London Eco Roof Manufacturing

London Eco Roof Manufacturing

Best of 2017 winner 4 timesBest of 2017winner 4 times

Reviews for London Eco Roof Manufacturing

Metal roof

Very happy and exciting with the job done and faster great company to work with honest I will recommend this company 100% Dave is Great honest person he explain every really good about the roof and price install faster like I said I really recommend London eco metal

We appreciate your review. Yes, Dave is a very well-informed Roofing Specialist! Thank you for choosing London Eco-Metal.

Morr
Morr
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roof

We are very pleased with our new roof the workers were very professional hard workers. We get lots of compliments from people in the neighbourhoods, people driving by comment on how beautiful the roof is. I would highly recommend everyone to get a metal roof. We were told that our previous roof would last for 20 yrs, within 10 years lots of wear and tear. We are very happy with our purchase hands down I would recommend London Eco-metal Manufacturing Inc.

Hello Morr, we assure you that the compliments will continue to roll in! Thanks for your review and thank you for choosing London Eco-Metal.

ken in Mississauga
ken in Mississauga

Metal Roof

When I decided to go with metal roofing the best price quote from three different companies came from London Eco-Metal. I had to wait a while for the job to begin due to covid 19 restrictions but when work started I was happy at the way it was progressing. The installers were very professional and worked diligently for three days with the installation.
When the job was done I could not have been happier with the final result.
On completion, cleanup was swift and they left the premises as neatly as they found it before work began.
There is a lot of foot traffic on my street and I cannot count the number of compliments I've had about the new metal roof. I know of at least three people who have asked and have taken the phone number for London Eco-Metal

Hello Ken! We really appreciate your thorough review! We try to leave our customers' homes as clean as possible, thank you for noticing.

Kevan
Kevan
1 review Woodstock, ON

Metal roof installation

I highly recommend London eco metal to install your metal roof, mine was installed 4 weeks early in only two days. From Dave in sales to the installation team they are all courteous and completed everything they promised.
With a 55 year transferrable warranty I have great confidence in this product and I’m delighted with my new roof.

Thank you so much for your review, Kevan. If you must transfer the warranty, just have the new owners of your home give us a call within 30 days of taking possession of the house to fill out a quick form! We are glad you chose London Eco-Metal for your roofing needs.

B in Windsor
B in Windsor
0 reviews Windsor, ON

London eco metal roof

Excellent roofing company. Andrew took great care of us. The roofing crew did an amazing job on our roof. Would highly recommend london eco metal if you are looking to get metal roof installed.

Andrew is a top-tier Roofing Specialist! Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing London Eco-Metal.

Nam in Windsor
Nam in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Steel roof installation

Clean, fast job, hardworking gentlemen. Very professional and friendly team that responded to all our concerns and issues very quickly. Would recommend to anyone looking for a steel roof installation.

Thank you for your review! If you recommend us, please contact the Roofing Specialist whom assisted you as we do have a referral rewards program.

Matt in Woodstock
Matt in Woodstock
2 reviews London, ON

Metal roof

Had these guys put a roof on for me let’s see how things work out now that it’s installed. It’s a grey bingo roof with a n addition. Fingers crossed

The issue detailed in this review is currently under investigation.

Private User reviews Cloyne, ON

Metal roofs required to replace existing shingle roofs

A well past use-by date house roof and an ageing garage roof had not been dealt with due to the pandemic lockdown. I set out to obtain quotes for the work from a series of providers. This company was prompt to attend, even though I am somewhat out of the way, and provided the best quote for the work. I was given details of how they construct the replacement roof, time it would take and approximately how many workers required.
The roofers were hardworking and polite even though they were working in hot sun for much of the time. And they cleaned up after themselves -
a huge plus in my experience. I was expecting disruption, noise and chaos but overall there was very little disruption or mess. And now I have a very smart new roof with a fantastic guarantee.

A lot of our customers are impressed by how hassle-free our installations are. We also try to be as attentive as possible during and after installation. Thank you for noticing and thank you for choosing London Eco-metal.

Wendy Mc
Wendy Mc
0 reviews London, ON

Metal roof installation

We had used Eco Metal roofing for our shed several years ago and were very impressed with the product (even though we installed it ourself according to their directions). So when we decided to put a metal roof on, we wanted the same quality and look. The installers were very respectful, they worked efficiently, and did a great job. we love the look.

Hello Wendy! Thank you for choosing London Eco-Metal. Our installers are the best in the business, we are glad you had the opportunity to meet them. Thanks for your review.

Willie
Willie
0 reviews London, ON

New metal roofing

Having waited approximately 7 weeks for the material to become available we were please how the delivery was made. Driver discussed best location to place the roofing. Workers arrived within 2 days and began preparing the roof. Was very surprised how clean they kept the property. Would recommend these installers, they did a great job.

Robert Williams

Thanks a lot for your review, Robert! Although all of our deliveries and installs are weather permitting, we try to keep to a strict schedule. We are glad you had a positive experience, thanks again.

More about London Eco Roof Manufacturing

London Eco-Metal is the leading metal roofing manufacturer and installer based out of London, Ontario. They service all of Ontario and east to Montreal with convenient showrooms located throughout Ontario. With 4 great profiles and a large choice of colours, there is a roof for everyone, at great factory-direct prices. London Eco Roof is your choice for Affordable Metal Roofing .Contact us today to receive a free quote!