Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Oakville ON L6M 3H2
Appliance Repair
Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Dennis
Dennis
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Gas Stove Repair

Contacted for assistance with having issues with our gas range, taking a long time to heat up and stay consistent. They were fast to reply and offered great friendly service. We would definitely recommend their service to anyone.

jksl
jksl
16 reviews Burlington, ON

Dryer repair

Will 100% use their services again, if need be. They showed up, fixed the issue efficiently and promptly, gave me some invaluable tips for cleaning and maintaining the dryer, were very professional and courteous, and their prices were very fair. I don't know what else to add, except I'm very happy I called them.

Jill in Burlington
Jill in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Dryer (stackable) repair

Amazing customer service. Honest and same-day repairs. Literally can’t say enough good. If you need an appliance repair, call this company! Answered my call right away, came out same day, found replacement part for cheaper than brand name, very informative and answered all my questions, honest price, provided referrals for other service I was looking at doing. 100% top notch.

Kawabunga from Oakville
Kawabunga from Oakville

Making old machines feel like new again!

We've used Steve & Linda to resolve our appliance issues for a number of years now. The dynamic duo are quick to determine the problem and provide a solution to rectify any problem we've ever had. Our most recent experience was with our 14 year old LG TROMM washer that wasn't draining. I opened a service call via HomeStars provided some information as to the issue Linda reached out to get further details about the problem. Next day the team arrived Steve stripped the washer down to basically the frame replaced the pump and had it all back together and working like a rubik's cube champion in a matter of minutes.! Thank you Steve & Linda for continually giving us such great service.

Cheryl Nikolov from Burlington
Cheryl Nikolov from Burlington

A Repeat customer for life

Steve and his team have repaired almost everything in my entire house from washing machine and dryer to mu dishwasher and fridge. My family in Oakville and myself in Burlington have been using them for years and I would highly recommend them. Even my doberman Max loved them so much making himself at home sitting beside them while working! I would highly recommend Cascade! They are professional, and get the job done! Thanks guys for all you've done. Cheryl in Burlington

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Appliance repair

Linda and Steve helped us many times with different issues with appliances. They are the BEST. Very knowledgeable. They are honest so are their prices. The customer service is out of this world. Highly recommend!

brandon1
brandon1
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Weekend dead washing machine

Linda & Steve are amazing! This is a bit repetitive, as so many have reported the same experience. Our 7-year old Whirlpool Duet was non-responsive. Door lock light flashing, drain pump running (but no water in machine), no other lights on, no buttons responsive.
On a Saturday, of course. And a new puppy, and renovations to house complicating our lives. We so don't need this. (Do need clean clothes though...)
Got through to Linda on first call, and she talked/texted me through getting the door unlocked, getting diagnostics to clear the machine's brain. Took multiple tries, but she (and Steve on the line to her) had patience with me. And right now, the machine is doing a wash! Correctly.
Did I mention NO CHARGE? Free. Over an hour's time, on a Saturday, no charge. (HomeStars won't accept free on the form, so I put $1.)

Cheryl
Cheryl

Refrigerator repair

My dad’s refrigerator stopped working 3 days before Christmas. Linda and Steve were incredibly helpful and tried to help us by trouble shooting over the phone. Unfortunately the problem persisted and they came out the next day ; were extremely professional and friendly and followed COVID protocols. They have done several other jobs for members of my family. They are trustworthy and reliable.

NIKHIL
NIKHIL

Fridge Repair

They were fantastic. Very straight forward and honest. Job was done on time. We used them through a reference and they were highly recommended to us. I second that !

Lance in Milton
Lance in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Washing Machine Repair

For anyone who is looking for any kind of appliance repair, the folks at Cascade Appliance Service are the absolute best. Their rates are fair and honest. They were able to help me with my problem over the phone and I would recommend them without any hesitation.. I’ve added them to my contacts will definitely use their services again. Thanks to Linda and Steve.

More about Cascade Appliance Service Ltd.

Our technician has over 28 years of experience servicing washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, and fridges.

We have been servicing the Oakville/Burlington/Waterdown area for over 28 years. We offer a year warranty on parts and a 30 day warranty on labour.

We service all major North American brands of household major appliances. We currently service the following brands of appliances: Admiral, Amana, Beaumark, Coldspot, General Electic, Hotpoint, Inglis, Jenn-aire, Kenmore, Maytag, Moffat, Roper, Whirlpool, White-Westinghouse, and more. We are able to find parts for many older appliances, and off market appliances.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. Calls are answered everyday.. if we are not available, please leave a message on the answering machine and you will get a call back within 12 hours.

We do not service Toronto, Richmond Hill