Ace Marble Polishing

Reviews for Ace Marble Polishing

Elisa in THORNHILL
Elisa in THORNHILL
3 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Polishing marble floor (foyer)

Roman did a great job at polishing our marble floor (foyer)!. The floor looks very clean and shiny. He also fixed a hole/crack that we had in one of our tiles. I never thought this could be repaired!

He is a very pleasant person to deal with. He is very professional and showed up on time. Thanks Roman!

Elisa

Thank you for your trust Elisa. I am glad you like your new floor, and I hope we will be useful for your marble restoration needs in future. Thank you.

James in Oakville
James in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Refinished marble tile in entrance hallway and master bath and sealed granite countertops.

We hired Roman to refinish our marble tile in the entrance hallway and master bath and also to seal our granite countertops. Roman was a true professional in all respects: Friendly, pleasant manner; gave an accurate quote; showed up on time; did an outstanding job on our tiles and left our place cleaner than he found it!

When watching Roman work, you can see that he is meticulous in finishing the floor and it shows.

In addition, Roman's pricing was below that of two other companies.

I would highly recommend Roman for stone refinishing. My wife and I are very happy with the results.

Thank you James for your comments. I am really glad that you are happy with our work. Again, thank you for choosing Ace Marble for your marble restoration needs.

Esther Mendicino in London
Esther Mendicino in London

Cleaned, sealed and polished kitchen, bathroom granite and cleaned polished 55 year old marble foyer

We selected Ace from Home Stars. The first time I called, Roman answered the phone. We booked an appointment. He is very busy, and give me his first available appointment in approximately 3 weeks and the time he would arrive.
I called him the morning of the day he was suppose to come--he remembered, and said he miay even show up a little early--which he did. (I thought I was dreaming).
Clean, efficient, professional, pleasant, knowledgeable and they did a fabulous job! No fuss, no mess. Rioman Chaidiouk explained this is all he does, and he really works hard to do a great job.
Thank you Roman.

It's my pleasure. It was one of these work days when we felt very relaxed. Thank you for choosing Ace, and thank you for your great feedback.

William Luk
William Luk
12 reviews Kingston, ON

Complete restoration of marble floors in entire house

We hired Roman and Albert over to restore our 6-year-old marble floors in the main hallway and five bathrooms, based on the reviews of Home Stars. The experience was a very good one from the beginning price quotation, scheduling, to the final completion of the job. The team was very professional, and delivered everything they promised. They took the time to seal off the areas and bottom walls carefully before they started, so to our pleasant surprise, there was no cleanup at all for us to do afterwards. Our floors look amazing upon completion, in fact they look even better than when they were new. On top of this, Roman even helped us to seal our stone countertops for free. Even though the job was a big one, and took two full days to complete, our family (including our cat) life was not disrupted much at all. I would highly recommend Ace Marble Polishing to all our friends, their excellent service is really worth every cent.

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very important to us. We always strive for excellence, and when our client is happy we are happy as well.

Davorka in Mississauga
Davorka in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

granite countertop

Our antique brown granite countertop was installed by company that I will stay away from. The stone itself was beautiful, but the workmanship was terrible. We had more than 70 areas that needed repair, chipped, uneven and scratched. It was hard to find a company willing to fix it. Roman and Terry finally took the job. They fixed my countertop, it looks like million dollars. Both gentlemen were in my house on time, very professional and passionate about heir job. I and my husband were extremely happy with their service. They saved my kitchen.

Ann in RICHMOND HILL
Ann in RICHMOND HILL
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Complete restore, sand, polishing for front, entrance hall, kitchen, dinette, vanity top with granite, limestone and marble

An excellent quality work at reasonable price. Exceptional quality man work. Roman and the crew deliver end results that exceeded expectations. they are passionate of the work and every details are handling for the superb final result. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!.

Sal in Oshawa
Sal in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Sealing Natural Stone/Fixing up a mess

We purchased a natural stone tile for our kitchen and to our dismay we also purchased a sealer which was reccomended by the supplier it left an orangey tinge and peeling effect. We were very upset We called Roman at Ace Marble Polishing who is very knowledgeable and helpful . He provided efficient and prompt service. They did an amazing job restoring the beautiful stone tile. We highly reccomend their services and word of advice call them to polish and seal your tile do not use the products you can purchase over the counter. It will cost much less if you call them first.

E in Burlington
E in Burlington
1 review BURLINGTON, ON

Main Floor Marble Floor levelling and polishing

Roman and his crew showed up on time every day to completely grind and level our 1 yr old marble floor (500sf) and replace grout lines with epoxy. This process took a few days. The finished product was simply spectacular. We have had a lot of contractors coming in and out of the house over the years and I must say than Roman is not your typical contractor. He loves what he does, he works on our floor as if it was his mom's and he really cares that you are satisfied with the final product. Hat's off to you Roman, we have received so many compliments on our new floor!

E Martin, Burlington

SpeedieDee
SpeedieDee
2 reviews ,

refinish marble tiles

Roman from Ace Marble Polishing did an amazing job refinishing our bathroom marble tiles. The job exceeded our expectations and the marble has been returned to new condition. Roman and his colleague worked the entire day to finish the job and provided some excellent advice on the care of our other stone surfaces.

More about Ace Marble Polishing

The company specializes in maintanance and restoration of natural stone surfaces such as marble, granite, slate, terrazzo etc.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?