Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

44 Street SE Calgary AB T2Z 4G9

Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Angie from Calgary
Angie from Calgary

Furnace, AC and fire place

Excellent service, great value, professional and friendly. If you don't know who to trust for these services, trust Advanpro. We went with the gold level clean and I believe the brush method used was very effective. Thanks Lee and Pat!

Thanks for the great review Angie! We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided and look forward to working for you in the future.

Adam Dove from Airdrie
Adam Dove from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

John and Kevin showed up early and got right to work. They did an excellent and very thorough job. John and Kevin are both great people and they were more than happy to answer any questions I had as they worked. They left the place very clean and went above and beyond what I was expecting as far as service.

I will definitely call Advanpro back for the next cleaning.

The price was a little higher than I expected, but that is likely due to my own poor understanding on how it was suppose to be calculated. For some reason I assumed the vent count was just the hot air registers. It does include the cold air returns as well. Oops. I still believe I got good value for money though.

Thanks guys.

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your positive review. Please keep us in mind for your next cleaning.

Mike Allen from Calgary
Mike Allen from Calgary

Furnace cleaning and Humidifier install

Lee and John showed up right on time and started right to work. They very courteous and respectful of our home. The job they did was top notch and very well explained. Great to have you come.

Thank you for the positive review Mike! We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service provided. Please let us know when you need us next.

Crystal from Calgary
Crystal from Calgary

After Hours emergency

It was of course a blizzard cold night in Calgary around 10:00 pm and the furnace in our mobile home decided to not work !!! The temperature was -10 and I was very worried about the water piped freezing and breaking.Called the company that has had our business for several years(we have 3 furnaces on the property)and they would not come out, tried another company and was told they do NOT work on Mobile homes, tried two more company's and there numbers were out of service.Finally tried Advanpro and Lee said he would be right out !!!! He was prompt, pleasant, efficient ,and fast as well as had all the parts he needed with him!!. Thanks to him our pipes did not freeze and he had heat restored to our home in no time. Needless to say next year when I have my furnaces serviced it will be Advanpro I call. Thanks again Lee for doing such a great job and being available when so needed !!

What a great review! I am very pleased that Lee was able to help you out in your time of need. Please do call us next time you need any furnace servicing or cleaning.

ALEX LLONOR from Calgary
ALEX LLONOR from Calgary

Replacing Humidifier

They are really doing a great jod. Thumbs up. They are prompt & courteous. Replacing my humidifier and giving me a quick operation are really helpful to me. Definitely I will call them again with regards to my furnace.

Hello Alex,

Thank you for the positive review! We would be happy to work with you again in the future. Please let us know when you need us next.

Lana from Calgary
Lana from Calgary

Furnace clean and ducts

I researched companies on the web prior to hiring Advanpro and the reviews gave me confidence in trying their service. Prices for furnace and duct cleaning were average to good based on the few comparison calls that I did and the service was great. Both Lee and Pat who completed the service were personable, took the time to answer any of my questions and had the patience to deal with my attention to detail! They did their best to keep things clean throughout the process and I would hire Advanpro again.

Hello Lana,

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are very happy to hear that Lee and Pat were able to meet your expectations. Please keep us in mind for your next cleaning.

Donald K White from Calgary
Donald K White from Calgary

Furnace and Vent Clean

Lee and Leo were courteous, clean and very professional. I would definitely recommend AdvanPro especially these two techs. They were on time, and let me know the condition of my furnace and vents advising a practical interval time to have my ducts cleaned again.

Hello Donald,

Thank you for the positive review! We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided by Lee and Leo. Please let us know when you need us again.

s from Calgary
s from Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

I made an appt for furnace and duct cleaning and they came the next day. Leo and Pat were courteous, efficient and friendly. I felt I got my money's worth and I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks for the positive review. We are very pleased that you were happy with the service provided. Let us know when you need us again.

Steve from Calgary
Steve from Calgary

Funace Cleaning

If you are looking for a furnace cleaning company, look no further. Advanpro takes the time to go over the project prior to starting, provides tips and helpful suggestions. The team we had, (John & Lee), were great. They showed up on time, did a great job and were sure to leave our home clean. The guys are great with little kids, they take the time to answer their questions as they followed them around the house asking why over 100 times.

If you need your furnace and ducts clean, choose Advanpro, you will not be disappointed...

Thanks for the positive review Steve! We love to hear that our techs are providing great service to our customers. Please let us know when you need us again.

Heather from Calgary
Heather from Calgary

Duct, dryer and furnace cleaning

Lee and Leo did a great job of cleaning our vents, furnace and dryer vent. They showed up on time, were friendly and described the whole process so we knew what to expect. For the high quality of service we received, it was an excellent rate as well. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the positive review! We are so pleased that you were happy with the service provided. Please let us know when you need our services again.

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

From annual HVAC maintenance to emergency furnace repair service any time of the day, you can count on the clean air experts at Advanpro. We’re proud to provide fast, efficient and friendly furnace cleaning Calgary, but our services don’t stop there. Our diverse expertise extends to hot water tank replacement, duct cleaning, humidifier installation and dryer vent cleaning.

We specialize in furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, cleaning and sanitizing of residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...

NOW ALSO PROVIDING PLUMBING SERVICES.