N.E. Roofing & Renos

Reviews for N.E. Roofing & Renos

mzy
mzy

re-roofing

professional roofer, did great job at low cost, ice water and black paper through out. very satisfied.

Our goal is to always provide customer satisfaction. Thank you for your review.

liza d.
liza d.

Roof shingles replacement

They did a good job with our roof. They deliver what they promise. The people worked well.

THank you for your review.

Rami S.
Rami S.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Roof replacement

Fantastic workmanship. Great staff. Clean job site. Completed the job in time as promised. I would recommend them to anyone needing a roof replacement.

We appreciate your recommendations. Thank you for your review

Marco from Oakville
Marco from Oakville

New Roof

Scott did a great job in replacing my roof. The did the work when committed, kept the area clean each and everyday and was very professional. Very happy with the work completed - roof looks great! Would recommend Scott if you are looking to replace your roof!

Thank you for the great review!It was a pleasure working with you.

Gord Willard from Hamilton
Gord Willard from Hamilton

New roof

Scott Burvill installed a new roof on my home. Had a leak in my Son's bedroom and he came to fix it immediately. With rain in the forecast his communication and service was fast. Very reasonable pricing. Project was completed in a timely manner as Scott was focused on completion. Better than excellent workmanship as Scott was able to fix minor siding issues as well. Scott is a friendly and dedicated father whose family owned business has been operating for 20 years. They are safety conscious and well organized. Julie is an absolute delight to work with. The crew ensured that the work area was cleaned and swept everyday. I would recommend NE Roofing to my friends and neighbours

Thank you for your Review!

Heitor Tome from Oakville
Heitor Tome from Oakville

Roof renovation

We had some very challenging issues with our roof. We live in a new home which is only 4 years old and had shingles blown 3 times. The builder came once to fix the first one as a courtesy, but after that they completely ignored the problem. The 2nd time shingles blew away, I contracted Scott who came in at no time. He was very knowledgeable and right away explained to me why shingles were blowing away in a house so new. He guaranteed he would come back in case any problems happen during the following year without any extra charge. Two months later, another winding day and shingles were flying again. One phone call, and Scott was here next day. He fixed the problem and provided me a quote to replace the entire roof. Another month and ice dam caused leakage inside the house, I sent him an email at 11pm and in the following morning he was here to access the damage and remove the ice from my roof. He had only charged me once for all labor and parts. After all this and to avoid major damage in my house I was confident in Scott and I hired him to replace my roof. I had to travel abroad right when Scott started the job but he kept me informed with photos (total of 152). He has done an amazing job. He knows very well what he is doing and fixed every single problem with my roof (even above building code). His price was reasonable and the work was excellent. I would recommend Scott to any friend or neighbor requiring roof renovation.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you for your review!

Ruby Taylor from Hamilton
Ruby Taylor from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

supplied

supplied dumpsters for roofing jobs, was given a credit card for a deposit. was able to put a deposit on the card, when it came to putting the balance on, it took months, when some of it went threw, the wife called Visa and said they are fraudulent transactions, and they were reversed. They are very unprofessional, impossible to reach, and when I do, they hang up on me, Reading the other reviews, seems like they agree with my comment on unprofessional conduct.

John
John
3 reviews Burlington, ON

roofing

well looks like scott gets a bad rap for customer service and I agree when it comes to his wife's demeaner she is a *itch but when it comes to the work he performs by his crew i give him a 9.0 only if he cleaned up better after his job.My roof has been on since 2006 and I would recommend him again as long as you are there to watch the work from start to finish you are fine.
If you offer him cash he works faster.

More about N.E. Roofing & Renos

"Started from the ground up in the Greater Toronto Area, N. E. Roofing&Reno’s has been and always will be a local solution for a full range of Roofing&Renovation needs as well as a 24hr emergency service. Our business is built on neighborly trust, quality work, and affordable prices. From large ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Missisisauga?