Fujitech Technologies Inc.

180 Steeles Ave. W., Unit 2A Vaughan ON L4J 2L1

Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 13 timesBest of 2021winner 13 times

Reviews for Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Charles in Brampton
Charles in Brampton

Desktop tower repair

My computer crashed on Sunday after a power outage and cannot power back on. I was horrified as a lot of my data was not yet backed up.
I visited Joseph on Monday and explained to him of my situation, he was very calm and explained to me the step by step of what he was going to do.
He called me back after an hour with the result of his diagnosis and we proceeded to replace the bad power supply and also upgrade the drive and recover all the data.
As per my request, he worked on my case as an emergency and had by repair done by the next day.
I have to say I was very impressed with his professionalism and speed of his service.
Worth every dollar I have spent.

Thank you Charles. I appreciate your support.

Katherine in Toronto
Katherine in Toronto

Laptop repair

Last week my laptop became extremely slow and was practically not usable. It was really frustrating until my cousin recommended me to go to Fujitech where she had received really great service.
Joseph took a look at my laptop and after diagnosis he called me to inform me that my Hard drive was going bad. He suggested me to upgrade my drive to a SSD and promised me that it would be a lot faster.
When I got my computer back, I was amazed at how fast my computer had become. It was as if my computer was on steroids.
Really happy with the service at Fujitech and will recommend them to everybody.

Thank you Katherine. I really appreciate your review.

Macbook Pro repair

My macbook could not boot into mac os after the recent update. I have tried everything I could looking on tutorials online, but to no success.
I took my macbook to Joseph and he revived it back and got all my data back for me.
He definitely knows what he is doing.

Thank you Brad. I appreciate your continued support all these years.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing service and real life saver

Joseph came thru yet again for me after my MacbookPro died on me. I had been working on 3 projects for the past 2 months and just as I was finishing up needed to print, my macbook died on me.
Joseph helped revive my Macbook and I was able to retrieve all my data as it was. It would have been a nightmare if I lost this data.
Thank you once again.

Thank you Lee. I appreciate your valuable review.

Marie in Toronto
Marie in Toronto

Remote Tech Support

Joseph has always been my computer guy for several years and I have always received great service from him.
Last week I was at my cottage and my printer had printing issues when I desperately needed to print. I called Joseph and he had the time to help me by remotely connecting to my computer and resolving my problem. I find this service very convenient especially during the current pandemic times where we try to self distance.

Thank you Marie, it has always been my pleasure helping you out and you have referred me several of your friends. I really appreciate your support & referals.

Crashed laptop repair

I have been to Joseph for my computer repair services for quite sometime. I have had a frustrating time for the past few weeks during this Covid-19 Pandemic. I was in the middle of looking for a new job doing zoom interviews and my laptop suddenly decided to quit on me. I was really desperate and needed my laptop up and running so that I could continue to look for a job.
I went to Joseph and he was like a ray of hope He was very considerate and knowing my situation of being currently unemployed and actively looking for a job, he agreed to fixing my computer for free. I was lost without words but I still insisted on tipping him as it was an outstanding work done. I have not met any computer repair places as thoughtful as this and don't see myself looking elsewhere in the future.

Thank you Carlos for your kind words and thinking about us even during a difficult time. It was my pleasure to return a favor for your continuous support over the years I wish you best of luck and hope you get back working ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.

Bodtacious in Burlington
Bodtacious in Burlington

Talk about service and know how!

I had trouble downloading files. It became obvious Windows 10 had changed my software.
I contacted FujiTech and was impressed with Joseph's know how and service. I needed follow up the next day because I forgot the new routine. I had the answer in less than 10 minutes
Highly recommend

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure helping you.

Susan Webb from Toronto
Susan Webb from Toronto

Excellent customer service and value

Joseph has been my go-to "computer guy" for over five years. He is a wealth of knowledge and offers excellent service! He is prompt, courteous and responsive. He also knows his subject matter inside and out and works hard to get his customers the best deal on equipment and accessories, without sacrificing quality. Joseph is more than well deserving of all the highly recommended, top-star ratings here on HomeStars!

Thank you Susan for continued support all these years. I appreciate your time taken to write a review for me.

mykerania in Mississauga
mykerania in Mississauga

PC Build and Service

I have been dealing with Joseph for more than 7 years now. Not once have I been disappointed with the service he provided. He is the most kind and courteous person I've had the pleasure to do business with. His prices are fair, he is a very honest and decent man. He's built and serviced my gaming PC as well as my laptop. Service has been quick and he always got the job done very well.

Thank you for your review and continuous support all these years. I really appreciate it.
#ITServices

Office network setup and optimization

We had reopened our business after the phase 1 reopening and we found there was water leak and it had almost destroyed our network switch and even after cleaning, we were having connectivity issues.
Fujitech was still temporarily closed but Joseph called me back after I had left him a voicemail and he came the next day at our appointed time and quickly found the defective materials and had them replaced. He suggested some upgrade improvements and once implemented, we notice our network speed is a lot faster than it was before.
I am very satisfied with Joseph as he took the time to help me out even when they were temporarily closed for business.

Thank you Dave, I appreciate your support. During these uncertain times, we wish to stand together with all small businesses to make sure we all stay strong and get our economy back on track together.
#ITServices

More about Fujitech Technologies Inc.

COMPUTER & NOTEBOOK REPAIRS, UPGRADES, ON-SITE SERVICES

Fujitech is a wholesale distrubutor for computers, blank storage media (CD-R, DVD-R, BD-R, etc) & accessories and also a retail outlet providing PC & Laptop repair services in Thornhill & GTA.

Service offerings include a free no-obligation PC diagnostic and repair services and come with a "No Fix No Pay" Guarantee, which means if they don't fix, you don't pay.

Fujitech does computer Repairs & Upgrades, virus removal, System tune-up, Networking and also sells & installs DVR Security Camera Systems and POS systems.

On-site service to businesses and home users are also provided at reasonable rates.