The Renovators Of Canada

Reviews for The Renovators Of Canada

Aditya in Toronto
Aditya in Toronto

Exhaust fans

Guys did my 4 bathroom exhausts. Just look at the pics of 2nd floor exhaust in Attic. Exhaust pipes are just hanging in attic, when I asked "specialist" he tells this is way they do for every house. I told him this is not per Ontario code and I will have mold issues but he never agreed. I have to ask another company to vent the exhaust out of roof property which is adding to the cost. 2 extra stars are for the marketing / manager who at least responded promptly.
Stay away..

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Basement finished

Personnel experienced and friendly. Work done through the covid crisis and all workers were masking, distanced and areas were covered in plastic sheeting to minimize the covid concern and minimize dust spread. Timing was off slightly with shortages of materials and some price increases were up. Always aware of next steps and all work was photographed and passed on for our update

Thank you very much for your review on our renovation service and work. We take our customer experience seriously and work to keep our customers informed and part of the process throughout the renovation. Thank you again - Perry and The Renovators of Canada team!

Michael
Michael
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Shower Reno

I had a shower reno done in Kitchener by Robbie and Adam. It was a complete gut, rebuild, and tile. They did a great job and I'm quite happy with the end result. I was working from home at the time and really enjoyed being able to give my input as the job progressed. And warned when it was going to get really noisy! At the end of the day everything was kept reasonably clean. Next up is a kitchen reno and TROC will definitely be our first choice.

Rigden in Toronto
Rigden in Toronto

Garage space made into Office renovation

We are very happy with the results of our renovation

Perry, Cam and all the crew were all very professional and kind. We always knew where our budget was at all times and they were helpful if changes needed to be made during the project.

We would highly recommend for a large or small project.and will definitely hire them again for any future projects at our Temple or our residences.

It was a pleasure working on your laneway garage project! An amazing add on to your property! We really enjoyed working with you and appreciate your business very much! Perry, Cam and The Renovators of Canada team.

Natasha
Natasha
0 reviews Hastings, ON

Full renovation of 2 bathrooms

My fiancé and I chose Perry and TROC to completely gut down to the studs and renovate two 70s-style bathrooms in our new country home. We couldn't be happier with the results and the bathrooms have become the envy of the neighbors! What really stood out is Perry's impeccable attention to detail, quality of the workmanship, and commitment to deliver the project no matter what got in the way. Even all sub-trades involved in the project were highly professional and experienced. Wouldn't think twice to hire TROC for another project, or to recommend to others. Thank you a million Perry, it was awesome working with you!

Jason in Scarborough
Jason in Scarborough

Kitchen Renovation

My wife and I chose T-ROC to renovate our kitchen and we are very pleased with the outcome. Perry was available throughout the project to keep us informed of the schedule and answer any questions we had. The kitchen turned out beautifully. Perry was able to incorporate some of the existing items into the renovation without any issues. We highly recommend T-ROC to anyone interested in doing a renovation. Rest assured, Perry will go to great lengths to make sure every detail is addressed. Thank you T-ROC.

Thank you very much for your awesome review! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on your kitchen renovation! it looks amazing! We wish you all the best in your new kitchen. Perry and The Renovators of Canada Markham team.

Basement renovation

We had a water management system installed by a different company (sump pump, dimple board, weeping tile) and we hired Perry and his crew to finish off the basement (framing, drywall, and do some electrical upgrades including lights, plugs, and electrical panel conversion to breakers) All the members of TROC were great! They were reliable, respectful, and reasonably priced. They did an excellent job of communicating and scheduling as things changed for me and them due to COVID restrictions. I was pleased that they took care of small additional cosmetic items that I requested at the end. TROC are nice people who do a good job. I will definitely hire them again for future projects.

Thank you very much for the review! Customer experience is very important to us and looking after details and small requests is a pleasure. Perry and The Renovators of Canada Team!

Terry F
Terry F
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Venting for fume hood insert

We needed exterior venting installed over our gas stove in order to install a new fume hood insert. There was no exterior venting when we bought this house 13 year ago. The work was done quickly, efficiently and with attention to detail and we are very pleased with how it ended up looking. I am particularly happy that Robbie accepted doing this job in the first place - it is very difficult to find a company/business/trades people to do a job as small as this! I would heartily recommend The Renovators of Canada to anyone looking for quality work to be done in their home.

Thank you Terry! We are happy to help on on small jobs. Your new vent hood turned out great! Thank you for your business - Robbie and The Renovators of Canada!

Re-Imaging of a Kitchen

T-ROC and Perry in particular have been amazing to work with. When I think of the work I had done in my family room and kitchen, I think three fold. First, there is the design behind the construction. Natalie, the design consultant, helped bring my vision to life. I came to count on her design decisions to incorporate my tastes and likes. She was able to choose colours that complemented my style right down to furniture selection and placement. Through her design, Perry was able to construct this vision down to the smallest of details while managing the entire project.
We had decided on a budget and we were right on budget had it not been for the fact that I continued to add new pieces to the project which both Natalie and Perry were a part of.
The work that Perry, personally does, is very detailed oriented and every little thing was addressed and completed to the finest quality. He is more than just construction and carpentry...he is more of an architect. Drawings included real photos so that I could visualize the end project and focus on that as the grittiest of details were worked on daily.
Timelines were adhered to as was the budget. This is very much appreciated as you can well imagine costs could get out of hand...but like I said, I was the one who continued to add little things (and some big things) to the project. As a contractor, i counted on his many contacts and the networking that goes into this field to make my vision a reality. We added and took away and added some more and in the end my space has been re-evented.
Perry is more than just a contractor who painstakingly commits to a project and sees it through to completion at the highest level...I'd like to think he is a bit of a magician...he transformed my house into a home.
Am I a fan of Perry and Natalie's...that is a resounding YES. And I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. As a matter of act, I already have the next job in mind...

Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you on your kitchen renovation - It Looks amazing! We look forward to working on more renovations with you! The Renovators of Canada Team.

Kemaya  in Old Toronto
Kemaya in Old Toronto

Bathroom

Excellent service and workmanship would recommend t-roc to family and friends would hire t-roc for other projects finish project on time professional service and skill trades have eyes for details show up on time

Thank you Kemaya! We enjoyed working with you on your bathroom renovation project. Its always a great expereince when working with people in a collaborative environment - it makes for a great project and a great experience for everyone! The Renovators of Canada Team.

More about The Renovators Of Canada

Why choose The Renovators of Canada?

For over the past 15 years The Renovators of Canada has grown to locations in Durham, Aurora, Stouffville, Markham, Vaughan, Toronto, Hamilton, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Barrie, Brantford, Oshawa, Oakville and Cambridge.

Unique to the industry, The Renovators of Canada provides a 10 year warranty on all craftsmanship. This home renovation warranty protection was established to provide peace of mind as home and business owners contemplate renovating a personal or commercial space.

**Included with the warranty is a complimentary follow-up visit one year after the completion of all renovation projects**

T-ROC is a fully licensed and insured including WSIB. Other affiliations include memberships with the National Kitchen and Bath Association, CARAHS, Better Business Bureau.

We have a proven track record working with our customers with full transparency in every aspect of your project. Can’t be present all the time during the renovation process? No worries, we have specialized client software that allows you to see the entire schedule and pictures as the project happens in real time. We care for your home like it’s our own and always conduct ourselves respectfully and professionally.

With our motivated and innovative professionals we will transform your house and make your dream home a reality. Visit our website at www.trocanada.com

Bathroom Renovation, Home Additions, General Contractors, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, and Basement Renovation
Custom Homes, Home Additions, Kitchen Cabinets, Kitchen and Bathroom accessories, Flooring, drywall, Light fixtures, tiles, hardwood flooring, engineered wood flooring, windows, doors, garage doors
Home Additions, Kitchen Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Basement Renovation, drywall, tiling, granite, custom cabinetry, painting, basements, Renovation Consulting
Bain Ultra, Ultra Bath, Artisan manufacturing corp, Azzura, Blanco, Brizo, Caesarstone, Cambria, Caml Tomlin, Contrac, Delta, Diamastone, Doors & More, Oduravit, Elkay, Emtek, Fairmont Designs, Foremeost, Franke, Grohe, Hansgrohe, Insinkerator, Oceana, kallista, Kindred, The Bold Look of Kohler, Maax, Maax Collection, Mirolin, MOen, Motiv, Mr. Marble, Native trails, Newport Brass, Novanni, Olsonite, OS&B Palmer Industries, Panasonic, Price Phister, Robern, Ronbow, Runtal Radiators, Slik portfolio, Soma Foremost, Sonoma Forge, Sterling Portfolio, Stone Forest, Supreme, Lighting,Thermasol, Tidal, Kroy Surfaces inc., Richelieu, Silestone, Toto, Victoria Albert, Warmly Yours Radiant Heating, American Standard
Classic, Modern Contemporary, Victorian, mid century modern, Cape cod, French Colonial, Custom
Home additions, Kitchen Renovations, Basement renovations, Bathroom renovations, Income properties, Home upgrades, house flips
2002
Cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Debit, email transfer
Fully Licensed
Better Business Bureau, Baeumler Approved, Erenovate, Trusted Pros
10 year waranty on craftmanship.