Fujitech Technologies Inc.

180 Steeles Ave. W., Unit 2A Vaughan ON L4J 2L1
Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 13 timesBest of 2021winner 13 times

Reviews for Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Virginia in Toronto
Virginia in Toronto

Crypto Mining PC repair and tuning

I am very glad that I found Joseph of Fujitech who has been of great help.
I had 2 gaming computers, one slightly older which I had decided to use to mine for crypto currency. However I kept getting problems and constant crashes and very low yield. I had looked up online for solutions but none of the advices people posted helpd.
I happen to pass by on my way to the aquarium place and found Fujitech and went to consult with them. I was amazed with Joseph's professionalism and extensive knowledge on the subject for Crypto mining.
I took my PC in and he helped diagnose and sort out the issue for the crashes and also optimize it. I now get double the hash rate and am very satisfied with the service I received.

Thank you Virginia for your review. Repurposing your GTX1070 to mine Ethereum gives you a nice passive income especially since ethereum prices has sky rocketed.

Marko
Marko

Office Networking and PC setup

We moved our office and needed help to setup our system network. The new place had networking cabling done, but we just could not figure out what and none of the network ports seem to work.
We called Joseph who identified all the network ports and got them connected to a 24Port Gigabit Switch and had all our PCs hooked up and we were back in business.
Very satisfied with his services.

Thank you Marko. I appreciate your support.

#ITServicea

Stan A Thornhill
Stan A Thornhill

Lap Top repair

I was introduced to Joseph by one of his customers who spoke highly of him. I had a problem with one of my lap tops and after speaking wuth joseph I was impressed how he explained what tye problem was. I was so impressed I took two others , service ranged from installing hard drives, scanning for viruses etc. His pricing is competative and his attention is above par. He does not try to upsell you which is admirable in these times.

Thank you Stan, I really appreciate your support.

Computer Repair & Data transfer

I went to Fujitech with my desktop and laptop which both had issues.
Joseph was straight up professional and honest. He explained to me about the issues I had with my laptop and suggest the upgrade plan. But for my desktop he explained to me it was really old and obsolete. Since he did not have a brand new latest model in stock, he made recommendations for me to purchase it from the big box stores where they had it in stock.
I was surprised that he did not try to push and sell me what he had, but rather comply with my required specifications.
My upgraded laptop is lightning fast and once I dropped off the new computer I had purchased, he transferred all my data over from the old obsolete computer.
I am truly amazed with his honesty and professionalism as we don't see that very often now a days.

Thank you Sonny for your valuable feedback. We always make recommendations based on what best suits your requirement. We do have competing prices on our products but do not really compete with big box stores as they sometimes do have lower prices on exclusive promotions due to their large volumes amd door buster (loss leader) sales tactics. However when it comes down to services, we beat them hands down in terms of quality of service, turn around time, advice, flexibility & customer satisfaction.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

DVR repair

I just have to share my good experience with everyone.
My Home Security Camera recorder system died after 3yrs of use. I called the guy who installed the system for me, but he was more interested to sell me an upgrade instead, which would need to replace all my cameras, etc. and end up costing me a lot.
I've been to 2 stores where they told me the same thing that the DVR will have to be replaced.
I decided to give Fujitech a try and called them. Joseph asked me to bring the DVR so that he could take a look.
To my surprise he told me that it was not a big issue and that it was a simple fix. It was a dead Power supply and once he replaced it, everything was back to normal.
What all other people did was just quote a price or gave their opinion without even trying to understand what the issue was.
Joseph took the time to check out the equipment to see what the issue was and found that there was no problem in the equipment to begin with.
It was really an amazing feeling to find someone honest and not trying to take advantage of me because I have no idea of the problem.
I more than willingly paid for the new power supply and his fee for the diagnosis.

Thank you Josh, I appreciate your time taken to write this review for us.

Joseph

Moshe
Moshe

The best computer repair and service out there.

Joseph provides exceptional service and care. It was my first time using his service. Always nervous giving my laptop away to someone I don't know. These reviews helped me make my decision, and as others have said, what you read is what you get.

My laptop was extremely slow. It took 10-15 minutes to load. Joseph ran a diagnostic test when I dropped it off and immediately knew what the problem was. He told me my hard drive was on the edge of the cliff and would eventually crash. He offered to replace it with an SSD drive for an affordable price. He also educated me on my options and never tried to upsell me on anything. Took him a day to repair it. Fast and easy. I asked him about upgrading the RAM when I picked it up and I left it there again to upgrade that as well. On my way home he called and the laptop was ready. This was at the end of his day and super kind and generous of him.

Joseph is outstanding at customer service. I've been using computers for over 20 years and he offers the best tech support service I've come across.

Thanks so much for your help and time Joseph, I appreciate it! Thanks to you my laptop now runs like a Ferrari!! :) Looks like I found someone who can take care of any future computer issues I have. Great to have that kind of peace of mind.

Thank you Moshe for your honest review, I really appreciate it. I am glad you are enjoying the new improved performance on your laptop.

Marlene in Mississauga
Marlene in Mississauga

Amazing customer service

Last year I brought in an old laptop to have it cleaned so I could donate it to a student in need. Joseph got it ready in record time, and gave it to me at a very affordable rate when I told him I was donating it.
This year I purchased a used laptop for my adult special needs son. I have brought it back numerous times, due to user error. Joseph has always fixed it quickly, and sometimes at no cost. I have found him to be incredibly honest and knowledgeable about his products, and would highly recommend him. 10 out of 10!

Thank you Marlene, I really appreciate your continued support all these years.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Laptop repair

My HP laptop had slowed down to a crawl causing me lot of frustration. I found Fujitech thru HomeStars and decided to seek their help. I was glad I did. Joseph was very helpful and gave me a detailed explanation after he performed a diagnosis on my laptop. He upgraded my drive to a SSD and now I just can’t believe how fast my laptop is. It was worth every penny spent

Thank you Jess, I appreciate your support. I'm glad you are enjoying the improved speed on your computer.

Graeme in Etobicoke
Graeme in Etobicoke

laptop repair

Called Joseph and took my dead laptop in on a Thursday around 3:30pm. He called with the diagnosis and quote while I was still on my way home. He called Monday (4 days including the weekend) to say it was ready for pickup. You cannot beat the great service - fast, friendly and reasonable repair cost.

Thank you Graeme. I appreciate your support.

Rgds.
#ITServices.

Pierre in Toronto
Pierre in Toronto
0 reviews Montréal,

Remote Tech support

I had always relied on computer technical services from Joseph while I was in Toronto.
My computer recently got hacked and it was a big mess with my print services not working and whole lot of other issues. I contacted Joseph and he was able to remotely login to my computer and after a thorough check, help me resolve all my issues.
I have always been recommending Joseph to all my contacts and will continue to do so.

Thank you Pierre. I appreciate your continued support.

Joseph
#ITServices

More about Fujitech Technologies Inc.

COMPUTER & NOTEBOOK REPAIRS, UPGRADES, ON-SITE SERVICES

Fujitech is a wholesale distrubutor for computers, blank storage media (CD-R, DVD-R, BD-R, etc) & accessories and also a retail outlet providing PC & Laptop repair services in Thornhill & GTA.

Service offerings include a free no-obligation PC diagnostic and repair services and come with a "No Fix No Pay" Guarantee, which means if they don't fix, you don't pay.

Fujitech does computer Repairs & Upgrades, virus removal, System tune-up, Networking and also sells & installs DVR Security Camera Systems and POS systems.

On-site service to businesses and home users are also provided at reasonable rates.