair

I have been using Umbrella plumbing for over 15 years Bodana and Vlad are absolutely amazing to deal with. Exceptional Customer Service?, they are extremely reliable, honest and they have so much integrity. Only plumbing company I will ever use

Steve from TO
Steve from TO

Fixed an in wall plumbing leak

Had water seeping from the ceiling of our attached garage.
Umbrella came and through investigative work was able to determine the leak was coming from inside the house from a water pipe feeding the upstairs ensuite shower.
Vlad was able to isolate the copper elbow pipe that had a pinprick leak by going through the drywall at a specific calculated space.
Replaced the elbow and stopped what could have been a very expensive issue. Total time 3hrs.

Drain repair in Toronto

I got a backup through the toilet drain in my basement. At first I had one emergency plumber remove the toilet and attempt to snake it to no avail. My general contractor told me I should have gotten it checked with camera first. I got Vlad’s number through a good friend. Vlad came on the same day, found the issue with his handy machine and was very precise in his diagnostic. It’s worthy to mention Vlad arrived on short notice but he did not charge me an arm and a leg, unlike the other plumber. My issue turned out to be root infiltrated clay pipe. I got Vlad and his team to replace the broken drain and install the backflow prevention device. Needless to say the work was well done. Umbrella also informed me about the subsidy offered by the city of Toronto and assisted me with it. Vlad's price was beyond fair comparded to what I’ve heard from other companies. Most importantly I respect Vlad’s honesty. He did not use any fear-monger tactics unlike other contractors that I’ve dealt with in the past. I have hard time trusting people nowadays but I wholeheartedly trust Vlad and would use Umbrella again.

Cathy
Cathy

Exterior Waterproofing on original front of house

Umbrella Waterproofing was recommended to me by a friend who also had a positive experience. From start to finish, both Vlad and Bohdana were very responsive, professional and clear in their communications throughout my project. I could not have asked for better service or value. The crew worked fast, was efficient and kept things tidy. Thank you for listening and addressing my concerns. I highly recommend the Umbrella Waterproofing crew.

Milan
Milan

Underground Plumbing

Amazing from A to Z. Everyone is available at all times, happy to answer any questions, willing to accommodate requests. Just good, happy, polite and responsible/respectable people.

The job was done very well, quickly and efficiently, passed inspection immediately. Price was the most fair that I found after speaking with 6 different companies.

100% recommend. We are extremely satisfied.

Nader Accaoui in Toronto
Nader Accaoui in Toronto
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Floor Drain installation

I want to write a few words to express my thanks for Vlad, Bogdana and the entire team at Umbrella for their excellent professionalism, customer service and outstanding workmanship. from start to finish, the process was very easy and simple. From the contact with Bogdana to set up the quote appointment, to the detailed quote provided by Vlad, to acceptance and scheduling of the Job, to the execution of the job itself, couldn't be any happier. Bogdana made sure we were kept inform of progress on scheduling, any updates or communications, she made sure we are contacted in a timely matter and provided all the information. the team that did the installation is very efficient and they made sure all is done to the highest standard. They kept the space clean through out the work, bagging all the gravel and debris in bags as they dig out and made sure to leave the worksite clean of any debris. Thank you to the entire team at Umbrella for the superb work. they are now on my speed dial list for any future plumbing work.

Thank you very much Nader.

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

waterproofing

Umbrella Waterproofing were reliable, professional, hardworking, affordable and friendly throughout my project. I could not have asked for better service or value. Umbrella is like a dream come true!!! Thanks Vlad, Bohdana and the crew.

Thank you very much Chris for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business very much. You can count on us with any plumbing or foundation needs. Best wishes from Umbrella's team. Stay safe & healthy.

Benoit in Toronto
Benoit in Toronto

Foundation Leak Fixed

We hired Umbrella Waterproofing after evaluating 3 vendors. They did a fantastic job, quick, effective and cost-effective also. The front office was a pleasure to deal with for scheduling, and Vlad and his crew were very respectful of our and our neighbour's properties. I highly recommend their services.

Hi Benoit,
Thank you for selecting our company. We greatly appreciate your business and your well-put review. Thank you very much. Best wishes from the entire team of Umbrella Waterproofing & Plumbing Solutions.
Sincerely, Bohdana
UMBRELLA WATERPROOFING, DRAINS AND PLUMBING SOLUTIONS

Sandor
Sandor
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Waterproofing the entire house, 75% exterior, 25% interior, sump pump install

Shortly after purchasing our new home, my wife and I quickly realized that there were some major water seepage issues with the property. We did extensive search for a reputable waterproofing company, checked with the Better Business Bureau, reviewed all comments from people online, checked history regarding quality of work and the result of our search (by process of elimination) boiled down to two waterproofing companies, one of which was Umbrella Waterproofing. We ended up choosing Umbrella because they had slightly more positive reviews than the other. We were super impressed with their work from the beginning. They quickly answered our call, scheduled a site visit, assessed the situation and discussed the cause of the problem and the most cost effective way to fix it. Vlad and his team showed up always on time as promised and HAND DUG up the perimeter, which was mind blowing as all other waterproofing companies used big machines (which means more damage to the landscape). They saved two trees around the property which would have been heart breaking to lose, did one side at a time and waterproofed the house within 14 days (weather permitting). They returned the property to a very clean state, took away the debris and cleaned up after themselves. We did a "recheck" for water issues a year later and the results showed a now completely dry basement. Everyone at Umbrella were amazing and super helpful in all aspects. I would definitely recommend them.

More about Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

We are open to serve you during the COVID-19. Fully prepared, COVID-19 ready and committed to serve you while your health and safety remain our top priority.

****

We are reputable plumbing, waterproofing and underpinning company that offers top services and affordable prices that help you save money and guarantee quality results. We guarantee you Peace of Mind.

We are family based business that works on independent basis therefore we are able to compete in prices and offer our customers non-beatable quotes. No high prices, no aggressive sales, no commission based contractors, and no pressure – it is our policy.

Our company is an expert in all areas of plumbing (residential, high-end commercial & industrial), waterproofing (exterior & interior waterproofing), all foundation repairs, drain repairs, underpinning and basement lowering. Our wide range of services includes thorough diagnostics, camera inspections & no dig technologies – air lining pipe bursting, which save your landscape and provide clean results. If you require free estimate simply give us a call and our licensed technician will discuss your needs, work within your budget and offer an effective solution. Our job speaks for itself. Once you call us you will be worries free. Call today 647-408-3262 or 647-297-6947
We run our business with integrity and treat our customers with respect.

We GUARANTEE YOU PEACE OF MIND at a fraction of the cost.

Waterproofing, Drain Services, and Plumbing
We are the EXCLUSIVE carrier and the ONLY distributor of the top of the line newest technology moisture meters (designed and manufactured in Europe) - deep probing, non destructive and accurate; which we use to detect and to measure the amount of moisture in concrete and other building materials. When you are purchasing a house or you are concerned about dampness and moisture in the walls (especially basement), contact us to inspect the walls with one of our meters! 100% Accurate! No faulty results! This will save your money!
Umbrella Waterproofing, Plumbing & Drains offers: All plumbing repairs and installations; Exterior Waterproofing; Interior Waterproofing; Full Drain Services; Underpinning; Basement floor lowering; Concrete floor installation; Emergency Services: drain cleaning, building drain replacement, water pipe burst repairs, video inspection of drains & snake cleaning; High Pressure Water Jetting; Sum pump installation; Back flow prevention; Backwater valve installation; Sewer Ejector installation; Trench-less Technology; Weeping tile systems; 4 layer waterproofing technology; Underground waterline upgrade; No digging technologies (air lining pipe bursting) - save your landscape!
We offer the newest technologies and use powerful machinery: Power Flushing; Trench-less technology; Moisture measurement in walls (most building materials); No digging technologies
2001
Cheque, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, E-Transfer
P License: 1256
Better Business Bureau
PROJECT RATE
We provide you with free estimates and prices upfront before we start.
25 Years Transferable Warranty on All Workmanship