Ace Marble Polishing

Reviews for Ace Marble Polishing

Robert D from Toronto
Robert D from Toronto

Travertine restoration

Roman provided a reasonable quote and committed to a particular day. He arrived on time, and completed on time at the agreed price. And his work is outstanding. Highly recommended.

Thank you Robert for this review, your words make a difference, and we make it happen! Enjoy your floors new look!

Carol from Toronto
Carol from Toronto

Marble polished floors

Roman the owner comes and does the work himself, and is a perfectionist. Always came on time, clean, neat, knowledgeable, personable and very accommodating to please. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a GR8 job. Marble floor is an investment which he prides himself in caring about. Bravo!!!! 10*****

Susan from Toronto
Susan from Toronto

Master Ensuite Marble Refinishing

I chose Ace because I was so impressed with the customer feedback in Homestars. The feedback was spot on. We were very pleased with the punctuality, knowledge and quality of work that Roman and Lupcho demonstrated in completing our job. They not only met but exceeded our expectations. We would like to commend Roman on his integrity and hard work and wish him much success in his business. We will not hesitate to recommend or use his company in the future.

Thank you Susan. It was my pleasure to do work for you. And thank you for your kind review.

Robert ANDRES from Mississauga
Robert ANDRES from Mississauga

Marble restoration

Selected through Homestars. Came promptly for evaluation. Was precisely on time (to the minute) the day and time specified. Did a fantastic job restoring marble floors in entrance hall, two bathrooms and front of fireplace. Fixed a couple of cracks and cleaned our granite kitchen counter. Very friendly service. No mess, no fuss. Result: like new marble floors. Beautiful. I highly recommended Roman for any marble restoration.

Robert, thank you very much I really appreciate it. My hard work pays off with this great review.

Ed in Stittsville
Ed in Stittsville
11 reviews Thornhill, ON

Travertine Floor Polishing

Roman and his assistant did a great job re-polishing our travertine marble bathroom floors that had not been touched in 30 years.
They removed scratches and filled in cracks, sealed the stone, and made the surface like-new again.
Roman was prompt, clean and polite.
We are very satisfied.

Thank you Ed. It is a beautiful stone and you maintained it well. I hope it will last another 30 years now.

Eric from Toronto
Eric from Toronto

Tile Floor Cleaning

My wife and I needed the floor cleaned of a condo we'd just bought.

Roman came and took a look, explained things very clearly and gave us an estimate. He showed up on time, did the job perfectly and we were really happy.

2 years later we called Roman for another estimate because our shower had a white film that we couldn't get off with a cleaner we tried.

He showed up on time for the estimate, took a look and was very honest with what he thought. He even suggested that I try some over the counter cleaners, which I did, and it worked! He didn't try to sell us something we didn't need.

We recommend Ace Marble highly and if we have any future jobs, we won't search around - we'll call Roman right away because we know he's honest and does good work.

Thank you very much Eric. I am really glad that my recommendation worked. Would be my pleasure to help you out again.

Frank Rea from Toronto
Frank Rea from Toronto

Complete Restoration of my Marble Floor

Once I met Roman I knew he was the right person for the job. I had two other quotes, but roman quote was the best price. The lower price was not the determining reason I went with Ace Marble polishing, but I realized that he knew his job very well and pointed out some things in my floors that other companies missed. I worked laying tiles, granite and marble for over 25 years and I am very cautious in whom I let in my home, but I felt very comfortable with Roman. Our floors look amazing upon completion. I contemplated in putting new marble floors, but I am glad I took Roman advice in restoring them, because my marble foyer and bathroom looks brand new. I would highly recommend Ace Marble Polishing to all my family and friends and to anyone reading this. Thank you Roman and Happy Holidays!

Thank you Frank. I am always reasonable and honest in terms of price. I am glad you are happy with the result, we did our best.
Happy New Year

forest
forest

Marble floor cleaning

Ace is great. My floor was filthy and when Roman left it looked as good as the day it was installed. In addition, Roman is easy to deal with he is polite, reliable and competent. Thank you Roman.

Thank you very much for your review. Look forward to doing some more work for you.

Risa,
Risa,

removal of stain on granite and marble polishing

Roman came when he promised and worked very hard with his crew to remove a stain on the granite in my vestibule. They also spent a lot of time polishing the marble in my ensuite and repairing some cracks in the marble and hallway granite. Roman and his team were polite and professional and aimed to please. I would highly recommend Ace Mrble Polishing to others.

Caitlin in Toronto
Caitlin in Toronto

Restoring/refinishing marble floors in foyer and kitchen

Roman was quick to respond to my request for a quote, on time for our appointment, and very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done. He was the third contractor to quote on the job, and although his quote was on the higher end, it impressed me that he wasn't just a salesperson, but the one who would be doing the work.
He arrived promptly as arranged, and when he completed the job in less time than expected, he gave me a discount on the work. A few days later, we noticed some grout had come loose, and Roman came over almost immediately to repair the missing grout. I have complete trust in Roman and Ace and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

More about Ace Marble Polishing

The company specializes in maintanance and restoration of natural stone surfaces such as marble, granite, slate, terrazzo etc.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?