London Eco Roof Manufacturing

Linkvist
Linkvist
2 reviews Whitby, ON

steel roof

Salesman was good, knew his stuff. I had researched a great deal ahead of time. They put the first part up and said they would be back the next day. 5 days later they returned (not too convenient as we had company by then). They were missing pieces and did't come back till after we called and it was about 2 weeks. I didn't like the trim on the turret and the salesman said he would see if there was something else they could do. We never heard from him again. They never picked up their sign or the giant 16 ft skid which is now at the side of my house.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to call and work on the faults you found. We hope this has not soured your thoughts of our company and please feel free to call us if anything else arises.

June Lutchman from Oakville
June Lutchman from Oakville

Roof

I am so glad I chose this company out of 3 potentials; not only was the job done in a timely manner, but the pricing, the skilled workmanship and guarantees given by my salesman was unbeatable. The job is done to perfection and all my neighbours are complimentary. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting a professional roof on their home.

Thanks, June! The roof looks absolutely stunning on your home. Definitely the envy of your neighbourhood ;)

Paulette O'Neil from London
Paulette O'Neil from London
1 review London, ON

metal roofing

I just had my roof replaced and am totally thrilled with the results. The sales rep was very knowledgeable, the installation crew was fast, efficient and courteous. What a refreshing change from past experiences with home projects. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about a new roof.

Hey Paulette, thanks for giving us the opportunity to install the last roof you will ever need!

Marianne Fritz from London
Marianne Fritz from London
1 review London, ON

New Metal Roof

Just had our roof replaced with a metal roof from Eco-Roofing. Looks amazing - getting compliments from passersby all the time. Sales, Installation everything was smooth and professional. Have already recommended this company to friends and relatives.

Thank you for your recommendation, Marianne, we're happy the roof turned out so well for you.

Daniela from Toronto
Daniela from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Garage Roof

We had a great service the delivery guy was really respectful and asked us where we would like the supplies which we liked since he also waited for us t move our car. The gentlemen whom came to do the roof were very respectful also the did a great job. They cleaned up their mess very well left the place just like they found it. We look forward to maybe doing our house roof next with this company.

We're happy the process was as smooth as possible. Let us know when you need that house re-roofed!

Vivian Hebrawi from Ottawa
Vivian Hebrawi from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Metal Roof

Compared replacement shingles vs metal and from the information received by our well-informed sales rep. (Ryan S.) my decision was made. The work crew was tidy, courteous & very polite and the premises were left clean. The look of the house is amazing. Would definitely recommend London Eco-Roof.

Thanks for the recommendation, Vivian. We're happy the roof was up to your expectations!

Mike from Melbourne
Mike from Melbourne
2 reviews Melbourne, ON

new metal roof

I saw a display at the farm show in London.They came and took the measurements. It was pre cut when it arrived they assembled it. It took 2 days. They worked efficiently and were respectful.

We're happy you were able to have such a pain-free experience replacing your roof. Hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

Ed Patkau from Elmvale
Ed Patkau from Elmvale
1 review Minesing, ON

Bravo Steel Roof

I still can't believe that Martin and his team stripped 2 layers of shingles and installed my beautiful Bravo roof in 2 days.

From Ian and Cliff to Martin and his crew, the people and the product are first class.

If you need a new roof, call London Eco-Roof. You will be glad you did.

Ed Patkau
Elmvale, ONTARIO

Hi Ed. Again, thank you for your glowing recommendation. We're happy that you were able to get the roof you wanted. It looks great on your house!

LARRY S.
LARRY S.

New Steel Roof

Went looking for a roofing contractor at the Toronto Home show and London Eco-Group provided the best service from the quote stage to the actual installation. Everything went well and we had no issues. They delivered on what they promised.

Hi Larry, we're glad your experience was as painless as possible. Thank you for trusting London Eco-Roof

Kirk from London
Kirk from London
1 review London, OH

new metal roof

My parents got them to do their roof some years ago. When the time came for me to find a roof,I went with this company. It was a fantastic job. It took 2 days to install the roof. Yes it costs a little more than a shingle roof, but get over it, it's worth it in the long run.

Thanks Kirk. From our family to yours, thank you for trusting London Eco-Roof

More about London Eco Roof Manufacturing

London Eco-Metal is the leading metal roofing manufacturer and installer based out of London, Ontario. They service all of Ontario and east to Montreal with convenient showrooms located throughout Ontario. With 4 great profiles and a large choice of colours, there is a roof for everyone, at great factory-direct prices. London Eco Roof is your choice for Affordable Metal Roofing .Contact us today to receive a free quote!