Dryshield Basement Waterproofing

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Dryshield Basement Waterproofing

Wendy in Oakville
Wendy in Oakville

Basement crack in wall foundation

Found this company to be very serious about customer satisfaction and the end to end experience was very good. While the number one priority was to stop water from leading into our basement, the other factors of price, value, professionalism and competence were all met with a 5 star rating. Nice to see in this day where a company follows through on all aspects and checks to ensure that you are satisfied. Well done and would high recommend.

Thank you Wendy for the positive review, it is greatly appreciated. Happy new year!!

Private User reviews Huntsville, ON

Basement renovation

The crew was professional and efficient and did a great job of cleaning up afterwards. Work they did looks great I would definitely recommend this company.

thank you very much for the positive review. We appreciate your business and wish you a happy holidays!

Great service

I was very happy with the service I received from DryShield Water Solutions. They were on time, very friendly and cleaned up nicely after the job was completed. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to waterproof their home.

Thank you so much for the great review. Our family at Dryshield works hard day in and day out to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied. We are extremely happy to hear you are. Thank you for the recommendation.

Basement Waterproofing

I was very happy with the service and communication I received from the DryShield Team. From my initial quote to the service and the follow up after completion - it really showed their commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction.
I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate the recommendation. Thank you

Scott Graham  from Georgina
Scott Graham from Georgina

Excavate, Demo, rebuild, waterproof

If you’re looking for a hassle-free, professional and timely foundation waterproof service, look no further than DryShield. Greeted by the pleasant office administrator Marina, I was quickly referred to Jonathan – who attended my cottage quickly to provide credible, frank and knowledgeable advice to repair my cracked foundation. Before I got home from the cottage, I had a written, reasonable and flexible quotation waiting in my inbox as promised. Most importantly, Dryshield bent over backwards de-conflicting their own schedule to accommodate my installation timeline. Dryshield is truly one of the rare contractor companies that delivers on its commitments.

When Jake and Curtis showed up well-prepared to take on the task, I knew I was in good hands. Their attention to detail was second to none, as they meticulously filled in cracks, cleaned and prepared the foundation surface to apply the waterproofing compound. Jake and Curtis, likely some sort of hydrology gurus, had a sound grip on ground water movement and patiently explained how to full-proof protect your foundation from water damage. The Aqua bloc rubber was applied by hand in a thorough fashion, followed by a good deal of consultation on how I wanted the Platon membrane applied (whether stepped, angled etc) to meet my expectations/preference. When the job was done, all the excess materials and debris were loaded into their trailer and a throughout site clean-up conducted. I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire Dryshield!

thank you so much for the detailed and positive review!! Our team at DryShield greatly appreciates the recognition and is happy you are satisfied with our work. Thanks so much.

Private User reviews Elmira, ON

Basement (Music Room)

Very Happy with Dry Shield. The Technician was very courteous and with currant case of covid 19 going on . He wore mask, gloves maintain social distancing. He explained everything that he was doing, he addressed my concerns with some issues that I was worried about.

thank you very much for this positive review.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Basement wall crack

We hired Dryshield for a crack that the previous home owners decided to hide and ignore (thanks). I am not one to write reviews but this one deserves it. We had the pleasure of having Brian show up and address the problem. Brian is exactly the person you want! He is knowledgeable, professional and takes the time to make sure we were comfortable and confident in the repair.

The job was Done quickly and although the product is a bit messy he still took the time to prep the area and ensure it was left clean and ready for the next step to finish the basement.

We did our research and called a few different companies with a variety of different prices and quality of service however dryshield I would recommend to anyone!

Thank you very much for the detailed review. We appreciate the feedback and value your business. Thanks alot !

Ronald R. in Mississauga
Ronald R. in Mississauga

Foundation waterproofing

Dry Shield did a great job in waterproofing my foundation walls although they did not clean up after the completion of the job as well as I expected, they were quick to respond and take care of all outstanding issues, despite having been paid in full.
I would most definitely recommend them!

thank you for the review Ron, we appreciate your business.

davetheteacher in Toronto
davetheteacher in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Outside basement walls on 50 year old house- waterproofing.

The work took 3 days to complete. The workers were courteous, explaining what they did. They excavated the walls, cleaned and filled cracks, installed a membrane, installed weeping tiles and connected them to the drainage system, back-filled the earth and tamped it down. We were amazed at how they cleaned up after the job was complete. They had placed plastic sheeting on our grass, piled the earth 4 feet high, back-filled the hole, folded up the sheeting, and raked the grass. Neighbours were incredulous that the mound of earth had disappeared without leaving a trace. Great job, well done.

Thank you for such a great review. Our team at Dryshield is thankful for your business and that you are happy with our services. Thank you again!

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Basement waterproofing

This is the second time I have used Dryshield to dig out a window well and do external waterproofing to prevent leaks. The first was done in 2017 and has been leak-free since then. They are professional, efficient and left the area neat and clean. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much Cindy for this review, we truly appreciate your businesses

More about Dryshield Basement Waterproofing

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Homestars page!

We appreciate any opportunity to provide a free quote for your wet basement waterproofing and foundation crack repair. Dryshield is a Family owned and operated basement waterproofing company Toronto and most of southern Ontario. We pride ourselves on our basement waterproofing and foundation crack repair workmanship. Our mission is to continue providing you with the highest quality products, technologies and procedures at the most competitive price for your wet basement waterproofing needs. We offer a wide range of solutions for your leaky or wet basement. Some of the solutions are; internal drainage systems, external waterproofing, window wells, basement crack repair and sump pumps.

All of our work provided is Dryshield employed and not by subcontractors. Our team at Dryshield works hard day in and day out to provide you with the highest quality of workmanship.

We are fully licensed and insured. All prices are up front with no hidden surprises. Dryshield can beat any quality competitor with a difference in cost and quality.

Things to look for that can be contributing to your wet basement:

- Are your down spouts discharging at the side of your house or are they connected to the ground?
- Is the grade sloping towards your house causing a wet basement?
- Do you see any signs of a foundation concrete crack?
- How old is your home is and what condition are your weeping tiles are in?

If you have a wet basement and need a waterproofing company for your basement waterproofing needs contact Dryshield today!

www.waterproofingservice.com or 1-800-277-5411

waterproofing, waterproofing service, waterproofing systems, concrete waterproofing contractors, commercial waterproofing, waterproofing membrane, waterproofing basements, basement waterproofing, interior basement waterproofing, waterproof basement.

Flooded basement, basement systems, basement repair, basement drainage, Basement water leaks, basement water, dry basement, basement mold, basement floor, basement wall, basement walls, basement sump pump, basement crawl space, basement cracks, basement flooding solutions,

wet basement, wet carpet, dry basement, cracks, leaks, crawl space, crack injections, foundation, repair, house, home, concrete waterproof, foundation waterproof, sump pumps, water crawl space, crawl space water, wet crawl space, basement wall leak, carpet water damage, damaged water, foundation leak, foundations leaks, water damage, water damage repair

Waterproofing | Toronto Waterproofing | Foundation waterproofing | Wet basement | Waterproofing a basement | Waterproofing basements | Waterproofing the basement |Basement leak | Basement leaking | Foundation repair | Basement waterproofing |Leaking basement | Waterproof basement | Crawl space | Concrete crack repair
Repair concrete cracks | Crack repair restoration & sealing | mould-control & removal | Cracks in foundation | Basement cracks

Waterproofing and Drainage Contractors
Basement waterproofing products including dimple board, Aqua bloc, rubberized urethane, poly sheeting, Weeping tile, gravel and many more. Dryshield also offers two types of foundation repair, crack injection sealing including a polyurethane and epoxy sealing.
waterproofing contractors Waterproofing Foundation waterproofing Wet basement Waterproofing a basement Waterproofing basements Waterproofing the basement Basement leak Basement leaking Foundation crack repair Basement waterproofing Leaking basement Waterproof basement Crawl space Concrete crack repair Repair concrete cracks Crack repair restoration & sealing mould-control & removal Cracks in foundation Basement cracks waterproofing, waterproof, water proof, water proofing, wet basement, cracks, leaks, Flooded basement, wet carpet, waterproof basement, basement waterproofing, basement waterproof, crawl space, dry basement, crack injections, waterproofing service, foundation, repair, house, home, concrete waterproofing, waterproofing systems, waterproofing contractors, waterproofing basements, commercial waterproofing, waterproofing membrane, concrete waterproof, foundation waterproof, basement systems, basement repair, basement drainage, Besment water leaks, basement water leak, basement water, dry basement, basement mold, basement floor, basement wall, basement walls, basement sump pump, sump pumps, water crawl space, crawl space water, wet crawl space, basement wall leak, carpet water damage, basement crawl space, basement cracks, damaged water, foundation leak, foundations leaks, interior basement waterproofing, water damage, water damage repair, basement flooding solutions
We specialize in basement waterproofing and foundation crack repair in Toronto and the GTA. We always provide the highest level of professional customer service.
2002
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Check
City of Toronto License # T85-4063646
BBB, IICRC Certified Firm$2,000,000 Standard Liability Insurance
WSIB 767958AN
25 Year Transferable warranty - crack injections, internal solution and external solution.