Meadowbrook Landscaping

Stephen
Stephen
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Back Yard Transformation

Choosing to work with Meadowbrook for our backyard project was the best decision we could have made.
Andrew, Kim and the team delivered our dream yard on time and on budget. But more importantly they communicated well, were flexible (as we changed our minds Often), provided excellent advice and guidance and kept us constantly updated on progress and next steps.
From the construction of several large retaining walls through the hardscaping and planting, every aspect of the job was done with care and attention to detail and their team were just great to have working here....

donald in Oakville
donald in Oakville

Backyard Restoration

My personal use space was destroyed due to a crack in the neighbour’s foundation. I called several landscapers and Meadowbrook was the only one to come to the site and reassure me that he would fix my patio before the summer. The crew came on the date agreed to and set to work on the restoration. What a wonderful crew. They worked efficiently, expertly and kept me informed every step of the way. Within a week, I had a beautiful backyard. Thank you Meadowbrook/Cruikshanks!

Thank you for your review.

We are so happy you are able to enjoy your backyard again.

2003Rav4
2003Rav4
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Rear Patio update and improvement

We wanted to update our patio and install privacy fencing. Needed to correct grading as was slopping to the house. Completed properly and cleanup of site was excellent as we live in a condo and it has to be put back just so

Garden landscape
Garden landscape

Retaining wall, Fencing, Paving and front steps

Really pleased with the Landscaping and the work Jose and Mike completed .
They were skilled and cleaned up the site each day. Thoroughly stress free experience with a superb result.
The crew made valuable suggestions and took pride in completing a good job.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Snow and Lawn Service

Hi Kim just a note to say how pleased we are with the snow service this year.
We haven't been here for the winter season for a number of years and this year we are seeing snow in real time.

I would be pleased to recommend your service - snow and lawn to anyone and I don't put my recommendations on the line often.

Thank you very much for your review Peter. We appreciate your business and kind words

McConnachie's
McConnachie's
1 review Burlington, ON

Landscaping front garden

We just had the most amazing experience with this company. The ladies arrived on time to do the job, their work ethic was outstanding and they did a beautiful job of our property. They were professional and friendly and worked hard from beginning to end of the project. We will certainly recommend this company to others.

We are so glad you are happy. Thank you for this review.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Spring Cleanup

Crew arrived on time and did a ten+ job. Felt like I cam home to a new garden. Their work exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them.
They did my patio and landscaping about 5 years ago and have used them ever since!!

Thank you so much for this positive review. We really try to make our clients happy!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Maintenance; landscaping and construction

We’ve been using Meadowbrook for about 20 years, from spring cleanup, weekly lawn maintenance, and special garden projects, (including full deck construction; garden stairs, driveway redesign etc, etc).
Always on time; friendly professional service and fairly priced. Strongly recommended.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I will definitely let the crews know.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Very happy with totally new backyard

We moved in and the backyard was a nightmare of weeds and cheap homemade patio. Meadowbrook came in, helped us design a new backyard with a huge patio, awesome sitting area with curved sitting wall, and a beautiful garden. The trees and shrubs they planted are all growing nicely. It was a HUGE landscaping reno, and they were able to finish on time, on budget, and great results. Here we are about 4 years later, and it still looks amazing! The team is a pleasure to work with - friendly and helpful. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you Karen. It was a pleasure to work with you and Chris to create your backyard.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Lawn maintenance

We decided to use this company after being referred by our landscape design company. We talked to this company several times about a fall clean up before winter, specifying several times that we mostly want a quick clean up and specifically the vines on our brick home cut back. They did a terrible clean up job compared to other companies we've used in the past, and didn't cut back any of the vines as we had asked several times. In addition, they left an enormous pile of leaves at 9am on our street in front of the house and then left without cleaning them. I left the pile of leaves there until the next day, thinking perhaps they would be back to clean up and they never came. I called and she promised someone would come to take the leaves away, and no one came. The city's street cleaner ended up clearing them before I had a chance to. I called to discuss the vines not being touched and she apologized and said they would come back. Several weeks later, nothing. They finally just came yesterday.
In addition, we insisted on our hydrangeas not being pruned for the first year and somehow 2 of the 6 got cut back and our front yard looks quite weird now. They'll likely grow at different heights now in the spring which is a bit frustrating after paying a design group to revamp our front yard.
Very frustrating group to deal with - the crew appears to be high school students with no knowledge whatsoever of plant identification as anytime I've talked to them (and I know little to nothing), they've appeared to be unable to identify anything. Every time we've dealt with this company it appears there is zero communication from back to front of house, which always ends up with a call to get things fixed. Exhausting experience - definitely would not recommend.

We are sorry you were not happy with our services. As a company we strive to ensure all our clients are satisfied with the work completed. Our staff takes pride in doing a good job.

We would of appreciated an opportunity to address your concerns with a face to face meeting vs finding out you were unhappy with a post on Homestars.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Hamilton?