Gmg Fence

Fences & Gates
Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in North York  >  Gmg Fence  >  Do yourself a favour and call someone else
Joe in Vaughan
Joe in Vaughan

Do yourself a favour and call someone else

GMG Fence did the backyard fences for several houses including mine. I can only say that they did a POOR and MARGINALLY job. I reluctantly went with it as most of the neighbours agreed to use them.
Afrim S. and his crew showed up 3 weeks later than agreed and started digging the post holes using as a reference the builder’s line marks instead of using the surveys. As you can imagine, now I’m sitting with the back fence off by almost a foot from the property line.
Me and my wife called GMG countless time in a period of 3 weeks leaving messages with his secretary who guaranteed us that Afrim S. will return our call. Our frustration was so big that my wife posted a negative review about this situation. On last call, we actually threaten to take him to court and (yes, you guess that right) he actually called in less than 5 minutes agreeing to come and check the measurement against the survey.
He showed up, after some debate, he finally agreed that he didn’t measured properly and agreed to remove and reinstall the back fence in a week from that day. They day after he called me very upset about the negative review my wife posted that he demanded to remove or change to a positive one just because he actually showed up.
Since, I called him every single week for 3 months to hear the same answer “I’m finishing another job this week, Monday will be there”. You cannot imagine how annoying is to hear the same thing week over week over week. When finally he showed his true colors and said “I’m not fixing anything”. For somebody running a business, he has an unprofessional attitude as he doesn’t take responsibility neither providing guarantees for the job he does.
At the end, his price maybe cheap (as some reviewers said) but it’s as cheap as the job and service he provides, not only to me but to my neighbours getting the fence done by him, which I will encourage them to write their experience (positive or negative).
Do yourself a favour and call someone else.

Thank you for providing your feedback and making me aware of this issue. I apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard at GMG FENCE and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We would of been more then willing to fix any dissatisfaction you may have had in order to have met your expectations. However we were not aware of this issue and there for apologize for the miscommunication that may have occurred.Please feel free to reach me personally via email or phone, and I would be happy to discuss this further.

Afrim