The Renovators Of Canada

Reviews for The Renovators Of Canada

nursetim42
nursetim42

Condo kitchen Renovation

Had a really good experience working with Nasser, Namrata, and their team. Right from the beginning they showed interest in the project, communicated really well, and were very flexible. We really liked having a designer visit our home and give us suggestions and options. We were able to finalize a design with products that suit our taste. I appreciate that there was a project manager at our home while the renovations were being done, and even though my spouse and I were on vacation during the renovation, we were able to communicate daily. The project was completed within the timeframe, and all the work was professionally done. Very happy with our new kitchen.

Thank you very much! We are glad you're enjoying your beautiful new kitchen! The Renovaotrs of Canada Toronto team.

Bathroom renovation

I wanted an updated, modern bathroom and they delivered!!!! The use of a designer to help me understand my options and pick the best solutions was helpful. Worked with my schedule and didn’t mind a nosy cat!

Thank you for the review. it was pleasure working on your bathroom. We hope you enjoy the new space and look forward to working with you in the future.

The Renovators of Canada Team!!

j.caskey in Markham, Ontario
j.caskey in Markham, Ontario

Kitchen and main floor

This was an extensive kitchen renovation involving the removal of a supporting wall and incoporating all but one room on the main floor.
From the initial meeting Dennis (Durham) was straight forward and covered all the important areas including a detailed budget.
Communication was excellent, with both Dennis and site supervisor Sean available either by text, phone or email.
Workers showed up on time, the quality of trades and the work they did was excellent. No renovation of this size is issue free, but all the issues were dealt with calmly and professionally, and all to my satisfaction.
The three month time line was met. The end result was as good as I had hoped for.
I would recommend Dennis and the Renovators of Canada Durham without reservation.

Thank you John for the review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and the transformation was amazing. We thank you for your support!
All the Best,
Dennis, Sean and The Renovaotrs of Canada Markham team!

Lorena BN in Aurora
Lorena BN in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathrooms renovation

We had renovated 3 bathrooms, our contractor was very accommodating to our needs and our budget, the guy that did most of the work was very hard working guy and finished all on time, very responsible person.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Your bathrooms are beautiful! Enjoy! Chris and The Renovators of Canada Aurora team.

Ruth in Toronto
Ruth in Toronto

Small bathroom reno

Timely clean Reno.
Finished product looks great.
Provided detailed quote and timelines for project.
Did not charge for anything other than quote.
Provide ongoing updates.

Improvements
Few dents in hallway
Quote could include. Product sizes needed and square footage of wall and floor tiles.

Thank you very much for the review Ruth - we enjoyed working with you! Thank you for the advice, we often adjust our practices based on customer feedback. Communication is key for us. The Renovators of Canada Team!

1HappyCustie in Barrie
1HappyCustie in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Basement Renovation

Michael from the Barrie team was absolutely amazing with my renovation!! All I did was tell him my idea's of what I was looking for and he turned my basement into a perfect rec room for the teenagers in my house!! We are all so thankful for our own spaces and we couldnt have done it without him!
Thank You Michael and the T-ROC team in Barrie!

Thank you very much - we hope your teenagers enjoy their new rec room! It was awesome working with you and your family! Michael and The Renovaotrs of Canada Barrie team.

Happyk in Markham
Happyk in Markham

Kitchen

Michael from T-ROC BARRIE was a amazing when transforming my kitchen into my dream kitchen!! He was fast, reliable and had great design ideas! We liked him so much we even hired him to do our basement next!

Thank you very much for the review! We cant wait to work on your basement! Michael and The Renovators of Canada Barrie team.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Main floor reno

Dennis and Sean were very professional and reliable. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed quickly. Worked diligently to stay on schedule. Their main carpenter (Rob) was very experienced and provided quality work.
Pricing was fair and I am very happy with the outcome. I would recommend the TROC Durham group specifically. I have used TROC before but Dennis's group was the best!

Hi Karen, thank you for your continued support. We hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful Reno. We look forward to the next project.
All the Best,
Dennis, Sean and the entire Renovaotrs of Canada Markham Team!

jeff.simonetti in Toronto, Ontario
jeff.simonetti in Toronto, Ontario

Very reliable

The company does great work and is reliable. We had touch ups needed a year after our job was done and Perry (the owner) came out himself to address. Always responsive. Perry and the team are great!

Thanks Jeff! It was great working with you, you've got an amazing family! Perry and The Renovators of Canada Team.

More about The Renovators Of Canada

Why choose The Renovators of Canada?

For over the past 20 years our focus on customer experience has helped The Renovators of Canada grow to locations in Durham, Aurora, Stouffville, Markham, Vaughan, Toronto, Hamilton, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Barrie, Oshawa, Oakville and Cambridge.

Unique to the industry, The Renovators of Canada provides a 10 year warranty on all craftsmanship. This home renovation warranty protection was established to provide peace of mind as home and business owners contemplate renovating a personal or commercial space.

T-ROC is a fully licensed and insured including WSIB. Other affiliations include memberships with the National Kitchen and Bath Association, CARAHS, Better Business Bureau.

We have a proven track record working with our customers with full transparency in every aspect of your project. Can’t be present all the time during the renovation process? No worries, we have specialized client software that allows you to see the entire schedule and pictures as the project happens in real time. We care for your home like it’s our own and always conduct ourselves respectfully and professionally.

With our motivated and innovative professionals we will transform your house and make your dream home a reality. Visit our website at www.trocanada.com

Bathroom Renovation, Home Additions, General Contractors, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, and Basement Renovation
Custom Homes, Home Additions, Kitchen Cabinets, Kitchen and Bathroom accessories, Flooring, drywall, Light fixtures, tiles, hardwood flooring, engineered wood flooring, windows, doors, garage doors
Home Additions, Kitchen Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Basement Renovation, drywall, tiling, granite, custom cabinetry, painting, basements, Renovation Consulting
Bain Ultra, Ultra Bath, Artisan manufacturing corp, Azzura, Blanco, Brizo, Caesarstone, Cambria, Caml Tomlin, Contrac, Delta, Diamastone, Doors & More, Oduravit, Elkay, Emtek, Fairmont Designs, Foremeost, Franke, Grohe, Hansgrohe, Insinkerator, Oceana, kallista, Kindred, The Bold Look of Kohler, Maax, Maax Collection, Mirolin, MOen, Motiv, Mr. Marble, Native trails, Newport Brass, Novanni, Olsonite, OS&B Palmer Industries, Panasonic, Price Phister, Robern, Ronbow, Runtal Radiators, Slik portfolio, Soma Foremost, Sonoma Forge, Sterling Portfolio, Stone Forest, Supreme, Lighting,Thermasol, Tidal, Kroy Surfaces inc., Richelieu, Silestone, Toto, Victoria Albert, Warmly Yours Radiant Heating, American Standard
Classic, Modern Contemporary, Victorian, mid century modern, Cape cod, French Colonial, Custom
Home additions, Kitchen Renovations, Basement renovations, Bathroom renovations, Income properties, Home upgrades, house flips
2002
Cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Debit, email transfer
Fully Licensed
Better Business Bureau, Baeumler Approved, Erenovate, Trusted Pros
10 year waranty on craftmanship.