N.E. Roofing & Renos

Reviews for N.E. Roofing & Renos

pam in Hamilton
pam in Hamilton

New roof

New roof was just installed 2 weeks ago and it looks great. Only 3 guys to the crew,the owner was one of them.Very polite and made sure all debris was off my property as I was very worried about my 3 kids getting into anything.

Thank you for your review. We work wery hard to provide the best customer service.

John in Hamilton
John in Hamilton

New Roof and siding

Tiles were missing off of our roof, and the quality of work on our siding was shoddy at best. Lots of gaps and holes. Staff should have been better trained. Company did not follow up on work done. Not happy.

1 review ,

New roof...

We have a leak in our roof and I cannot get Scott to come back to the house to fix it. I am going to hire someone else to come fix it and send NE roofing the bill. I called at least 50 times!!! I get the run around from his wife saying that he will come out and have a look but he never shows. Now they just do not answer the phone, must have caller ID.

Bobby in Hamilton
Bobby in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

DON'T TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH THIS BUSINESS HERE'S A LINK TO HIS BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU-> http://hamilton.bbb.org/commonreport.html?id=395343389 He low-balls honest roofers and rips off home owners he worked on my home and I never received my tax return. Also the address here on him is a new one but I doubt it's his real address.

east mountain
east mountain
1 review Hamilton, ON

roof and eaves fascia and sofits

The eaves are leaking, front screen door won't open now and did before. Scott, owner, has come back but still isn't fixed. Installer was fired after the job. The front storm door won't open properly now. If the ambulance needs to come in, it won't work. This was done at my 87 year old Mom's home.

would like to speek with you about your complaint please call 905-523-4655 anytime ty

More about N.E. Roofing & Renos

"Started from the ground up in the Greater Toronto Area, N. E. Roofing&Reno’s has been and always will be a local solution for a full range of Roofing&Renovation needs as well as a 24hr emergency service. Our business is built on neighborly trust, quality work, and affordable prices. From large ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Missisisauga?